Fans are not exactly happy that she made the choice to leave her young child while she lives her best life in Morocco.

Unfortunately, many fans hopped on the post to criticize Nicole for not coming home to her family yet.

Her followers thought that this was a terrible idea and she has been shamed for it for months now.

Another user quickly corrected her, saying that the U.S. government will not cover the cost of a plane ticket.

She got a lot of backlash for posting that her other daughter, Taylor, is having a baby.

Nope. There were other that just had to slam Nicole in the post.

’90 Day Fiancé’ Spoilers: Sumit Singh’s Divorce Finalized, But…, ’90 Day Fiancé’ Spoilers: Olga Koshembetova Discovers a Sad Truth About…. She corrected the original commenter on her misinformed attitude and explained why she was still in Morocco. Our partners will collect data and use cookies for legitimate business purposes, ad personalization and measurement. 90 Day Fiance: Nicole Shares Pictures of Her Daughter .

Don’t forget to visit TVRocker for all of the latest exciting news on all of your favorite daytime television soaps.

Kanye West Finally Concedes 2020 Election, To Run Again In 2024, Joe Rogan’s Vote For 2020 President Might Shock You!

Her followers thought that this was a terrible idea and she has been shamed for it for months now. Nicole is desperate for it to work out even though deep down she knows he doesn't love her.

CBS ‘The Bold and the Beautiful’ Weekly Spoilers: Summer Escapes Week! 90 Day Fiance: Varya Malina paid for her own trip to America, doesn’t have endorsement deals, Is Olga Koshimbetova okay?

Just an idea. 90 Day Fiancé: Happily Ever After?

90 Day Fiancé: Nicole Nafziger Claps Back at Mom-Shamers.

While Nicole was in Morroco visiting Azan, that vacation ended up with a long extension. Y’all think you’ve got it all figured out because of whatever you here [sic] but we’re [sic] you one of the people who had to actually email the government to see? Nicole left her job and she left her daughter, May too.

Jun 30, 2020 at 1:15 pm | By . I know you won’t listen because it’s easier to pin me as a bad mom and gossip about the drama.

Ma.usaembassy.gov/health-alert-july-15-speco” they replied. Many of Robbalee’s fans and followers simply congratulated her and kept it moving. She has asked all of her followers to just stop with the judgement and if it bothers them so much, they know how to unfollow her. ’90 Day Fiancé’ Spoilers: Ariela Weinberg Says No! “Missing my mom so much,” Nicole wrote on Instagram a few days ago.

For any other soap opera and entertainment news, please visit again Daily Soap Dish.

She (May) is getting to spend time with her grandparents while her mommy is away. “She is the best mom and grandma out there. A source told In Touch that Nicole was FaceTiming with her family almost daily during quarantine, although they weren’t thrilled that she chose to travel in the first place. A 90 Day Fiance fan criticized the 26-year-old mother …

Some of them pointed out that she stopped posting pictures of Azan, while others questioned her financial ability to purchase a ticket home. Nicole has told her followers that she can’t afford a plane ticket so many of them are not sure what to believe anymore. I’d like to know where they said that because every time I’ve looked into it, it’s 2x/3x the price of a normal flight that the passenger has to pay.

TLC ’90 Day Fiancé’ Spoilers: Nicole Nafziger’s Mother Defends Her Daughter’s Actions, For any other soap opera and entertainment news, please visit, Univision Dulce Ambición Spoilers: Chicle continues to fail and someone’s stuck in the middle.

She’s been there for a few months now, and fans are starting to get suspicious. Trump VS Biden VS Jo Jorgensen, ‘Young And The Restless’ Spoilers: Sean Dominic (Nate Hastings) Doesn’t Care Who You Voted For – Still Sends His Love, ‘The Real Housewives of New York’ Spoilers: Bethenny Frankel Claps Back At Her Hates Over Privilege, ‘The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills’ Spoilers: Erika Jayne Files For Divorce, 2020 Presidential Election Continues To Tighten – Michigan, Wisconsin & Pennsylvania Update For Trump & Biden, Donald Trump Calls A Premature Victory Over Joe Biden – Says “As Far As I’m Concerned, We Already Have Won”, Alex Jones Doesn’t Crash Joe Rogan’s Election Debate! Get real time updates directly on you device, subscribe now.