30 Nosler Load Data; 30-378 Weatherby Magnum Load Data; 300 Remington Ultra Magnum Load Data; 7.62x51mm NATO Load Data; 8x57mm JS Mauser Load Data; 8mm-06 Load Data; 325 Winchester Short Magnum (WSM) Load Data; 8mm Remington Magnum Load Data; 338 Federal Load Data; 338-06 A-Square Load Data; 338 Winchester Magnum Load Data ; 330 Dakota Load Data; 340 Weatherby Magnum Load Data… Loaded with either the Partition® or Nosler Solid™ and designed for the same point of impact with either bullet, Nosler® Safari Ammunition provides the ultimate versatility for any dangerous game situation. Hodgdon shows the max load for 63 grain bullets at 26.4 grains of Varget so I decided to start at 24.7 then progress to 25.0, 25.3, and 25.6 grains. Nosler recommends a starting load for Varget of 23 grains with 25 grains as the max load. I will try to get out and record some muzzle velocities and check zero at 200yds as well. I'll order them right now.

Excellent. Load Data: 338 Caliber Loading / Reloading Information By Nosler Inc The Nosler manual #6 doesn't have any data on this bullet. ; OACL: 2.330"; maximum OACL: 2.350". As I said before, when I know, I'll tell ya'll. What is the difference between the Ballistic Tip® and the AccuBond®? Your request for me to be honest perplexes me Sir. A line of ammunition so good that it squeezes every bit of performance out of a rifle while also providing maximum terminal ballistics downrange. Nosler 64gr Bonded Solid Base bullets I spent a little time today researching deer loads and bullets in particular, for use in my rem 700 22-250. Using bullets from Nosler Bonded Solid Base.

1) Nosler calls it a 'Protected Point' design for reliable feeding in ARs.

It seems that I hit the jack pot last year when I loaded up some 64gr Nolser Bonded Performance bullets. Can I hunt deer sized game with the Ballistic Tip® Varmint bullet? Most factory 22-250's have a 1-14 twist and they have a tough time stabilizing a 55 grain bullet beyond 100 yards.

Why heavy bullets are better for long range shooting.

Why are the Ballistic Tip® Lead-Free™ (BTLF) bullets so long for their weight?

This is just a simple review of a very good bullet for killing deer and antelope in a small caliber. .223 Remington (Using 64 GR Nosler Bullets) reloading data with 12 loads.

This email contact address is not an "Ask the Firearms Expert" service.

check out the.

If you have a firearm related question, please register and post it on the forums. If you are experiencing difficulties posting in the Buy/Sell/Trade subforums of TFL, please read the "sticky" announcement threads at the top of the applicable subforum. Too bad they didn't make a hunting version of that rifle.

With the tapered jacket that ensures controlled expansion at a wide range of velocities and Nosler’s proprietary AccuBond® bonding technology, the BSB is an ideal bullet for hunting deer and smaller game with .22 caliber, centerfire rifles. I ordered some. Heck, I'll buy some. Why target bullets aren't designed for hunting. By golly, we'll see if they will stabilize in my Swift. I'd try the bullet if I thought I had a tiny chance of it working. Wt. The same general area being specifically where? I got my hands on Noslers new addition to their reloading component line, the .224 caliber 64 grain Bonded Solid Base bullet.

I sure wish I could use it in that 220. One more pic to illustrate the pass through... the chest cavity picture is so blurry that I really don't understand what's going on there.

It is a cratered spine with remnants of liquified lungs.

Are Sporting Handgun bullets suitable to hunt game with?

What is the difference between the Ballistic Tip® Varmint bullet and Ballistic Tip® Lead-Free™ (BTLF)?

Every bullet weight and muzzle velocity is optimized for maximum effectiveness on Deer, Antelope, and Hogs. Advantages of using a Nosler Hunting Bullet.

If you are a TFL member and can access TFL, please do not use this link; instead, use the forums (like Questions, Suggestions, and Tech Support) or PM an appropriate mod or admin. Thanks. - scottryan, Nosler Bonded Performance 64 Grain BSB Load Testing, https://www.m4carbine.net/showthread.php?t=19881, MISC Training Course Announcements & AAR's, Former Vickers Shooting Method Regional Instructors, Pacific Northwest Training and Networking, All Other Longgun Parts, Accessories, & Magazines (EE), Handgun Parts, Accessories & Magazines (EE), If this is your first visit, be sure to

bonded-core bullet. Do you have a 24 or 26" barrel. not a bad exit wound for a 22 though. .22-250 Remington (64 GR Using Nosler Bullets) reloading data with 9 loads. On sale at Midway USA!

(gr) Manufacturer Type OAL (in) COAL (in) Brass Primer Powder Charge (gr) 64 Nosler Bonded 1.900 2.178 Lake City CCI M41 CFE 223 27.5 64 Nosler Bonded 1.900 2.178 Lake City CCI M41 CFE 223 27.8 64 Nosler Bonded 1.900 2.178 Lake City CCI M41 CFE 223 28.1 64 Nosler Bonded 1.900 2.178 Lake City CCI M41 CFE 223 28.4 Ammunition ............................................................................ Brass ............................................................................ Nosler Rifles ........................................................................... About Nosler .......................................................................... 22-250 Rem Ack Imp (Fast Twist) 60 / 62 Grain. I think it will surprize you. USMC89 picked it up last spring from a guy that said it wouldn't shoot and he developed a load with the 75 Amax that was wacking p-dogs consistently past 600 yards. You need to try your loads at some longer distances.

The CFE is actually slower than Varget so it might really shine in your application.

Users browsing this forum: Google [Bot] and 5 guests, Nosler Inc  |  Privacy  Use  Order Processing, I have a Rock River Coyote carbine gas gun that I am tring to find load data for the 64 grain Nosler bonded bullet. Nosler® E-Tip® Ammunition is loaded up front with the high-performance, lead-free, E-Tip® hunting bullet. Good luck, I hope they work well for you! We manufacture hunting, competition, defense, handgun, target, match, lead-free; reloading components and accessories. I'll let ya'll know....as soon as I know. If you still feel you are qualified to post in those subforums, please contact "Shane Tuttle" (the mod for that portion of TFL) via Private Message for assistance. Right or wrong, it can be done easily and humanely if you have the skill. Nosler Bonded Performance 64 Grain BSB Load Testing I got my hands on Noslers new addition to their reloading component line, the .224 caliber 64 grain Bonded Solid Base bullet.

Bonded PERFORMANCE™ handgun bullets will be available exclusively in Nosler® DEFENSE™ handgun ammunition and are offered in either jacketed hollow point or polymer tipped configuration. The load data chart shows that when shooting identical hand-loads in the bolt gun and the AR, the CZ 527 generally did better than the Sun Devil SD-15 with the lighter bullets, and the SD-15 typically grouped the heavier bullets better. What is the difference between the AccuBond® and Partition®? Can I hunt deer sized game with the Varmageddon® bullet? 22-250 Rem 55 Grain; 22-250 Rem 60 / 62 Grain; 22-250 Rem 64 Grain; 22-250 Rem 69 Grain; 22-250 Rem 77 / 80 Grain; 22 Nosler. I have been using Benchmark for the lighter 50-55 bullets, but realize this might not be the best for the heavier bullet. Nosler Inc  |  Privacy  Use  Order Processing. My Sierra manual has info on a 63 grain RN bullet, but the charges seem kinda warm for a gas gun. What happens to the polymer tip in the bullet after being fired from the rifle. Nosler, The World's Finest Bullets, Ammunition, Rifles, & Brass.

For the first time, Nosler Sporting Handgun™ and Custom Competition™ pistol bullets will be available in Nosler® Match Grade™ handgun ammunition. Become a Load Data member. Are Nosler® Solids safe to use in Damascus steel barrels? What is the difference between AccuBond® Long Range and AccuBond®? This outstanding 5.56mm ammo is designed for defense work and hunting. Trophy Grade Ammunition brings Nosler’s unsurpassed quality standards in accuracy and consistency directly to the shelf of your favorite gun shop or outdoor retailer.

As I have said many times before, the last fifteen or so years of R&D in bullet design have changed the equation for using the centerfire .22s on such as antelope and deer. Does the lead in the rear of the Partition melt when fired out of a rifle?

I watched him do "dial a dog" with that rifle and a NF scope for a day and decided I needed it.