The Viewer Store (previously Mixer Store) is a Special Store that holds new and past selected Cosmetic Items. I’m not talking about the initial cast which i do realize isn’t instant I mean while you’re in shadow travel. https://paladins.gamepedia.com/Viewer_Points?oldid=240760, Watch Paladins streams throughout the week to accumulate Viewer Points (5. ( Log Out /  This page was last edited on 4 October 2020, at 23:46. Why Vora Doesn’t Have A Card To Increase Her Tendril Range? The Viewer Store will only be available for a limited time frame. https://paladins.gamepedia.com/Viewer_Store?oldid=238562.

Streaming Paladins on Twitch makes my lag really bad? ( Log Out /  To earn points, create a mixer account, connect it to your Paladins account, and watch a Paladins stream on Mixer. Is it possible to play tank with no heals? The Viewer Store will only be available for a limited time frame. Thanks. SMITE and Paladins, two of Hi-Rez Studio's most popular games, both offer "Mixer Points", an in-game currency you can earn by watching official live-streams. Will the Season Pass Go on Sale for Black Friday? These skins can be unlocked with Viewer Points. Viewer points can be obtained by watching participating Mixer streams of Paladins. The player was rewarded with Viewer Points by watching the Mixer stream or other official Paladins Streams. 4 champion getting skins on battlepass are not enough. I was just wondering how you get the viewer points through Twitch. I would rather get deserter penalty than play Timber mills. ( Log Out /  Change ), You are commenting using your Twitter account. DISCLAIMER!!! A few bugs I’ve encountered regularly (Bug Report). Coming back after about two years, is the game in a good state?

I was just wondering how you get the viewer points through Twitch. Paladins Wiki is a Fandom Gaming Community. OtherAwards  •  Boosters  •  Events  •  Viewer Store  •  Bounty Store  •  Quests  •  Refer-A-Friend  •  The Vault. Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in: You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Syber bolt’s suggestions are things to take seriously. Viewer Points can be earned on all platforms. This page was last edited on 13 September 2020, at 15:01. 1 hour of watching this pointless paladins streams gives You like 4 points. Swapping PS4 account to my PC/Xbox/Switch, Evil Mojo nerfed Io but won’t nerf Stix and Kinessa or fix the maps they ruin. Viewer Points (previously Mixer Points) are a currency in Paladins. I cant complete the zhin counter challenge. Use your Viewer Points to score skins and other cosmetics from the in-game Viewer Store.

So yeah, You will be doing better by not bothering about that greedy system. Thanks. Viewer Points can be used to purchase Cosmetic Items in the Viewer Store.

These skins can be unlocked with Viewer Points. Last edited by Jimmy9003 ; … Touch here for the full post on the Paladins Panorama tumblr Hi, I’m fairly new to the Paladins community. Change ). Where to report a bug with buying skins in bounty store? If you are struggling with figuring out how to link your accounts and get earning, this simple wikiHow will explain the process. Viewer Points are currently on pause as Mixer is no longer available. Why does it take that long to nerf Androxus ? Change ), You are commenting using your Facebook account. where is all my stuff and why is the playstation pack not working? Anyone else having issues submitting a support ticket on the paladins website? [MULTIPLE PICTURES] Great patch as always. Any suggestions for games similar to paladins?

As Mixer is now shut down, there is no current way to obtain Viewer Points. Vora’s ult can pull seris out of shadow travel. I have found the real names of all the paladins champions – some of these might surprise you! Returned to the game after a long absence, what should I know? Do we have to watch streams from the official PaladinsGames account or anyone who’s streaming paladins. You earn points at a rate of (I think) 1 every 5 minutes. Change ), You are commenting using your Google account.