That’s where this kit will come into play. Get proficient on YOUR time. Grab it and go. The Grip Modules are amazing, and they feature a few for the new P365 as well. Our second choice is the IWI Kidon.

This is one size down from the full-size. It does reduce the recoil and muzzle flip. The good news is that it fits a standard AR-15 buffer tube, including pistol models. A few companies are buying frames and Cerakote-ing them to give you a custom look. Sig Sauer 320 Conversion.

The light is made from aluminum and is IPX7 rated for full submersion in one meter for 30 minutes.

It’s an added convenience that even we can’t say no to.

I keep my guns clean, so I can't say how reliable it would be in a war or whatever situation you can imagine. You can change the size of the gun by changing the grip module–you can also change the entire look of your weapon. The Sig Sauer P320 is one of the most modular firearms in the world. If you’re looking for a conversion kit that is considered the best of the best and would be ideal for turning your current compact or sub-compact pistol into a full-sized P320, this Sig Sauer Caliber X-Change Kit will definitely be right up your alley. Don’t settle for something that’s low in quality just because it’s cheap. 40, but am now converting it to 9mm because there is literally no upgrade options for the. I installed this on a P320 in .357 Sig.

They also have threaded options as well. $418.25. Your shooting groups may tighten up if you’re shooting targets at various distances. This system works due to the multi spring intricate rod (three springs) and controls the functionality of the pistol. What’s the most modular pistol on the market right now? Boresight Solutions Group LLC is a disabled-veteran owned 07 FFL and Type 2 SOT. Especially when they might be having a concealability issue with a full-sized pistol. Here’s what’s available on the market today: This will have the parts you need to ensure that your pistol is a full-sized P320. Video. DPM Recoil Reduction System SIG P320 Compact & Carry Barrel Length 3.9 inch/9 This system works due to the multi spring intricate rod (three springs) and controls the functionality of the pistol. Apex dives in deep with a wide variety of different guns, including SIG P320 triggers.

Little pricey, but worth it if you're into the P320's. It gives the barrel a beautiful look overall. If your SIG P320 is the XM17 variant, then this is a must-have holster to complete the ultimate XM17 experience. What Recent Buyers ReportThis conversion kit is considered to be one of the best on the market when it comes to fast assembly or disassembly. It’s also rated for 9mm +P and 9mm Major loads. Tungsten Weight Grip Module Stabilizing Kit exclusively for the Wilson Combat P320 grip modules by Armory Craft. The TLR-7 is ultra lightweight, easy to use, and perfect for concealed carry.

I already own several other 9mm rigs and didn't want another. I’m going to suggest two different Spring Compensators for two different uses. First is the MOTAC system–that stands for motion activated illumination system.

313 Tactical keeps a number of grip modules in stock and do custom orders as well. Nothing makes a P320 more concealable and out of plain sight better than a compact size. The Safariland 7360 gets chosen because it is the holster selected by the US Army for the MHS system. Workin' On Our Night Moves Night Shooting Helmet Setup Overview. It opened up my eyes and showed me how easy it is to control a comped handgun. It’s quite compact, and it makes good use of the fire control group in a unique and interesting way. MOTAC allows it to be always ready and capable at all times. I may earn a small part of the sale from links to any products or services on this site. What Could Be Improved and WhyThe magazine can use a little size reduction so it’s not too tight or too loose of a fit in the mag well.

Some might not be satisfied with 9mm calibers and want to switch it to something with more power. I prefer OWB, and this is my list, so deal with it. One thing to know is that it should not be the only reason why you should get a conversion kit. Once you find one that is considered the best match for you, you can buy it and give it a try for yourself. Boom–now you have a red dot sight mounted without needing to mill your slide. For anyone not familiar or having only minimal info about the 320 this article was excellent. They can also do custom colors and patterns at your request. Learn all the important stuff about handguns...with none of the attitude. Other than a small spot of failure to return to battery, I've never had any issues with My p320. Video. These sights are simple but ensure speed and simplicity.

This includes TiN coated, Rainbow coated, and of course black. I plan to retire it from duty after 1000 rounds, nonetheless. It will also be a great kit that is useful for your regular concealed carry user. This is an ultra little addition to your P320, and it looks superbly futuristic. Also, shipping was VERY fast. With no obvious cons, we can still think of something that might be worth adding into the mix. No matter who uses it, they’ll get a kit that is simple to use and makes the P320 much more usable and concealable. Your slide will consist of the other half of the pistol itself.

You install it to the kit, and you now have an SMG sized pistol with a PDW style brace.

The process that is used for the reduction and texturing will not separate or split. You’ll need to know what’s included so you know what you’ll get. If your P320 isn’t cut, you can add a rear sight replacement that allows you to run a red dot instead of your rear sight. The spring plug must always be installed when the DPM Recoil Rod and springs are used. Over all a much more enjoyable shooting experience. You guys have likely seen a great many different kits dedicated to turning the Glock series into a rifle–or a big, braced, SMG-sized pistol. Buy with confidence that we stand behind the product we sell. Complete Glock Frame Package w/ Grip reduction: $350 (stippling, accelerator cuts, undercuts, moon cuts and grip reduction) Glock Grip Reduction: $250 (includes required stippling) Half Moon Cuts: $50 (allows for better mag removal during a stoppage or malfunction) Single Trigger Guard Under Cut: $40 ($20 w/ a frame package) GunMann is reader-supported. Check out the TLR-8. This Bravo Concealment holster can use 1.5, or 1.75-inch belt loops or Bravo also makes a paddle system, if you prefer that. That being said, the sights could be used for a few different uses. Put the dot on the target, pull the trigger, and go.

They also were satisfied with the overall rugged design.

The external springs are different in length, the long spring is heavy and the short is light so the user can fine tune the pistol on the opening and locking positions (slide on the battery) according his/hers personal standards.