Because believe me that happened to me today! I’m @pandoratweets, What NOT To Do When Straightening Curly Hair, My Love Hate and Painful Adventures With Shoes, All The Things I Do That Annoy The Hell Out You. Our best wishes for a productive day. what is the one thing that you wouldn’t want to happen to you whilst you’re taking pictures outside someone’s house?

Sign in to manage your newsletter preferences. Been lucky enough to host mid mornings for 16 of those! I’m super happy to be staying at @global to present.... Can’t believe I’ve been on @thisisheart for 18 years this year!

Posted by Pandora Christie | Jan 16, 2018 | Life | 0 |. Pandora Christie is one of the UK’s most widely recognised radio presenters. Toby tweeted: "Can’t believe I’ve been on @thisisheart for 18 years this year! It’s an honour to take over from the legendary @tobyanstis who I’ve looked up to & been friends with for over a decade10 years ago I started my radio career handing out flyers & now I’m presenting my very own show there pic.twitter.com/rMJYq6uXmV. Christie uses cookies to enhance your user experience while visiting our website, to provide social media features, to serve targeted advertising and to analyze traffic. Luckily for me, It was the latter and this lady actually offered me a cup of coffee which I said yes to because Number one I was being polite and two was that I was actually freezing cold standing there In a dress and come on, who says no to coffee?! For years and years, I’ve plucked, threaded and waxed my eyebrows to the point where I have to... by Pandora Christie | Jan 11, 2018 | Beauty | 0 |, by Pandora Christie | Dec 18, 2017 | Beauty | 0 |, by Pandora Christie | Jul 24, 2018 | Travel | 0 |. I love it so much and It’s fun but am I taking it too far now running around London jumping on doorsteps, trying to find the perfect coffee shops and sitting on gates outside shops?! Find out whether equity release is for you with this guide written by Paul Lewis for our partner Age Partnership. Pandora says she is 'thrilled' after it was announced today that she'll be taking over Heart's mid-morning show. She'll also host Club Classics on a Saturday night from 7pm. Heart Breakfast with Jamie Theakston and Amanda Holden Those of you that know me, know that I’m kinda obsessed with it now. So yeah social media has kinda taken over all of our lives, what percentage of the day do you think you’re on the phone? There are many reasons why you should have a dog in your life I … Text 82122 or tweet @thisisheart to get involved! 486.3k Followers, 63 Following, 87 Posts - See Instagram photos and videos from <3 (@christiecharm1)

I think all we spend wayyyy too much time thinking about what we should be doing in life rather... What NOT To Do When Straightening Curly Hair, My Love Hate and Painful Adventures With Shoes. Yes my mates hate me because where ever we go now I’m like hang on a minute, can you just take a picture of me ?… It must be soooo annoying for them, I get that but I’m addicted to it now so It looks like they have no choice! So watching Rich Kids Of Instagram last night … And while I thought some of it was absolutely ridiculous ( like getting Botox at 14!!! ) Kiss FM and Kisstory Presenter. Speaking ahead of her return, Pandora said: “I’m so thrilled to be coming home to the biggest commercial radio station in the country. I love sorting out my next Instagram shoot finding the perfect background and playing with my camera.

How far would you go to get the perfect Instagram picture? I’m super happy to be staying at @global to present.... "Heart’s Club Classics every Friday night 7-10pm and kick off the weekend with the tunes I really love and play out at clubs every weekend!Alongside that I’m working on a massively exciting new project with @global which we’ll be announcing shortly.Very exciting news coming soon!!". What NOT To Do When Straightening Curly Hair, My Love Hate and Painful Adventures With Shoes. Come on we’re all guilty of sitting on the beach on holiday phone heating up in the sun as its taken you the 20th time to get the tanned legs looking on point the sea in view, cocktail placed to the right, sunglasses on the lounger and you’re holding in your stomach not breathing while constantly snapping away trying to get the angle right whilst pouting all the way!

You can unsubscribe at any time.

8.2m Followers, 6 Following, 1,762 Posts - See Instagram photos and videos from Pandora (@theofficialpandora) If you follow me on Instagram you’ll have noticed I’ve been doing a lot of shots outside, some in parks or shops that I love the decor in, on colourful streets and outside some very nice houses … now I try and go as early as possible to make sure no one else is around. Already have an account with us? With her unique sense of humour, undeniable charisma and vibrant personality she always engages her audience, whether behind the microphone or on our television screens. Here I am on someone’s doorstep trying to get the perfect picture of me just propped up on a pillar outside the front door and what happened?

I hope listeners around the country will be turning up the radio and dancing along, just like I’ll be doing in the studio.”.