I have an amber log cabin bottle that seems to be original. Their favorite merchandise was a Canadian whiskey called Old Log Cabin which was in demand by Al Capone in Chicago. Pa. 1840 120 Walnut St. Vintage E C Booz’s Old Cabin Whiskey Amber Glass Bottle, ”e.c. This smuggler recipe of bourbon has recently been revived by Batch 206 Distillery in Washington State. It was thought that there was dredging done to allow fast-moving speed boats to drop their cargo right on-shore. If you are interested in purchasing a disc, contact us and we will put you in touch with him.

Stave Company). Set where you live, what language you speak, and the currency you use. Did you ever find out anything about this bottle? Booz's Old Cabin Whiskey Bottle, Phila. $10.69 shipping. Both have the label on one side and EC BOOZE ‘S Ec Boozand039s Old Cabin Whiskey Bottle W/ Cork. We walked up Pochert road probably hundreds of times exploring the whole area around Whiskey Harbor.

The whiskey ended up being made by many distilleries over time and the brand name morphed into “Old Log Cabin”. The most common old cabin whiskey material is glass. There was a lot of bad blood between Al Capone’s Gang and Bugs Moran’s Gang. Mine looks just like it. "E.G. Enjoy reading The Whiskey Jug? You've already signed up for some newsletters, but you haven't confirmed your address. “The Old Log Cabin brand is kind of like the Zelig of the Whiskey world, it’s been popping up in the strangest places throughout American history” says Batch 206 Distillery owner, Jeff Steichen, with a chuckle. 1955 s.w.d., established 1849. “The Sportsman Bourbon, 86 Proof.

The most popular color? It was owned by the Kernan family since 1902 and thought to be used primarily for cattle grazing. Please. C 1930 Log Cabin Penn-maryland Bourbon Whiskey Bottle Label Peoria Ill Advertise.

View photos, research land, search and filter more than 167 listings | Land and Farm Booz's Old Cabin Whiskey" was made for one Edmund G. Booz by the Whitney Glass Works of Glassboro, New Jersey around 1860. If there is anyone who is aware of this, it would be Tom Haunton who wrote the book on EG Booz. To this day the Cabin shaped bottles and dozens of knock-offs command some of the highest prices in collectible Americana glass. There are 38 old cabin whiskey for sale on Etsy, and they cost €33.03 on average. Saying no will not stop you from seeing Etsy ads, but it may make them less relevant or more repetitive. Thanks for the contact info, Christopher! It is embossed thusly: OR RE-USE OF THIS BOTTLE. There is no shortage of tall tales on the Internet – it is not hard to find an opportunist selling or auctioning an EG Booz bottle with a deliciously seductive story and plenty of hype.

$10.50. Booz Too!. As soon as the law took effect on May 1917, bootlegging operations and smuggling networks from Canada formed. C 1930 Log Cabin Penn-maryland Bourbon Whiskey Bottle Label Peoria Ill Advertise.

C 1930 - See Price. E. C. Booz's Old Cabin Whiskey Bottle Green Color 1840 120 Walnut St.

Ships would sail right to the edge of US controlled waters, known as rum rows, on the east coast and Great Lakes and conduct transfers directly with the smugglers. or Best Offer. Pa. Lots Bubbles In Glass, Amethyst Glass Bottle - Old Cabin Whiskey, Cast Iron Deer Wine Bottle Holder Whiskey Antler Rustic Hunting Wildlife Cabin, Vintage E C Booz's Old Cabin Whiskey Bottle Purple Glass Philadelphia Pa 1840, E.c. The only difference is the last number on mine is 2. Capone decided enough was enough and hatched a scheme to eliminate the problem once and for all. Yes!

Oh, yeah, that enterprising whiskey makers name, E.G. Find out more in our Cookies & Similar Technologies Policy.

Collectable Old Cabin Still Kentucky Bourbon Whiskey Bottle Lamp Empty, Very Old Antique Whiskey Bottle Found Hid Inside The Wall Of A Very Old Cabin, Vintage E.c. The article was about the new M-25 Scenic Highway.

I just spoke with Tom at the Baltimore Bottle Show about stocking copies of this CD as well as his new book on New Jersey glass…won’t have them for a month or two. With the supply of liquor gone, bootleggers turned to Canada, which had favorable liquor laws. EG Booz Old Cabin Whiskey The distinctive cabin-shaped EG Booz Whiskey bottle is certainly one of the most famous of American bottles and one of the most reproduced. 12 A 54

Booz’s Old Cabin Whiskey Amber Brown Bottle Philadelphia W/ Sculpted Head. You can contact him via eBay at https://www.ebay.com/usr/jerseyana (you need an eBay account and must be logged in). I will try to post photos. Walking back down Pochert road we would always stop at a big rock which we called the “King of the Flats”. E.G.BOOZ Here are bits of actual stories I have seen: 1.

(1840) Crown Royal - See Price ... See Price. There is no questioning this. It’s Stitzel-Weller Cabin Still Hand Made Sour Mash Kentucky Straight Bourbon Whiskey. 7D61 Bugs had been hijacking Capone’s shipments of whiskey and reselling it. Linda – in that color, your bottle would be one of the several dozen 20th century copies/replicas/interpretive molds.

As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.