While in Fifth Harmony, Normani competed in Dancing with the Stars (2017) and released her first song outside of the group "Love Lies" (2018), a duet with Khalid, which peaked in the top ten in the US and was certified 5x platinum by RIAA. It was during the second round of boot camp that led to her elimination. Hamilton war in einem Gospel Chor und nahm mit 13 ihren ersten Song auf. Spreading some glimpse of lights to her personal life, affairs, and relationships, Normani’s marital status is single. [19][20] She was reported to have signed a publishing deal to Stellar Songs in early February 2018. [64], Along with Fifth Harmony, Normani was involved with the charities Girl Scouts of the US and the Ryan Seacrest Foundation. Platz der US-amerikanischen Billboard R&B und Hip Hop Digital Song Charts.[4]. [43] The song peaked at number 33 in the US.

[50] She was placed on BET's "Future 40" list, which is a list of "40 of the most inspiring and innovative vanguards who are redefining what it means to be unapologetically young, gifted & black". [3] She also appeared in the HBO series Treme. Die Show holte Hamilton und vier andere Mädchen zurück und sie gründeten eine Gruppe Fifth Harmony. Sie kennen uns vielleicht noch nicht, sollten uns aber definitiv als hochattraktiven Arbeitgeber in Betracht ziehen! [68] In February 2017, it was announced that Normani partnered with American Cancer Society as a global ambassador to help increase awareness about the importance of breast cancer screening and HPV vaccination. [65][66] In September 2016, Normani was named the Diversity Ambassador for The Cybersmile Foundation, a non-profit organization providing support for victims of cyber bullying and online hate campaigns, after being racially abused online. Diese Gruppe schaffte es in das Finale und sie erreichten den dritten Platz. Die atmungsaktiven Coolmax Sneakersocken mit Komfortferse halten Ihren Fuß beim Sport stets trocken und sind sehr strapazierfähig. Wir verwenden Versandtaschen aus recycelten Materialien, für die wir gern freiwillig mehr bezahlen, um die Umwelt zu schützen.

Im Oktober 2013 kam Fifth Harmonys EP Better together raus. [60][61] Prior to becoming an ambassador, she performed a dance sequence on the Savage X Fenty runway show in September 2019, which premiered on Amazon Prime Video. [27], Following Fifth Harmony’s indefinite hiatus, in early April 2018, it was announced that Normani had signed to Keep Cool/RCA Records for her debut solo album. Wir verwenden Versandtaschen aus recycelten Materialien, für die wir gern freiwillig mehr bezahlen, um die Umwelt zu schützen. 1 on Billboard Hot 100 Among Solo Males; Khalid & Normani Hit Top 10", "Fifth Harmony's Normani Breaks Girl Group Chart Record With Khalid Duet", "Khalid & Normani's 'Love Lies' Ties Dua Lipa's 'New Rules' For Longevity Record On Pop Songs Chart", "Normani Signs to Keep Cool/RCA Records: Exclusive", "Normani & Calvin Harris Are Working Together", "Kehlani Confirms Upcoming Collaboration With Normani", "Jessie Reyez Links Up With Kehlani & Normani for 'Body Count' Remix: Listen", "Quavo, Normani & Davido 'SWING' On A Tightrope", "Normani, Calvin Harris Team on New Club-Bangers 'Slow Down,' 'Checklist, "Normani and Calvin Harris Release 2 New Songs Together", "Normani Performs Unreleased Song 'Waves' at TIDAL X Concert: Watch", "Behind the Scenes of Normani's Tidal X Show", "Normani Unleashes New Single 'Waves' Feat. [38] Normani was named the Top Female Breakout Artist of 2018 by Spotify.

Better Together • Juntos • Juntos: Acoustic • Better Together Acoustic • Spotify Singles, Mirrors • When I Was Your Man • Vienes o Voy • Sin Contrato (Remix), Harmonize America Mall Tour • Fifth Harmony Mini Theatre Tour • Worst Kept Secret Tour • 5th Times a Charm Tour • The Reflection Tour • The 7/27 Tour, All I Want for Christmas Is You • Noche de Paz • I’m in Love with a Monster, Me & My Girls • The Life • Write On Me • Angel, Höchstplatzierung, Gesamtwochen, Auszeichnung, Charlie’s Angels: Original Motion Picture Soundtrack, (Land/Region, Auszeichnungen, Verkäufe, Quellen).