Other than that, we can go wide pretty fast and just overwhelm them with more creatures. The Ozolith is a super unique card, allowing us to store up counters from any of our creatures that leave the battlefield and then move those counters onto another creature at the beginning of combat on our turn. I’ll just explain the maindeck cards here; explanations for the sideboard will come in the “Matchup” section later on. Also, protecting my board from sweepers is almost never the goal with unbreakable formation. Attention! Late game you topdeck this and sac your biggest thing to an oven, counters go to the Ozolith, move to combat, put all those counters on the brute and swing unblockable for the kill.

Discord Server |

The "Ozolith" Mono Green deck is especially geared for fighting control, that's what I had in mind (right or wrong) when I was evolving it and that's where I think it shines. I don’t want to play 4 because there are only 2 graveyards, so drawing multiple can be mediocre sometimes and they need some extra mana to get going. An artifact ozolith deck with woe strider to move counters to a gingerbrute and Use sahili to getoverseer to get … Weekly drafts featuring a variety of formats new and old. 2 Unbreakable Formation: This is good in any aggressive White deck, and it’s even better here because of the +1/+1 counters. Standard Not approved/endorsed by Wizards. Magic the Gathering, FNM is TM and copyright Wizards of the Coast, Inc, a subsidiary of Hasbro, Inc. All rights reserved. TappedOut.js Blog Widget. Privacy statement | Twin Articles and comments are user-submitted and do not represent official endorsements of this site.

We’ve also got some maindeck lifegain with Ajani, the Greathearted and Conclave Mentor’s death trigger.

Please take a moment to review them and accept to continue. Portions of the materials used are property of Wizards of the Coast. So now you have an army that comes back every turn and gets bigger each time and can’t easily be chump blocked and has lifelink when it gets to at least 6 power. As far as creatures with +1/+1 counters, our most important cards are Yorvo, Lord of Garenbrig (which comes into play with four counters and grows as the game goes along) and Polukranos, Unchained (which comes into play with six counters, or 12 if we can escape it). You may opt-out at any time.

Love the deck; as a long time selesnya player it warms my heart to see my colors back in action. A quick reminder: if you haven't already, make sure to subscribe to the MTGGoldfish YouTube channel. We have massive creatures along with The Ozolith diminishing the value of our opponent's removal, and no one expects to be dealt 20+ damage at instant speed with Ram Through! This will require TappedOut.js included in your blog. Privacy statement | All Traditional Standard decks from users and content creators. 4 is “too much” for Liutenant but not for Ajani. Combo One of the problems with this deck is that you do all the work to pump up your team just to lose them to removal or sweepers (Damn you, Shatter the Sky) and you’re left unable to build a big board again. Post-Board they have a lot more removal and also Baneslayer Angel, so we want to pack in the Giant Killers (it also hits Uro, Titan of Nature’s Wrath and is an additional 1-Drop).

It’s really important to have this in the deck to enable explosive starts. This site is unaffiliated. Technically you can only get it to a 2/2, but you have a bunch of other ways to grow it from there, and it can help you shoot some last points of damage while mitigating flood a bit. My reasoning was, that 4 mana is a lot in this deck; and if i pay it i want more immediate value than just a +1/+1 counter. MTG Arena Zone © 2020.

Ugin’s Conjurant: We just don’t need more of these effects and we don’t lack creatures in our curve.

You can now import it in the MTG Arena client. We would struggle against a version of Mono-Red with tons of burn spells, but the more creature-heavier versions are actually pretty good for us, since our board will usually be much bigger and wider than theirs.