19,788, THE BEST INSIGHTS FROM THE ULTIMATE INSIDERS, Blue Rush: A NY Giants Podcast 27,099, This story has been shared 19,788 times. Along with that, he is also a two-time NAIA All-American and national champion wrestler. The fighter ranks at #98 for Best MMA Middleweight fighter.

The adorable MMA couple, Paige VanZant and Austin Vanderford, began dating each other in 2017. I’ve been wanting this piece for so long but couldn’t decide where to put it! Austin is also a professional MMA fighter. Vanderford, a fellow fighter, will be unable to compete in Bellator 246 on Saturday after testing positive again.

A third test is completed and Vanderford read off his phone the negative result, leading to questions over a possible false positive that set the whole saga off. Paige VanZant is now chronicling an unexpected chapter to her story — a COVID-19 scare.

Paige VanZant’s husband also made a great platform in the world of MMA. Stay up to date on the latest vote tallies as compiled by The Associated Press' nationwide team, Princess Diana died when Harry was just 12 years old, The Sweetest Photos of Princes Harry with Diana, First-Time Voters Across the Country Share Why the 2020 Election Matters to Them. The love birds have been together for quite some time now.

I tested positive for COVID (a second time now).

Paige VanZant’s husband, Austin Vanderford, is also a professional … The superstar MMA couple broke the internet earlier this month with their scandalous photo shoots, but Paige VanZant’s husband has admitted things … For further details of our complaints policy and to make a complaint please click here.

PAIGE VANZANT'S husband Austin Vanderford has admitted that their naked photoshoots during lockdown can get "a bit wild at times." !” to YouTube, said Monday she felt “absolutely terrible,” and had a 102-degree fever and “tons of other symptoms.”, “Has he been sick this whole time since he tested positive a month ago.

She posted some beautiful and romantic couple photos of her with her husband, captioned “Mrs. The former UFC fighter who recently signed with Bare Knuckle Fighting Championship announced that she has COVID.

Gabe Ginsberg/FilmMagic.

The 26-year-old American has a … In the video VanZant posted to YouTube, she also documents her COVID-19 nasal swab test, also noting she has the same symptoms as Vanderford. Our journalists strive for accuracy but on occasion we make mistakes. Do Not Sell My Personal Information, Your California Privacy Rights

Can Trump run again in 2024 if he loses the 2020 presidential election?

The more I dig in to her story & purpose & sit w/ her in meditation, the more I feel cracked open in ways I never have before. Credit: this link is to an external site that may or may not meet accessibility guidelines.

They match my ass… WHITE.”. MMA star Paige VanZant has continued to keep her followers entertained during lockdown with yet another naked snap. So, let’s be patient to hear the good news for now.

“It's just the love of competition and I'm really excited to go out there and show off in such an amazing sport. I am you, & you are i .

View our online Press Pack.

“If I got your head … This is weird. Paige VanZant Husband.

I also only wanted it half this size but there was too much detail. Wednesday nights are all about the love in Paige VanZant’s bathroom. The MMA couple has … placement: 'Right Rail Thumbnails',

Do Not Sell My Personal Information.

For other inquiries, Contact Us. “I do go underwater a lot to wash my hair, get the soap off, and it’s always in the back of my mind,” he said. You may not know this, but the MMA couple also has a YouTube channel that goes by the name, ‘A Kickass Love Story: With Paige & Austin.’ It has over 24.4k subscribers, and if you are Paige and Austin’s fans, then don’t forget to ‘subscribe and click the bell icon.’ The YouTube videos are related mostly to their fight weeks and behind the scenes.

By opting in, you agree to receive emails with the latest MMA News & Analysis from MMA Frenzy. ESPN laying off hundreds in massive pandemic-related cuts, Mets, Yankees potential options for All-Star as Indians seek trade, DSW boots are buy one, get one 50 percent off, Samsung Galaxy Note 10+ phone discounted 27 percent for Amazon sale, Walmart’s best early Black Friday deals to shop right now, Sephora VIB sale's 19 top deals on royal beauty must-haves in 2020, OkiOki is making serious waves in the affordable mattress market, Kris Jenner turns 65: See her evolution through the years.

Faltam 8 semanas!! In the video, VanZant laughed, sitting on the edge of their bathtub. 135,199, This story has been shared 107,455 times. Your Ad Choices

I see it as all the same. PAIGE VANZANT and Austin Vanderford experienced a rollercoaster few days after the MMA fighter tested positive for coronavirus. But her husband Vanderford was able to emerge from her grip in a second. We hope their love for each other never fades away but remains as young as it was in the beginning forever.

This story has been shared 107,455 times. Paige VanZant’s husband, Austin Vanderford, is also a professional MMA fighter. In most ceremonies, I become a very soft & playful red fox that teaches me to love myself & to cultivate many of the traits the fox has. The more I dig in to her story & purpose & sit w/ her in meditation, the more I feel cracked open in ways I never have before. British woman arrested trying to take elderly mother out of nursing home before lockdown, Kris Jenner turns 65: See her evolution through the years. Paige VanZant’s Husband, Austin Vanderford Is A Professional MMA Fighter, Paige VanZant Failed To Drown Her Husband In ‘Experiment’, A post shared by Paige VanZant (@paigevanzant), A Kickass Love Story: With Paige & Austin.