It's actually a really interesting story. Stern proposes that the new "Time's Bow" be used to power the 3D printer. Once you've found it, it's time to send someone off, on this Hail-Mary of a mission. I want to know more about why the duplicants were invested in, and i know for a fact based on the entries i gathered for the scattered inspectables and whatnot throughout the saves and so on. With a variety of modifications to make these "duplicants" suitable, they are not quite human anymore. The world of Oxygen Not Included is of a dystopic future. One of the emails talks about a computer glitch removing the data of any employee with initials NT. He clearly didn't know about it. Broussard remains convinced that the memories are buried within the duplicant. The dupes don't do anything when you don't tell them what to do. You start off by printing three, which puts you 25% of the way there. Bizarrely, even though these duplicants are 3D printed replicas, with the same brain patterns, the subjects do not retain memories from their previous existence. For this one, you'll first need to actually research The Great Monument. You'll also need to train a pilot with Skill Points. naturally smaller...?) - One of the emails talks about a computer glitch removing the data of any employee with initials NT. It seems that all the prerequisites for a colony have been solved.

In their efforts to break down neutronium, Stern develops the mining laser and announces a glorious future of renewable energy, downplaying suggestions that Time's Bow could be used for time travel.

The two go their separate ways, and Olivia abandons her interest in time travel. It seems to have some relationship to the experimentations of Gravitas with memory modification. The idea of 3D printing is proposed - rather than sending equipment and people, a 3D printer loaded with schematics and the material required to recreate humans will be sent through.

Every 3rd Cycle, you get to print another Duplicant. - What is the purpose of the neural vacillator? Deep inside an alien space rock your industrious crew will need to master science, overcome strange new lifeforms, and harness incredible space tech to survive, and I'm honestly curious about the player character too- and honestly considering a lot of the descriptions are written in first person, it's.... really unique, and it makes me wonder a LOT about who the 'manager' basically is- i have a lot of silly little theories but i might get a bit embarrassed sharing them since they're sorta lame, haha. ._9ZuQyDXhFth1qKJF4KNm8{padding:12px 12px 40px}._2iNJX36LR2tMHx_unzEkVM,._1JmnMJclrTwTPpAip5U_Hm{font-size:16px;font-weight:500;line-height:20px;color:var(--newCommunityTheme-bodyText);margin-bottom:40px;padding-top:4px}._306gA2lxjCHX44ssikUp3O{margin-bottom:32px}._1Omf6afKRpv3RKNCWjIyJ4{font-size:18px;font-weight:500;line-height:22px;border-bottom:2px solid var(--newCommunityTheme-line);color:var(--newCommunityTheme-bodyText);margin-bottom:8px;padding-bottom:8px}._2Ss7VGMX-UPKt9NhFRtgTz{margin-bottom:24px}._3vWu4F9B4X4Yc-Gm86-FMP{border-bottom:1px solid var(--newCommunityTheme-line);margin-bottom:8px;padding-bottom:2px}._3vWu4F9B4X4Yc-Gm86-FMP:last-of-type{border-bottom-width:0}._2qAEe8HGjtHsuKsHqNCa9u{font-size:14px;font-weight:500;line-height:18px;color:var(--newCommunityTheme-bodyText);padding-bottom:8px;padding-top:8px}.c5RWd-O3CYE-XSLdTyjtI{padding:8px 0}._3whORKuQps-WQpSceAyHuF{font-size:12px;font-weight:400;line-height:16px;color:var(--newCommunityTheme-actionIcon);margin-bottom:8px}._1Qk-ka6_CJz1fU3OUfeznu{margin-bottom:8px}._3ds8Wk2l32hr3hLddQshhG{font-weight:500}._1h0r6vtgOzgWtu-GNBO6Yb,._3ds8Wk2l32hr3hLddQshhG{font-size:12px;line-height:16px;color:var(--newCommunityTheme-actionIcon)}._1h0r6vtgOzgWtu-GNBO6Yb{font-weight:400}.horIoLCod23xkzt7MmTpC{font-size:12px;font-weight:400;line-height:16px;color:#ea0027}._33Iw1wpNZ-uhC05tWsB9xi{margin-top:24px}._2M7LQbQxH40ingJ9h9RslL{font-size:12px;font-weight:400;line-height:16px;color:var(--newCommunityTheme-actionIcon);margin-bottom:8px} Both of these are also the names of Achievements, which will be unlocked upon completion of the requirements. It's a large statue made up of three separate pieces; a base, a body, and a head. making solar energy difficult. There's also the fact that the temporal tear sounds close to the 'temporal bow', which was something that the director was working on- supposedly manipulating space to create a source of infinite renewable energy which in itself sounds.... risky. I think i got the just of it + the thing with the temporal tear, it's all very interesting to think of how gravitas potentially screwed everything over. Build a Great Monument. This will take nearly 20 hours of gameplay, but is very possible. [i]Oxygen Not Included[/i] is a space-colony simulation game. ._2cHgYGbfV9EZMSThqLt2tx{margin-bottom:16px;border-radius:4px}._3Q7WCNdCi77r0_CKPoDSFY{width:75%;height:24px}._2wgLWvNKnhoJX3DUVT_3F-,._3Q7WCNdCi77r0_CKPoDSFY{background:var(--newCommunityTheme-field);background-size:200%;margin-bottom:16px;border-radius:4px}._2wgLWvNKnhoJX3DUVT_3F-{width:100%;height:46px} Visiting it would take a duplicant to parts unknown. I believe they were being sarcastic to Nikola T. who was an employee and a duplicant in the game. That pretty much tells you everything you need to know. Explore the ruins and figure it out yourself!

If you like using Oni Assistant and want to give back, the best way is to link it on your forums and socials. The colonisation project faces two key challenges - the mass to be sent (needs to be minimised) and the ecology to be sent. I don't understand what this is trying to imply.