There's a official calculation we use once we have the final number of documents. He was charged with an additional count of possession of an unregistered military weapon. Dyer said he wore the mask to protect his identity. Copyright 2019 Immoral Minority | All Rights Reserved. Hi Liam,Attached is the Department's final response to your public records request. The group removed a notice that Dyer would "represent" the Oath Keepers at a Tea Party movement rally. Yes you would receive everything via email.

I think he’s just a coward and doesn’t want to be embarrassed in public when he loses big time. The trial took three days, and the jury deliberated for three hours before producing the guilty verdict. Subject: RE: Massachusetts Public Records Law Request: Oathkeepers and 3%ers (Massachusetts State Police) Email.

Yes, I'd like a copy of all files responsive to my request from 2012-the present.

I did early and hand delivered my ballot. Not that I would listen to him but I know many people in Massachusetts who think he’s the GOAT when it comes to hockey. Oathkeepers in Lexington Massachusetts, I hope that any preppers within a few hours drive will take the time to attend this historic event on April 19th. https://news.yahoo.com/hillary-clinton-joins-electoral-college-034318874.html, “This year, Clinton is listed by New York State Board of Elections as one of 29 Democratic electors for the state.

Therefore there are a total of 44 documents that need to be reviewed and redacted.

The calculation include a certain amount of free time that we are required to dedicate to every request.

Dyer's videos became viral in the Patriot and Oath Keeper subculture, several accumulating hundreds of thousands of views and thousands of comments.

Racism may be the death of this country. Thank you in advance for your anticipated cooperation in this matter. I wanted to follow up on the following Massachusetts Public Records Law request, copied below, and originally submitted on Feb. 7, 2019. Better keep those sneakers on so you can run faster away from the frey. Oath Keepers founder Stewart Rhodes wrote on their website that Dyer had never been offered a leadership position and in fact had never been a member. Disturbingly, Rhodes telegraphed how he will interpret election results, saying that he would consider a win by Democratic nominee Joe Biden illegitimate and evidence the election had been stolen, presaging how he and his militia might react to that outcome. He faced six charges, including kidnapping and second degree rape by instrumentation. [2], On January 21, 2010, Dyer was arrested by Stephens County sheriff deputies in his home. Let me know if there is any issue in requesting this waiver. I also request that, if appropriate, fees be waived as we believe this request is in the public interest, as suggested but not stipulated by the recommendations of the Massachusetts Supervisor of Public Records. And just to be clear, 33 "emails" does not necessarily mean 33 "pages.". Hillary Clinton will be voting for Joe Biden big time. Isn’t this against the law?

[4], In April 2012, Dyer was convicted of the rape of his daughter. MuckRock users can file, duplicate, track, and share public records requests like this one. Good morning! Liam, The internal database search only produced an additional 13 documents.

Want the latest investigative and FOIA news? [1], Dyer revealed his identity at an April 29, 2010 Tea Party event in Lexington, Massachusetts. “New York Attorney General Letitia James says her office is preparing a substantial list of legal actions for a potential Biden administration to begin quickly reversing Trump administration initiatives, she told NBC News in an interview. I expect the request to be filled in an accessible format, including for screen readers, which provide text-to-speech for persons unable to read print. Charles Alan Dyer was a Marine sergeant who operated as an advocate for the Oath Keepers, an anti-government, far-right group described as domestic terrorists by several monitors.Dyer was charged in 2010 with child rape and illegal weapons possession. The cost is for the time it takes to go through the review and redaction of all the records. In the event that there are fees, I would be grateful if you would inform me of the total charges in advance of fulfilling my request. If you have received this email in error, please call 978-451-3700 immediately.

vote early if you can. All joking aside I am really concerned about what might happen on election day and hope that all of you who are planning to vote on that day take precautions to keep yourself safe. How are these armed idiots even allowed access to polling stations? Please let me know how you wish to proceed.Thanks,Jason.

Judge Joe Enos presided over the trial. Ditto for: III Percenters; Boogaloo Bois; Incels; and anyone else who calls themselves “militia.”. Canadian Observer – a lot of local LEO’s tend to look the other way. I am going to the polls, If I see these mother fuckers with their pseudo pricks I will be ignore them. As a member of the media, I do not plan on using the documents for commercial purposes. They may never heal. He was among the most prominent Oath Keepers members at the time. At this time I do not have a time estimate for fulfilling your request but I will keep you posted with my progress.Best,Jason. glad i voted early. Actually, Leticia James has got a little list. I would prefer the request filled electronically, by e-mail attachment if available or CD-ROM if not. Chris Wallace of Fox News slams Trump for claiming he won the election. Please let me know when I can expect to receive a response. [3], Dyer was part of three trials, the first two of which were dismissed as mistrials in January 2010 and April 2011. They will have to go through so much deprogramming. Dyer warned that military urban warfare drills were in fact being used to prepare American soldiers to incarcerate citizens.

[1] The conviction followed two prior mistrials. That certainly does not mean that I am suggesting that you not exercise your constitutional right to vote, on the contrary, I hope you show these knuckle-dragging dipshits that they can not intimidate you, but just do so safely. ?Read my post, I specifically asked for northeastern Massachusetts, everything on the Massachusetts Oathkeepers website is for southern and Western Mass. Go home and eat some more bacon boys. Therefore there will be no fee associated with your request at this time. That's why this is a forum where people can post questions and get productive answers, otherwise why would this forum even exist?? Oath Keepers is an association of currently serving military, veterans, and peace officers who will fulfill the oath we swore to support and defend the Constitution against … It may take a little while to find the money, so can I ask that the request not be closed within the next month awaiting payment? Following the conviction, Stephens County Sherrif McKinney described the "circus-like sideshows" that Dyer brought to the courtroom, including statements on his political views and his idea that the "prosecution was a government conspiracy". A large number of our public records request are made by media members. Learn more. In Dyer's third trial, the judge ordered that media and photography of the jury panel be prohibited. If you would like I can provide you with an official cost estimate and you can appeal to the supervisor of records at the secretary of state's office.

How about we STOP referring to the “Oath Keepers” as “militia.” They are an armed terrorist gang and we should refer to them as such.

Also the lines wouldn’t be as long, and people could vote and get the hell out of there. Oath Keepers collaborates regularly with like-minded citizens groups; last Fourth of July, Rhodes dispatched speakers to administer the oath at more than 30 Tea Party rallies across America.

Isn’t superstition a substitute for scientific fact by ignorant people? They are obviously pretending war. I will be handling this request on behalf of MSP. In Massachusetts, John Rocca, a program manager for the Department of Veterans Affairs Police, discussed the dates and location of a forthcoming meeting with a fellow group member inside “Oath Keepers of Massachusetts” in 2015. Hockey legend Bobby Orr just endorsed Trump from Florida. [1], Prior to his August 15 court date, Dyer ran from the authorities, hiding in Texas until capture ten days later at a campground southwest of Houston. If you have any questions or concerns please do not hesitate to contact me directly. I think he believes if he stays in the WH they won’t be able to throw him out when he loses, he doesn’t want to come home from the party and find the locks changed on the WH . https://www.aol.com/ny-attorney-general-developing-long-111132032.html. Subject: RE: Massachusetts Public Records Law Request: Oathkeepers and 3%ers (Massachusetts State Police). The cost is not associated with sending the documents. Though the Conservative disputes the account of Dyer's involvement as showing a problem with the Oath Keepers as an organization, it notes that "Dyer was clearly associated with Rhodes's group [the Oath Keepers]" and "if Dyer is guilty of the weapons charge, that might seem to support the position that the Oath Keeper worldview encourages insurrectionary force". So happy for her, and for us all, because of it. Dyer was charged in 2010 with child rape and illegal weapons possession. Rhodes also hyped the possibility of a second civil war where his “battle-hardened” supporters kill the “street soldiers” and “command and control” of “the radical left.” He later claimed the United States is already in a civil war because “you have sitting politicians who are part of the enemy’s ranks.”. Very prudent to ignore these inbreds!!!!! He has surrounded himself with people from the final days of his race four years ago and he is trying to raise questions about Democratic challenger Joe Biden’s son Hunter in ways that “parallel how he attacked Hillary Clinton in 2016,” she adds.