And you’re right, he looks an awful lot like Suka. We have 3 Weims. Ooh he DOES look a bit like Watson!

The shelter actually advertised her as a long haired Chihuahua but as soon as we went to see her the first time, I knew that she was NOT a chihuahua. Comments for papilloncorgi mix. Contact   Disclaimer   Privacy Policy   Site Search, Join in and write your own page!

Does yours have the same sly (and adorable) little face? Thought she was Corgi golden mix but now I’m thinking Corgi papillon! Required fields are marked *. Therea s a new man in town. This rescue baby was a firecracker even when I first met her, 8 weeks old, at the city pound. The best way to determine the temperament of a mixed breed is to look up all breeds in the cross and understand that you can get any combination of the characteristics found in either breed. May 1st paws of love animal rescue. He is the smartest dog I have ever owned!

The quick blond fox snuck into the lazy dog show! Territorial in the fact that when taking him on a walk. I adopted a dog that looks so very similar to this one. I have to kennel her and I hate it.

I never stopped. Either way I wonder if I can find other dogs with that breed cause they’re so beautiful. His expressions remind me of Watson’s too. Your dog sure looks a lot like my Charlie. I let her bite me all she wanted until she knew I wasn't going to hurt her when I touched her. I’m keeping this little guy’s secret in the title, but I think maybe a fox snuck into the hounds’ convention back at Bay to Barkers.

], [Edit x2: Suka’s owner found a picture of his pup and weighed in with his name and breed mix here. hes been missing for months, I still don’t give up hope to find him one day. The research I have done says this mix can be between 12 – 35 lbs. I rescued Max December 21st 2014. Sorry for the shakes in the video and the mess in the background.

She was still aggressive with my other two little dogs (a Papillon and a Puggell) at the food dish. This happy toots is a low rider believed to be corgipapillon x and an absolute heart throb. Chubby my 6 week old papillion corgi mix puppy Laura Martinez. There is truly nothing more delightful than corgi cross breeds! It takes him some time to warm up to certain men that seem to have the same characteristics.

Now my Papicorgi is using the bathroom on the floor.

Papillon/Corgi is certainly one possibility. I have what I believe is a Corgi/Papillon mix. My dog looks exactly like this The only thing the shelter knew was that she didn't like children, and that every animal was removed from the home she lived in and the family was banned from ever owning animals in the state of Florida. I got my dog at the shelter in San Jose they said shes about 2 years old. Buddy is less than a year old papilloncorgi corillon mixture although some may see a little jack russell terrier in him that was found as a stray.

Reproduction without permission prohibited. Whatever he is, he sure is adorable, huh? So creative. Suka the papillon pembroke welsh corgi mix posted on november 21 2011 by adam lang im keeping this little guys secret in the title but i think maybe a fox snuck into the hounds convention back at bay to barkers. "Penny is a two year old Papillon-Miniature Pinscher mix. The corillon is not a purebred dog.

Or you’ve cut a letter off the end or something like that. She is from North Cali. Each and every Corgi mix is a beautiful ray of sunshine.

I have a rescue dog, Bodhi, that looks just like this! Any pics of her online? Generally this hybrid dog should be fed at least 1 cup of high quality food daily.