Oh, and you know the thing about chaos? Looks pretty puny from here. Thank you -Bobbi (DaNelle’s Assistant) Reply. But I had to have another goat person to explain it to me, as the combo looked sort of alarming.... Hope yours is just fine. Find out more about how we use your information in our Privacy Policy and Cookie Policy. Tiny bit of clear nasal di … read more This is an old thread, and you may get more answers by making a brand new one. another reason for coughing not mentioned above is dry dusty surrounding or bedding with ammonia smell. -- Robert Gates, http://www.dairygoatinfo.com/f28/worming-worms-wormers-21389/, http://www.dairygoatinfo.com/f28/coccidia-different-cocci-meds-doses-21499/, Outdoor Hub, LLC (d/b/a Carbon Media Group), 3290 W. Big Beaver Rd. [])), +((!+[]+(!![])+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![]+[])+(+!![])+(!+[]+(!![])+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![])+(!+[]+(!![])+!![]+!![]+!![])+(!+[]-(!![]))+(!+[]+(!![])+!![]+!![])+(!+[]+(!![])-[])+(!+[]+(!![])+!![]+!![]+!![])+(!+[]+(!![])+!![]))/+((!+[]+(!![])+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![]+[])+(!+[]+(!![])+!![]+!![]+!![])+(!+[]+(!![])+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![])+(!+[]+(!![])+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![])+(!+[]+(!![])+!![])+(!+[]+(!![])+!![]+!![])+(!+[]+(!![])+!![])+(!+[]+(!![])+!![]+!![])+(+!!

The though of them wiping that snot all over their little friends is enough to get me out to their pen a couple times a day to wipe their noses. Come join the discussion about livestock, farming, gardening, DIY projects, hobbies, recipes, styles, reviews, accessories, classifieds, and more! When the pastures become dryer they can take alot of hacking, especially when running in from pasture, to hack up that cud. [])), +((!+[]+(!![])+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![]+[])+(!+[]+(!![])+!![])+(!+[]+(!![])+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![])+(!+[]-(!![]))+(!+[]+(!![])+!![]+!![])+(+!![])+(!+[]+(!![])+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![])+(!+[]+(!![])+!![]+!![])+(+!![]))/+((!+[]+(!![])+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![]+[])+(!+[]-(!![]))+(!+[]+(!![])+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![])+(!+[]+(!![])+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![])+(!+[]+(!![])-[])+(!+[]+(!![])+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![])+(+!![])+(+!![])+(!+[]+(!![])+!![]+!![]+!! JavaScript is disabled.

[])-[])), +((!+[]+(!![])+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![]+[])+(!+[]+(!![])-[])+(!+[]-(!![]))+(!+[]+(!![])+!![]+!![])+(+!![])+(!+[]+(!![])+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![])+(!+[]+(!![])+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![])+(!+[]+(!![])-[])+(!+[]+(!![])+!![]))/+((+!![]+[])+(!+[]+(!![])+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![])+(!+[]+(!![])+!![]+!![])+(!+[]+(!![])+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![])+(!+[]+(!![])+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![])+(!+[]+(!![])+!![]+!![])+(!+[]+(!![])+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![])+(!+[]+(!![])+!![]+!![]+!![])+(!+[]+(!![])+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![]+!! Normal. So if you had a cough you would go get antibiotics? A forum community dedicated to living sustainably and self sufficiently. Before you can recognize a sick goat, healthy goat characteristics should first be understood. "To avoid criticism, say nothing, do nothing, be nothing." Discussion Starter • #1 • Aug 4, 2007. To enable Verizon Media and our partners to process your personal data select 'I agree', or select 'Manage settings' for more information and to manage your choices.

Do you know they cough up their cud? Upset the established order and everything becomes chaos.

Home Coat Patterns Eye Colors Polled/Horned Genetics Wattles Breeders & Links Welcome to the Nigerian Dwarf Colors website! With how little herds are micromanaged, I always tell mycusomters "Do you think I would have noticed ______________ (fill in the blank with whatever the problem is), if they were back in my herd of 30?" If a cough doesn't come along with snotty nose, fever or lung sounds, than using antibiotics is doing nothing but killing benefical bacteria in your goats rumen. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding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e're right close. If she coughs again put your ear against the side of her ribs and try to listen to where any sounds are coming from. A goat’s nose comes into contact with a lot of surfaces, including their feed, water and other goats! This website is dedicated to providing accurate coat color and pattern descriptions and information for Nigerian Dwarf Goats. Information on Nigerian Dwarf goat color patterns, eye, polled, and wattle genetics, moon spots, and more! Our pigmy buck has a kind of "dry, hacking cough". One of mine is coughing and farting at the same time. If you notice the coughing worsens in anyway or the goat has a fever, contact your vet and have the goat looked at.

I hope that helps and your goat’s cough gets better with time.

My Nigerian Dwarf goat hasn't eaten grain for two days.

Need to know what would work the best on him, penecilin, LA 200, or something other. [])). +((!+[]+(!![])+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![]+[])+(!+[]+(!![])+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![])+(!+[]+(!![])+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![])+(!+[]-(!![]))+(!+[]-(!![]))+(!+[]+(!![])+!![])+(!+[]+(!![])+!![]+!![])+(!+[]+(!![])+!![])+(!+[]+(!![])+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![]))/+((+!![]+[])+(!+[]+(!![])+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![])+(!+[]-(!![]))+(!+[]+(!![])+!![]+!![])+(+!![])+(!+[]-(!![]))+(!+[]+(!![])+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![])+(!+[]+(!![])+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![])+(!+[]+(!![])+!![]+!![]+!! Suite 500, Troy, Michigan 48084 USA. This process is automatic. Rub front of neck (brisket) and throat to see if you can elicit a cough by doing that. Justin Jackson says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ot coughing alot, but enough that i think that he needs some sort of treatment.

It also allowed me the chance to see when they had the most discharge and to monitor the amount of discharge. Have you had goats a long time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e is in good shape and eating well. Please enable Cookies and reload the page. I have been reading everyone's posts with hopes of finding an answer, but unfortunately I'm not finding exactly what I am looking for so I am hoping someone can help. I had wondered if it might have something to do with our draught or it it meant they where sick. ", That is such a great point Jim. I know this is an older post but I was looking for info on coughing and came across it.

I'm an agent of chaos. 39 Posts . Healthy goat behavior is distinct from a sick goat’s. If that is not it, than how about a few days of benedryl or a horse antihistimine if you can get it from the vet. It's fair! Information about your device and internet connection, including your IP address, Browsing and search activity while using Verizon Media websites and apps.

Coughing at feeding time is usually related to choking. Your browser will redirect to your requested content shortly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e have included …

I have a pregnant nigerian dwarf doe, i got her about 4 weeks ago, and she coughs a lot, and snorz while she's awake and when she eats, there's no discharge or snot. Not coughing alot, but enough that i think that he needs some sort of treatment. [])), +((!+[]+(!![])+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![]+[])+(!+[]+(!![])+!![]+!![])+(+!![])+(!+[]-(!![]))+(!+[]+(!![])+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![])+(!+[]+(!![])+!![])+(!+[]+(!![])+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![])+(!+[]+(!![])+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![])+(+!![]))/+((!+[]+(!![])+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![]+[])+(!+[]+(!![])+!![]+!![])+(!+[]+(!![])-[])+(!+[]+(!![])+!![])+(!+[]+(!![])+!![]+!![])+(!+[]-(!![]))+(!+[]+(!![])+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![])+(!+[]+(!![])-[])+(!+[]+(!! Jul 11, 2018 - Coughing usually indicates one of 4 things: --Choking on food. “Introduce a little anarchy. Why is my Goat coughing.?