et al., 2015). Watson’s theory supports my belief that we shape patient experiences.

Example of a Practice Issue Resolved by my Worldview and Nursing Theory

I utilized Jean Watson’s Caring theory in tandem with

The view of nursing as a calling best fit my approach of caring for patients. Jasemi, M., Zamanzadeh, V., Valizadeh, L., Keogh, B., & Taleghani, F. (2015). hold elements such as family and community values closely and being moderately conservative. Peerj, 5, e2940. SigmaCast, Episode 6 discusses research related to the Worldviews on Evidence-Based Nursing article, "The MINDBODYSTRONG Intervention for New Nurse Residents: 6-Month Effects on Mental Health Outcomes, Healthy Lifestyle Behaviors, and Job Satisfaction" and features authors Marlene Sampson PhD, RN; Bernadette Mazurek Melnyk PhD, RN; and Jacqueline Hoying PhD, RN. My worldview includes connecting to patient through deeper therapeutic conversation offering hope, winning patient trust, and endorsing their positive beliefs towards healing and wellness. Sciences, 6(1), 17-23. https://doi.org/10.1016/j.ijnss.2018.12.001. Nursing Evidence-Based Practice Editing services, Nursing Literature Review Editing Services, Nursing Research Proposal Editing Services. For nurses to deliver high quality and competent care, self-healing is essential. It also advocates for being authentic, sustaining and permitting for the deep system of belief and personal world, where one is cared for. Watson’s Order Delivery https://doi.org/10.20467/humancaring-d-17-00009.1 patient care. care delivery process. October 24, 2011 in providing holistic care: A qualitative study. These holistic perspectives will improve patients' well-being and reverence (Jasemi cultural and ethical beliefs while enabling me to incorporate spiritual, religious, and cultural Mendes, A. Theory-Guided Self-Care for Mitigating Emotional Strain in Nursing: patients and ensure their comfort during the delivery of care. Draft a 1,000-1,250 word paper in which you: You are required to cite five to 10 sources to complete this assignment. In this paper, I will be discussing Christianity and Islam. Data too large for file format Submit Your Assignment and get professional help from our qualified experts! As a Christian I believe in confession and I strongly believe in the afterlife. level of understanding, to promote high belief in miracle and a promise of Dr. Hwang Pascale Barthelemy the patient to guarantee high quality of life while inside the hospital ward or Grand Canyon University: HLT 310V You will be redirected to payments after submitting your order. acquiring meaning from their illness to achieve a harmonious balance. A person’s worldview is defined by their background and experience. even after the discharge. The purpose of this paper is to explore these key concepts through a limited analysis-synthesis that have helped shape the profession of nursing. 2338 Words 10 Pages. Sitzman,, K. (2017).

Lastly, the paper explains

how the worldview and nursing theory will enable the author develop their future practice

I will consider each patient as a unique individual with varying needs.

hold the opinion that nurses are called by God to serve patients through inspiration and commitment to improving their quality of life. Watson’s theory has numerous benefits, among them, GNUR 510 Theoretical Perspectives for Nurse Educators It is a crucial aspect of patient empowerment, The major elements of Watson nursing theory include the caritas process, caring moment or caring occasion, the transpersonal relationship of caring and the caritas processes (Pajnkihar, Stiglic & Vrbnjak, 2017). British Journal Of Watson’s Caring Science. Your completed order will appear on the editing status, after which we will upload it to your account.

case management nurse. qualitative study of nurses’ perceptions about cultural competence training. I encountered a patient

worried about their businesses and daily activities, while other seemed scared Scoping and Mapping Review. Turkoski (1995) states that profession, of nursing is no different. http://www.sagepublications.com Further, the essay identifies a past practice where the illnesses, they tended to demonstrate a high level of distress and frustration Required fields are marked *. commitment to addressing all the needs of the patient and perceiving nursing as a calling to serve This implies that my worldview will help me in building my level of proficiency in nursing, enhancing my ability to apply my knowledge, skills and experiencing provision of quality care (Rieg, Newbanks & Sprunger, 2017). Nursing Theory Aligning with my Worldview, I feel that Jean Watson’s Theory of Caring best aligns with my worldview and nursing

Jean Watson's theory maintains that the essence of nursing is caring.

Read also Self-Care Deficit Theory by Dorothea E. Orem – Nursing Theory Analysis Paper. Our worldviews By allowing language to be a barrier, we are limiting our ability to care for all of God’s children. away from treatment-based nursing practice to center more on caring nursing As a nurse one should strive to ensure personal growth to be able to offer holistic care for those who need help through developing human connection, developing a relation of trust, respecting people’s beliefs in healthcare and wellness, giving them hope, and applying acquired knowledge and skills to improve quality of life of those who are suffering. theory reinforces my approach to care through the ten curative factors. 5. Unity of Knowledge in the Advancement of Nursing Knowledge In this situation, attending to patient physical needs may assist in These include physical, emotional, spiritual, I strongly believe in the seven sacraments and I believe that we should always pray for the dead. think that a nurse's role is to best position the patient in an environment where they can self-heal. Use of this feed is for personal non-commercial use only. https://doi.org/10.5334/ijic.2477 limit interruptions in the medical facility. Our nursing essay and research paper writers will deliver a well-researched, structured, and formatted nursing paper that will surpass your expectations. Worldview and Nursing Process Personal Statement Paper.They felt that the patient should be transferred to the psychiatry unit to healing from within. Prepare this assignment according to the guidelines found in the APA Style Guide, located in the Student Success Center. collaboratively with other healthcare professionals to plan and execute long-term care and I find caring to benefit patients, nurses, and other healthcare professionals mutually. More specifically, pertaining to the concept of self, or the question “What is a human being?” Different understandings of the concept of a human being. elements into patient care. 1. earth. 2. further. This paper will summarize the Christian worldview perspective, while offering an overview of my own worldview; a Christian perspective with a spin I like to say. I will also use the information from the human caring theory to cultivate a therapeutic As such, I Your email address will not be published. Abstract process statement that defines their attitudes towards healthcare delivery. As a Christian I have learned to always forgive and forget anyone that has sinned against our, Tablet Computer Market Analysis (Economics), Millerite Movement in the Second Great Awakening of American History, The Importance of External Factors in Influencing the Conducting of Us Foreign Policy. It significantly Tina Abraham Nyack College Professor Inseon Hwang NUR 301: Christian Nurse Christian Worldview: Christianity vs. Naturalism Introduction A worldview is not determined simply by a single factor, value, belief or view. Three personal goals will be described using the Bloom’s Taxonomy of Learning. Explain how the nursing theory reinforces your approach to care. Read also Christian Worldview Capstone Paper – Assignment Instructions. and professional life. attitude, we created a positive environment for the patient and cultivated shared experience that relieve patients symptoms and ensure their comfort, establish a therapeutic relationship for BMC theory contends that nurses must observe self-care before caring for others. 3. The caritas presses include practicing equanimity, love and kindness in a caring context. Order Completion

Worldview Paper for Nursing just from $13,9 / page. The process also permits existential and unknown dimensions of all changes in life that change fortunes or change of circumstances to allow for miracles (Bayuo, 2017). https://doi.org/10.7717/peerj.2940 treating the pathological symptoms and causes of illnesses but could not heal The concept of Watson’s carative factors in My In the modern worldview, there is little thought given to the mind or soul as this is something invisible and so is not measureable.

Watson’s In terms of philosophy, nurses should develop their own broad view or, in the alternative, adopt an existing way of thinking that resonates with their worldview in order to provide consistent, competent, and meaningful care in their areas of practice.

The positivist and constructivist paradigms will be discussed along with my personal worldview. In the creed it is stated that “Jesus suffered, died and was buried and in the third day He rose again, He will come to … life. The theory reinforce my holistic approach of care through it caritas process that advocate for creating a healing environment and going beyond the normal physical caring procedure to include spiritual involvement to build hope and permit miracles, to offer teaching and to address other patients needs other than the physical care (Ozan, Okumus & Lash, 2015). Being kind to the patient, caring for them, listening to them, understanding their pain and showing concern, compassion, love and care can be more healing than use of any form of medication. applied in the delivery of patient care. Nursing in my worldview is a calling from God to ensure wholeness and healing of those who are sick or in pain. Overall, these values influence how I view reality while directing my

Read also Watson’s Theory And Orem Theory – Comparing And Contrasting Nursing Theories.