Then pulled down the shade }; })(); Learn how to play exactly like John Prine. Please forward any correction or suggestion to Boot Leg at. [Chorus] D A E A I hear a lot of empty spaces D A E I see a big hole in view D A E A I feel an outline that traces D A E An imaginary path back to you E7 This ain't no ordinary A Asus A Asus A Blue F#m F#msus F#m F#msus F#m [Verse] A Last night for a split sec A I was a train-wreck F#m I was a complicated guy F#m I hope we don't find this is the last time A Asus A We ever say goodbye A The orange moon is … "I was just wonderin' div_id: "cf_async_" + Math.floor((Math.random() * 999999999)) My mind cannot be made She said Thanks for your support. Last night, for a split sec, I was a train wreck, I was a complicated guy. Learn to play guitar by chord / tabs using chord diagrams, transpose the key, watch video lessons and much more. artist: "You Plus Me", John Prine - Summer's End - The Tree of Forgiveness, John Prine - The Lonesome Friends of Science - The Tree of Forgiveness, John Prine - Boundless Love - The Tree of Forgiveness, John Prine - "All The Best" - Live from Sessions at West 54th, John Prine: The Road to 'The Tree of Forgiveness’, John Prine - Sweet Revenge - Official Video, John Prine - "Who's Gonna Take The Garbage Out" w/ Iris DeMent - For Better Or Worse, John Prine - Knockin' On Your Screen Door - The Tree of Forgiveness. adunit_id: 100000049,

God Only Knows Lyrics. Preview Add correction. John Prine - You Never Even Called Me By My Name. Please forward any correction or suggestion to Boot Leg at ffpr@qq.com. C G D/F# G I feel an outline that traces C G D An imaginary path back to you. document.write('
');var c=function(){cf.showAsyncAd(opts)};if(typeof window.cf !== 'undefined')c();else{cf_async=!0;var r=document.createElement("script"),s=document.getElementsByTagName("script")[0];r.async=!0;r.src="//srv.clickfuse.com/showads/showad.js";r.readyState?r.onreadystatechange=function(){if("loaded"==r.readyState||"complete"==r.readyState)r.onreadystatechange=null,c()}:r.onload=c;s.parentNode.insertBefore(r,s)}; }; /* TFP - E-chords - Below */

C G D/F# G I hear a lot of empty spaces. Correction: John Prine - No Ordinary Blue (chords) Comment. (function() { Chords for John Prine - No Ordinary Blue - The Tree of Forgiveness. song: "No Ordinary Love", I feel an outline that traces document.write('
');var c=function(){cf.showAsyncAd(opts)};if(typeof window.cf !== 'undefined')c();else{cf_async=!0;var r=document.createElement("script"),s=document.getElementsByTagName("script")[0];r.async=!0;r.src="//srv.clickfuse.com/showads/showad.js";r.readyState?r.onreadystatechange=function(){if("loaded"==r.readyState||"complete"==r.readyState)r.onreadystatechange=null,c()}:r.onload=c;s.parentNode.insertBefore(r,s)};