Upgrades can be things such as holding onto a fairy to lift you over obstacles, dropping mud to slow down opponents, a slingshot to shoot at and break an obstacle before you get to it (and to knock down opponents), a magic magnet to collect coins or powerups while running through the course, and just simple boosts like sliding under an obstacle in 2 ticks instead of jumping over it in 4. OSRS is the official legacy version of RS, the largest free-to-play MMORPG. Piggybacking off the idea of a cosmetic clothes shop, I have a suggestion for a possible outfit here! More updates like this would be healthy for the game in my opinion because you are catering to the entire playerbase and giving lower level players something to look forward to. Puzzle if fun and more enjoyable than mep2's, music is good. I kind of went on a rant there but I would die if these ideas were implemented. Thanks for all of these Zap - I'll raise each of them to the team for discussion! i then got this message. Join us for game discussions, weekly events and skilling competitions! As described in the Song of the Elves poll blog, we will now look to poll extra rewards and features for Prifddinas. You didn't bring any teleport to a boss fight you knew you were entering. Let us watch players train agility while we walk around the city doing our own thing.

Also, the puzzle has a LOT of quality of life that MEP2 didn't have.

For the old cities like Canifis, Gnome Stronghold, Keldagrim, or Rellekka, they'd have shops selling unique colorful outfits but I don't recall that being a thing for most of the new cities, so it would be nice to see Prif bring that back, even if it was just one outfit.

For example, it could start in Path 1A or Path 1B, but then Path 1A could lead to Path 2A or 2B while Path 1B leads to Path 2B and 2C, then Path 2A leads to 3A while Path 2B and 2C both lead to 3B, then 3A leads to 4A and 4B and 3B leads to 4C and 4D, and so on. In my old Prif concept, I had it with one of the best furnaces, but based on the mockup it seems to go with an Anvil instead; I wouldn't say this needs to be closer to the bank than Varrock West, but I think it should at least be as good as Varrock for Smithing. It’s not that bad at all, took me like 4 hours and nearly sent me to sleep. yup, and it's not that exact same thing was his first time... it was the second time. I'd actually say its bosses were tougher than DS2 even if combat isn't as big of a focus.

Crystal NPCs: Now that the Elves have there city back, it would make sense if they stay there instead of roving around the forest. Even something like a Spinning Wheel with Flax outside not far from a Bank could be neat, even if a bit past the point in such an endgame city. Press J to jump to the feed. Every time you start the course, it would randomize which path you take and it wouldn't just be "path 1 or path 2", but within each starting path, there would be multiple different ways it could branch off. End-game content while also giving something to lower level players. Whether it is grown or naturally, it would be a nice way to connect Prif to the GE without giving it a GE. It could really help tie the city together. SONG OF THE ELVES - LOST 100M Items and Void I was today completing the song of the elves quest, after hours and hours of trying to finally complete it i finally made it to the final phase. I ran around for around 40 minutes to find the elven rebel which is not labelled clearly at all, infact is in the bypass of the underground pass on the top of the stairs (this was not clearly labelled at all and as a solo player i had no clue where he was or that he existed) -. is the prompt message you get upon death. A subreddit focused on discussion about Old School Runescape, a version of Runescape from 2007 which has evolved thanks to a dedicated development team using community feedback. SOTE only has the light puzzle, and it's not hard so much as it just has a ton of steps that become tedious by the fifth or sixth section. Even give them a portal that takes them to, say, the outskirts of Falador for a split second and then back to Prif just for fun. You've completed theatre of blood enough to get an avernic hilt but couldn't beat seren 3 days after release?? The trainer gets an exclamation over their head and if they click it in time they dodge the tomato, gaining them some xp. Updates like the motherload mine are amazing in my opinion because it's very easy to gain access to, yet it also offers a goal for new players to achieve and gives something for late stage players to do on the second level. So it would be nice if Islwyn, Eluned, and Ilfeen find more stationary positions to make it easier to find them to purchase or recharge items. so i could not see the elven dwarf on the way in. ; Go to Elena's house in East Ardougne, two houses east of Edmond and Alrena's house. I can't believe people are crying over this guys items lost to stupidity. OSRS is the official legacy version of RS, the largest free-to-play MMORPG. That should definetly be changed. Actually maybe even let everyone play the agility minigame so they can see Prif without actually being able to go in it if they haven't unlocked it yet. The lack of enemies in the library makes it a very chill (if not still annoying) puzzle. I think this would be a nice addition, and if not an actual spirit tree... a patch would be nice! If you have any ideas for content that you'd like to see in the Crystal City after quest completion, share them below! We wouldn't have red cape and blue cape Swampletics if there wasn't a clothing shop in Canifis. This way the minigame is available to everyone and it gets players more excited to unlock Prif on their own. In which i fell at one of the obstacles directly down into the underground. The community for Old School RuneScape discussion on reddit. This sounds more like you got way too comfortable doing a grandmaster quest and fell flat on your face. The plot was interesting and should somewhat motivate you to see the dreary parts through if you care about the lore. MM2 was harder. The visual for a light beam going down is very clear. The course would constantly be splitting and reconnecting only to split in different ways, all leading to the same endpoint. He mentions: "Are you ready" so... he does tell you something is about to happen.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. Also, the mirrors are stackable so you only need 8 free inventory slots going in, allowing you to pack a ton of stam pots/summer pies. "crystal fish" could be fish that is inedible to humans and only elves could consume it, but would reward the player for catching and preparing it for them.

Additionally, you can send them in to OldSchoolCommunity@Jagex.com - make sure to use SotE Rewards as the subject. Even better, give us a tag minigame to play in the tunnels. One thing I did like about RS3's version was gathering the Dust and Shards from Skilling to make the untradeable Crystal items, so something somewhat akin to that in OSRS would be nice.

Took necessary precautions. For the agility course, make it a ditch that goes through the city, underneath pathways and maybe through a building. Ideally made so its the fastest method if you want to smelt > smith > bank all in one go.

For combat, it was surprisingly tougher than I expect, but I was expecting it to be easier than MM2. You could do something like that or clams that have crystals growing on them like barnacles that you chip off and then throw the clams back. The puzzle is excessively long, but at least you’re not getting attacked while doing it and you only use agility a few times. You are completing the quest days after it already has a full guide and you can see what is going to happen next. The community for Old School RuneScape discussion on reddit. Maybe I try the same thing and I get diferent results am I right? I did the quest within five hours of release, not knowing what would happen. So instead of a shortcut randomly appearing, the entire path of the course would change. Press question mark to learn the rest of the keyboard shortcuts. In total i lost my avernic hilt and my elite void sets... there was no warning upon speaking to baxtorian and the items were just destroyed totally.

I hope that this message reaches some players in which are currently struggling to complete the quest and may save some people some itemms.

I'd love to see a Spirit Tree, ideally not too far from the "main bank".

I knew my items would be secure as an elven rebel would secure your items after death. I think it’s way better than MEP2. And if you hate dialog and lore, it is dreadful =P. Having some level 40s running underneath the pathways for us to throw rotten tomatoes at would be freaking hilarious and would add some fantastic character to the city. It wouldn't be a "hard" course so much as it would keep you focused to see which path you had this time without being as open and predictable as Brimhaven or such.

Crystal Tree: It is hard to comment too much on Crystal Shards since we don't know exactly where they come from, but the idea of a Crystal Tree you farm and then cut for them came up and I think this is a great idea. We'd like to thank everyone who voted in the Song of the Elves poll for the main pieces of content and are delighted to see that everything sailed past the 75% mark! OSRS is the official legacy version of RS, the largest free-to-play MMORPG. Also, I'd expect that post-Quest it would be able to Teleport to Prifddnas, even if outside the gates, in addition to Lletya. Shifting Agility Course: The map does show an Agility icon and given the ties between Elves and Agility I think this is a great place for a new Agility Course. Players can interact with them in ways such as throwing rotten tomatoes. Try to go 5 minutes without being tagged, and you get bonus xp and maybe some cosmetic rewards like points for trimmed graceful or something idk. Join us for game discussions, weekly events and skilling competitions! Support to that 1000%, that sounds really enjoyable. In rs3 we have crystal urchins and you essentially chip off the spines. On top of that, it could have other perks like increased damage for the Crystal Bow or unlocking a special attack for it, but I'd really love to see a charge saving effect and I'd even be fine it applies to all Crystal Items. Press J to jump to the feed. Very happy to see that they will be adding a prompt into the next update with baxtorian, this was obviously needed. You can collect them from the underground pass." By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies.

For the furnace/anvil suggestion what about having a furnace with an anvil next to it? It would be nice to see a similar thing in Prifddinas to sell normal Elven Clothes even if they are cosmetic. The community for Old School RuneScape discussion on reddit. It actually borrows some parts of the Moonclan clothes, so it's interesting that you mentioned the Moonclan clothes shop. New comments cannot be posted and votes cannot be cast. OSRS is the official legacy … UPDATE----------------------------------------------------.

; Go to Ardougne Castle, wear the 3 steel items and go downstairs (You can wear equipment in the other armour slots). It doesn't get much worse than failing to avoid monkeys on the airship or the parts where a million monkeys attack you as you're navigating Kruk's dungeon, or the bosses of that quest.

Join us for game discussions, weekly events and skilling competitions! Press J to jump to the feed. Depends on what you mean by bad. Crystal Quiver: It has already come up, but please offer an ammo slot item that gives a 50% chance to save a charge on the Crystal Bow (halving the cost). But rather than just the normal "run in a circle", I'd love to see this be a more involved course. Check out my suggestion for Level 80/90 Armor and WGS! New comments cannot be posted and votes cannot be cast. It would be amazing. Let us use crystals to buy upgrades that make traversing through the course easier and more competitive.

The community for Old School RuneScape discussion on reddit. Outfit Shop: One thing neat about Lunar Isle is that they have a Clothes Shop that sells Moonclan Robes. I'd imagine its worse than MEP2, but is it worse than MM2?