Read about Oh Please by SL and see the artwork, lyrics and similar artists. That same month he was featured on Nines' track "Oh My", which peaked at number 44. Broke niggas can't do me nuttin', broke niggas can't tell me nuttin' Tiggs Da Author. Some user-contributed text on this page is available under the Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike License; additional terms may apply. We supplying you the ting, in the snow I don't know what you want, I don't know (I don't know)

We supplying you the ting, in the snow

Cos I don't trust 'em, no fucking chance Take the scale out the cupboard, hit the block then I flood it (Skrr) more keys / Let my mandem through the door / More cheese / Said she hit the She was yours, but she loose, now she mine I got smoke for your whole fucking ends I don't know what they want, I don't know Oh Please Lyrics: Gunshot gunshot think I hear a gun shot / Think I hear a gunshot / counting up a hundred / More P’s [?]

She was yours, but she loose, now she mine (She mine) Oh gosh let me test my luck (My luck) Go directly to shout page. Add a video, Do you know any background info about this track? Javascript is required to view shouts on this page. In May his track "Genes" featuring Chip peaked at number 90. The lyrics of this song represent John Lennon's stress because of the quick rise to fame. On 15 …, Harlee Bashir Laguda Milne (born 1 September 2001), known professionally as SL, is a British rapper and songwriter. Buss a move, when I'm juice oh my

You niggas better not roll with knives He is of Nigerian descent.

I think I know what they want, I think I know (Hey, hey, hey, hey) Only bros, I got no fucking friends Leave feedback, Harlee Bashir Laguda Milne (born 1 September 2001), known professionally as SL, is a British rapper and songwriter. I don't father too many, imma pull me up a henny Buss a move, when I'm juice oh my Do you know a YouTube video for this track?

Oh my, oh my (Oh my) From the roots to the roof (All my Gs are together) I think I know what they want, I think I know

On the low, got the woah in the Benz Let us know what you think of the Last.fm website. From the roots to the roof (All my Gs are together). [Bridge: Tiggs Da Author] His first single "Gentleman", released in 2017 when he was 15 years old, has been …. [Intro: Tiggs Da Author] She said that I need Jesus Let that booty be my savior She can't suck it off if she suck brodie with the same tongue She ain't got no shape i sent that body to the tailor (Flat one) Feds coming, stash the readies (Stash it)

[Verse 1: Nines] A new version of Last.fm is available, to keep everything running smoothly, please reload the site. This is a gorgeous one, baby it's S, this is some gorgeous bud (Bud)

His first single "Gentleman", released in 2017 when he was 15 years old, has been described as a "street anthem" amassing 35 million views on YouTube.