My audio levels are too low or high. I've been having the same issues of constant freezing on my Express. Unbalanced connections like RCA and ¼ cables should be run as short as possible to avoid noise issues - 25 feet is the maximum length that you should ever run. Many boxes have these switches, which can be used to lower the level of the signal (or, maybe the pad was already switched on and disengaging it will make your signal louder). Try watching DAZN on a different device The audio cuts off/skips 1. :j, interesting, thanks a lot for your input man! Roku does have a Facebook page so I posed the question regarding DAZN and their OS version. Why can't I access 'My Account' In this article you'll find …

If you are getting audio from a soundboard, try turning the levels up or down a little bit from the soundboard. As a general rule, you should try to use cables that are the length you actually need (with a little slack). Any ideas from anyone? If you sign up to live stream your events with BoxCast, our support team is available seven days-a-week to answer your questions and make sure your live broadcast is flawless. I have checked and I have Roku OS software version 9.2.0 build 4806-50. For example, if you are using a direct box (“DI box”), check to see if there is a “pad” switch that you can toggle. All trademarks are property of their respective owners in the US and other countries.

I have DAZN on my iPad and it worked perfectly. It will be interesting to see if Roku responds via Facebook. Check if your audio driver is working 4. My Roku 2 doesn't freeze but just kicks me out or reboots when watching DAZN and their customer service is poor. I have 0 in game audio from launch and during gameplay.

Please check that your volume output is not muted 2. Personally I enjoy the fake crowd noise, and I'd love to have the option to watch the Champion's League on DAZN with the full atmosphere, it seems like the CL coverage isn't a priority to the company the way things are. After 4 weeks of back and forth with Dazn their final reason is that it's an issue with Roku's latest OS, 9.2. man this has been so frustrating haha, I have googled so much and cant find a solution anywhere, I have been in the mindset "If im experiencing this issue someone must've found a solution for it by now" lol, unfortunately I haven't been able to find a solution, its gotta be something simple. If you are getting audio from a soundboard, try turning the levels up or down a little bit from the soundboard.

unbalanced and balanced audio signals. Two Simple Ways to Include Audio on Your Streams, Two Ways to Include Audio on Your Sports Live Streams, How to Fix the Buzzing Noise on Your Live Stream. Read more.

One common problem reported by Kindle Fire users is that their Amazon Fire tablet has no sound.

There are two categories of potential problems that can cause a Fire tablet to not produce any audio.

If you must stream without audio, you might try using our BoxCast Graphic Overlays feature to add an overlay saying something like: “Unfortunately, this live stream does not have audio.”.

Here at BoxCast, we understand that producing a live streamed event can be stressful, so we try to do everything we can do to take the struggle and stress out of streaming. Re: DAZN not playing.

In this article, we will discuss how to fix audio issues you might be having.

Roku does have a Facebook page, so I asked the question regarding DAZN and OS version 9.2. This guide will walk you through the process of signing up for DAZN.

hmm interesting, I have considered rolling back to windows 7. Maybe somewhere in the ".cfg" file there's a setting I have to change? A live broadcast that has no audio can be painful to watch.

All they do is ask me to check my network speed which is a lot better than required. If applicable, please turn off your security software 3.

Try removing the channel from the Roku home screen by navigating to the channel tile, pressing the * key on your remote and choosing 'Remove channel'. ROKU, the ROKU Logo, ROKU TV, ROKU POWERED, "Streaming Stick," "HAPPY STREAMING" and "NOW THIS IS TV" are trademarks and/or registered trademarks of Roku, Inc. in the United States. Roku and/or DAZN has messed something up here. I don't remember exactly how I did it but I do know that when I finally found the playback device settings it had somehow changed them to HDMI and they needed to be on Speakers/Headset. I was wondering if it was the 2.4g cap on Roku expresss as my iPad does 5g. I have tried contacting DAZN directly but their support is no help.

Balanced vs. Unbalanced Audio: What's The Difference? Please check your internet connection speed 2. Personally I enjoy the fake crowd noise, and I'd love to have the option to watch the Champion's League on DAZN with the full atmosphere, it seems like the CL coverage isn't a priority to the company the way things are.

Make sure that your sound system is plugged in correctly 3. I checked and I have Roku OS software version 9.2.0 build 4806-50.

Every EPL game has the option to play with or without sound, but the Champion's League games seem to only be available with stadium sound / no fake crowd noise. Español - Latinoamérica (Spanish - Latin America). Sometimes I have no sound in DayZ, the solution for me is to shut down the game completely and restart it, sorts it out for me. greatly appreciated, I will give that a shot, ok so I have 2 options under "playback devices" the one on top is HDMI from when I had it plugged into my TV, that is the "High Definition Audio Device" so I uninstalled that to see if that works, it removed it from playback devices so now the only device remaining is the "Sound Blaster Recon3Di" which is the default device, still no sound in DayZ, this may sound kinda dum but try unpluging what you want the audio to come from wait like 30 seconds and plug it back in when not in game then try you probally have to click ok to enable that device.

this may sound kinda dum but try unpluging what you want the audio to come from wait like 30 seconds and plug it back in when not in game then … @smesallati.

I'm seeing the same thing with a Roku Ultra connected via hard-wired ethernet connection (200/20 DL/UL Mbps broadband) so it's not related to a wireless issue as others in the thread have surmised. This post goes into more detail on what might be causing the buzz and how to troubleshoot those kinds of issues: It could be an issue with mixing unbalanced and balanced audio signals. If you are looking for a better way to live stream, let’s talk! There seems to be an issue with the DAZN Roku app.

thanks for the input KLOWN, im on a laptop using the onboard speakers, every other game on my steam has no audio issue at all, im beginning to think its only a dayz issue.

Rewinding a bit and letting it run not-quite-live seems to mitigate most of the problem as has been noted in the discussion but I've watched one event where even that didn't work. I have tried on a couple of different Roku devices (2 Streaming Stick + and a Roku TV) and the issue continues. Have you ever watched a video with no audio or really bad audio?

Personally I enjoy the fake crowd noise, and I'd love to have the option to watch the Champion's League on DAZN with the full atmosphere, it seems like the CL coverage isn't a priority to the company the way things are. Note: This is ONLY to be used to report spam, advertising, and problematic (harassment, fighting, or rude) posts.

Don’t use a 100’ cable when a 20’ will do, unless you absolutely must. Same thing with Roku express and DAZN. I was told to contact Roku support online but hard to find a way to get beyond the community support and actually ask someone a question.

All rights reserved. It will be interesting to see if Roku responds via Facebook. With BoxCast, we offer a feature called Low Latency Preview, which can help you monitor and troubleshoot the audio of your broadcast. I am not completely sold on it being a OS issue though. I also am running 8.1 x64. But the NFL games were very bad. Or call (888) 392-2278 to speak with us right away. Doesn't seem so bad with Netflix etc. Yes, having same problems. Here's more on what that means and how to combat it: Balanced vs. Unbalance Audio: What's the Difference. Also check to see if there is equipment in the path of your audio that has adjustments you can make that might affect the audio signal.

Buzzing or audio noise can come from a lot of things. I can watch on my computer but I want to watch on my TV which has a lot larger screen and better audio than my computer.

Auto-suggest helps you quickly narrow down your search results by suggesting possible matches as you type. I have tried on a couple of different Roku devices (2 Streaming Stick + and a Roku TV) and the issue continues. There is no audio 1.

In windows you need to go into your sound settings and make sure that the exact output (for audio) is selected. These are all questions that our amazing support team often receives when it comes to perfecting the audio setup for your live stream. The video stream constantly freezes and it is very aggravating. its really annoying, I think it has to do with running 32 bit dayz on a 64 bit OS, not 100% sure though, hopefully someone can help out, I have Win 8.1 64 bit and haven't had any sound issues at all. Here's more on what that means and how to combat it: The most common cables used for audio in the video production space are RCA, ¼ inch and XLR.