Guests on ENOC include Daddy Yankee, J Balvin, KAROL G, Doja Cat, and Sia. Show full articles without "Continue Reading" button for {0} hours.

Steven Ferdman/Shutterstock Ozuna will release his third album, Nibiru , on November 29th. Four Guinness World Records. This story originally ran in Rolling Stone Colombia on September 7th, 2020. “When I called Doja Cat and Sia, [recording] went really fast,” says Ozuna. I focus on making good music, getting together with good composers, with people who always add up and bring good ideas. Powered by WordPress using DisruptPress Theme. Some new talents believe that they’ll become an artist in a day. Though they used to make [rock music], Reik, whom I like, are doing good in reggaeton. Like salsa in 1970s New York, the genre evolved from the street to the clubs, and would eventually penetrate American popular culture throughout the 2010s, transcending all language barriers; notable examples include Don Omar’s “Danza Kuduro” and Daddy Yankee and Luis Fonsi’s “Despacito.”.

Esta es la discografía para el cantante puertorriqueño Ozuna. Current phones, technology, iPads, all those things have made the process much easier for music to reach everyone. It serves as a mission statement for Puerto Rican artists in the genre: there’s no place for artists who don’t live up to their verses. Artist: Ozuna Album: Enoc Released: 2020 Style: Hip Hop Format: MP3 320Kbps Size: 167 Mb. Every day you hear a new thing. I mind my own business. More From Billboard “My grandparents gave me a Walkman,” recounts Ozuna.

I hope you all enjoy it! He doesn’t hold back in his concise, belligerent rhymes, but in the romantic ballad, “Duele Querer,” the singer finds his comfort zone behind the piano; and in “Caramelo,” an acoustic guitar. Copyright © 2020 by Sophisticated Bitch. I truly learned what singing was,” he says. Artist: Ozuna Album: Enoc Released: 2020 Style: Hip Hop Format: MP3 320Kbps Size: 167 Mb. “I grew up in that environment too,” says Ozuna. I don’t think we’ve hit the peak, because we’re still growing. We want to hear from you!

There haven’t been as many Latinos in the United States before as there are now. Some songs are an instant hit, but others need a lot of work to reach the public’s ear. Born Juan Carlos Ozuna Rosado in San Juan, Ozuna grew up between two Caribbean cultures. “Despacito” was a song that brought reggaeton to everyone — although you could say Yankee did it much earlier with “Gasolina.” But nowadays, music gets around faster. The team we have is, as we say in Puerto Rico, a beast.

Ozuna’s “Baila Baila Baila” was recently nominated for Best Urban Song at the Latin Grammys, though the track lost out to Rosalía, J Balvin and El Guincho’s smash “Con Altura.” Ozuna still performed twice at the awards show, teaming with Sech and Darell for “Otro Trago” and “Si Te Vas,” while also taking the stage solo to perform “Amor Genuino” and “Baila Baila Baila.”, In This Article: Entertainment News For Those With Sophisticated Taste.

There’s some controversy around where was it born, or where the genre comes from… But to me, reggaeton is from Puerto Rico. Puerto Rican singer and rapper Ozuna has released ENOC, his fourth studio album in as many years. Maybe Romeo Santos could do it. It’s a lyrical, vocal, and rapping ability that you can hardly find in other parts of Latin America…That’s our ability: Versatility. I’m me.

Latin, Ozuna, Puerto Rico, Reggaeton. The new album follows last year’s Nibiru.

Your email address will not be published. Unlike other cities in the United States and Latin America, the people of South Florida are left to regulate their own personal safety measures during the outbreak. This is a super long process.

When do you plan on returning to the stage? His mother is Puerto Rican, and his father, a Dominican backup dancer for the legendary rapper Vico C, died when he was three. Arcangel, Juanka & Cosculluela) 02 – Caramelo 03 – No Se Da Cuenta 04 – Mala 05 – Del Mar 06 – Sincero 07 – Que T£ Esperas (feat. All those things please me, but what I can be most pleased and grateful for is seeing a happy audience singing my songs.

I’m out of shows, and you know I’m used to touring.”, It’s not easy being Ozuna. I know the urban genre is huge, and there’s a lot to take in, but I’m taking care of my part.

As soon as the shows open, trust me, the audience will be eager to see us more than ever. Click here for instructions on how to enable JavaScript in your browser. Today, we go to Europe and do massive festivals and shows. I feel it was a very organic thing, something God wanted to happen.”.

I don’t have a problem. He eventually decided to undertake music on his own; for his first singing contest, he performed the song “Color Esperanza” by Diego Torres. They were [growing] around the same time artists like Bad Bunny and I were making music. Simplicity is what people like these days. Your email address will not be published.

I’ve already made over 120 hits in general. It’s musical fever. Sign up for our newsletter. We work hard to increase our revenue, but we do it from our heart to the public. “And I guess it’s the same for everybody. Seleccione “Osuna“ en el campo "Filtra". I know God is working for that and we’re going to be able to hang out with our fans again and do what we did before.