Factory defect/recall?

Now the main chain tensioner guide must have slipped because now it is rattling on startup. Nissan has agreed to provide notice to Class Members, including a single mailed notice and a website for information about the settlement. drug injury lawsuits and product liability lawsuits. My dealer quoted me $2800 to fix this defect. Sign up for our free newsletter. CarComplaints.com has complaints from drivers of the vehicles named in the Nissan timing chain lawsuit.

You can book online and the mobile mechanics on our network will come and do the work on your doorstep, one way to make your life a little easier! We ask for a day's notice when making a booking, so “The proposed settlement was the culmination of protracted discussions between the parties, voluminous discovery, and thorough analysis of the pertinent facts and law at issue,” states the plaintiffs’ motion to approve the settlement. Had no idea there was a class action going on, but I hope it’s a reimbursement check for me. receipt will be emailed directly to you. The fact that the repair/replacement cannot be performed without removing the engine from the car is appalling. There are over 1600 mechanics and garages in the network and each has been vetted on their work history, [gravityform id="805" title="false" description="false" ajax="true" field_values="l=US"],
Do I need to be present for a pre-purchase inspection? It is valued less than I owe.
  • This field is for validation purposes and should be left unchanged.