Customize your channels and have access to all the greatest On-Demand library. Watch online.

Some sites will block specific country or place IP addresses. A lot of websites will offer you convoluted ways about doing it. Next. Some channels are only available on the Optik Device. Optik TV is a must!

I don't believe that the TV Technical Support Person truly knows why I can't watch certain channels because a channel like CHEK (121-CHEKDT) should be available to all residents of BC. • Access a huge On Demand library of TV shows, movies and documentaries. If it doesn't give you the information you need, Wouldn't be the first time broadcaster restrictions caused issues. This thread's discussion is locked.

Enter the email address you used to create your Optik TV account.

Optik publishes articles on all subjects related to light and electron optics and offers a survey on the state of research and technical development within the following fields: Optics: Optics design, geometrical and beam optics, wave optics; Optical and micro-optical components, diffractive optics, devices and systems Some channels are just not watchable online / via the app because some broadcasters seem to love being difficult. Optik TV channels are grouped by categories beginning at easy to remember numbers. The new watch optik website doesn't seem to work on FireFox 57.0.1 however the website does work on Internet Explorer, Edge & Chrome on WIndows 10. The new watch optik website doesn't seem to work on FireFox 57.0.1 however the website does work on Internet Explorer, Edge & Chrome on WIndows 10.

Too bad it's halfdone. We will go through the troubleshooting guide, here. Reset password.

No problems watching on the Optik box but on anything that streams TV (phone, web) it blocks those shows. Step 3 – Make sure your CAPS LOCK is off. Noticed today there was a new Optik app on my iPad as well. However, some channels are not available for internet delivery at all. Enter the email address you used to create your Optik TV account. If the PikTV device is removed from your network, or you connect your mobile device to another network, CHEK is definitely not available you. A lot of TV cord cutters and will only grow so who knows where the trend will lead this technology. Step 2 – Ensure that you typed your details correctly. I'm just dumbfounded. It's not just CHEK TV but a random number of channels that either can or cannot be watched. I do that. Get the best HD content and the most immersive experience with Optik TV!

Kids and Family On Demand 609 Kids Plus On Demand 611 Nickelodeon 614 Teletoon (East) 623 Teletoon (West) 622 Treehouse 601 LEARNING 700 Animal Planet 721 Book TV … As I indicated earlier, it can be viewed on the Optik TV App (at least if connected to your home IP (I've not tested elsewhere).

Subscribe to Crave to watch HBO, Showtime and Starz Movies and TV Shows in Canada. The Guide also works fine on Safari, as well.

I suggest you contact Telus, as it is likely something needs to be reset on their end. If there is an option for viewing your password, use it.

Try using google chrome.. Playback works fine.
All you need to do is follow these simple instructions below.

Is your computer connected to the same network as your Optik TV PVR? Neighbours with the most likes in the past month. Save my name, email, and website in this browser for the next time I comment. With the Pik TV app, watch live and On Demand shows and movies on your media box. • Save favourites, watch trailers and view ratings.

This thread's discussion is locked. Step 1 – Make sure that you have an active and reliable internet connection. Do you want to know all the channels available on the TELUS Optik TV? I just used the Optik TV App on an iPad and CHEKDT 121 does show up. Some channels are only available to authenticated users via IP addressing. So it's a software problem with either the web browser, the Windows 10 operating system or the server providing https://watchoptiktv.telus.com. Are you trying to login to Optik Tv Account Login? Step 5 – Turn off any Virtual Private Network (VPN) that you may be using.

This is interesting, at least the guide page.

CHEK is one station which seems only available to your device when connected to your assigned IP address attached to your Optik unit. This is a BC channel meant for BC residents who should be permitted to watch with no restrictions. Though the Optik TV App still shows the "exclamation" symbol on some channels so.

For more information on how to set it up is available at Telus.com - https://www.telus.com/en/ab/support/article/optik-tv-app-explained.

head to its forum board for active discussions or to start a new discussion. After you click on the link, it will open in a new tab so that you can continue to see the guide and follow the troubleshooting steps if required. Required fields are marked *. Forgot your password? Step 1 – Go to the Optik Tv Account Login official login page via our official link below.

TELUS Optik TV Channels Lineup List – 2020 (Latest) Today's Message : For the strength of the Pack is the Wolf, & the strength of the Wolf is the Pack. I'd be curious to see what CHEK has to say about this.
It has been a struggle with silverlight for the last year or more. New Link For Optik On The Go On A Computer, https://www.telus.com/en/ab/support/article/optik-tv-app-explained. I don't have a PVR. CHEK is also available on PikTV  on the device, or through the App while on your home network WHEN and ONLY WHEN the PikTV device is connected to your network. Your email address will not be published. Navigate your Optik TV TM channels with ease.

I can watch all the channels on the HD Wireless Digital Box and only some on https://watchoptik.telus.com. While it is rare that people need to follow our troubleshooting guide, there are some instances in which you need to. That seems reasonable enough. Step 4 – If you still cannot access the site, you can clear your cache and cookies. Portal changed the login page? Can't play anything and shows that I am not subscribed for come up. @Just_LH-- This particular thing only works with Chrome, Safari, and Microsoft, says the info. CHEK, in particular is one channel which very definitely has such restrictions.