The couple met each other in 2009 but started developing feelings for each other in 2015. Her first championship was English amateur championship which she won in 2003 for the first time. Born in Leeds, England #9. 5' 5" (165 cm) Parents: Innocent Adams, Denver Adams

rival is Cancan. Born in England.

The two had known each other for years but had only seen each other as rivals.

The following year she had to abstain from the sport for several months due to a back injury,[16] but she returned to success at the 2010 world championships in Bridgetown, Barbados,[17] taking Silver again, competing now at flyweight (51kg). [45], In 2016, Adams was named Number One in the DIVA Power List of the UK's most eminent lesbian and bisexual women. Siblings: Kurtis Adams European Games: Gold- 2015 Baku Nicola Adams won a gold medal at 2015 European Games, held in Baku. Height: 5’5. The British professional boxer holds two Olympic gold medals (London 2012 and Rio 2016), and has won several other amateur championships, including Commonwealth and European games titles. When you subscribe we will use the information you provide to send you these newsletters. "But I was more concerned about my mum. Nicola Adams Net Worth Contact Us | Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Copyright, Celebrities Interesting Facts By Nationality, Celebrities Interesting Facts By Profession. Nicola Adams Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/nicolaadamsobe/ [20] In July 2011, the BBC included Adams in a feature on "6 Promising Britons to watch in the Olympics".

"Just the odd slap here and there. [36][36] Specifically, she was awarded the Joe Bromley Award for outstanding services to boxing. Gold-2016 Rio De Janeiro: With Nicola's victory over Ren, she became the first woman to win a boxing Gold medal. Nicola Adams turned professional on 23rd January, 2017, signing with promoter Frank Warren. But, there is no news of her having a new partner in the wiki. Nicola and Marlen got engaged in December of 2016. Citizenship: British

38 Year Olds.

I am very confident.”.

Nicola Adams Popularity . Name: Nicola Adams 38 Year Old Boxer #1. In March She said: “The minimum aim is a medal but there's no reason However, due to issues in their relationship, Nicola called off the wedding. Adams struggled to continue her boxing career due to lack of funds. here.

Nicola Adams has opened up on how she got into boxing to become "a protector" for her mum and brother. The … She attended the Agnes Stewart Church of England High School and later joined Hopwood Hall College in Rochdale to further her education.

[48][7], European Union Amateur Boxing Championships, Member of the Order of the British Empire, Officer of the Order of the British Empire, 2012 Summer Olympics and Paralympics gold post boxes, "Captivated by boxing's Nicola 'Babyface' Adams", "Nicola Adams: Two-time Olympic champion retires over fears for her sight", "Nicola Adams: WBO make Briton world flyweight champion", "Nicola Adams: British fighter wins world flyweight gold", "Raheem Sterling joins Meghan and Stormzy in top 100 most influential black Brits", "Nicola Adams Makes Olympic Boxing History", "London Olympics: Nicola Adams wins first ever women boxing gold", "Bi Olympian Nicola Adams given MBE in New Year honours list", "Made in Leeds: How Nicola Adams grew to the brink of Olympic glory", "How Nicola Adams got her fighting chance for an Olympic gold medal", "FE students add to Team GB Olympic medal haul", "Nicola Adams, World Championship Silver Medallist", "Fighter Nicola Adams battles her way to chance at gold", "Nicola Adams: trailblazer for women's boxing wins historic gold", "Boxer Nicola Adams confident of London 2012 gold", "London 2012: Promising Britons to watch in the Olympics", "Nicola Adams beats Mary Kom to reach 51kg Olympic final", "Nicola Adams beats India's Mary Kom to reach Olympic flyweight final", "Olympics boxing: Great Britain's Nicola Adams wins historic gold", "Glasgow 2014: Nicola Adams beats Michaela Walsh to gold", "Nicola Adams wins Team GB's first women's Olympic boxing gold", "Nicola Adams: Two-time Olympic champion turns professional", "Nicola Adams beats Virginia Carcamo on her professional debut", "Nicola Adams beats Mexican Isabel Millan to close in on world title bout", "Nicola Adams: Injured British boxer postpones Arely Mucino fight", "Adams becomes WBO world flyweight champion", "Nicola Adams, Maria Salinas Fight To a Split Draw", "Nicola Adams retires: 'I tore the pupil in my eye in last fight, "Exclusive: Leeds boxer Nicola Adams to hang up gloves at 37", "Nicola Adams becomes first female boxer honoured by writers", "Sports Personality of the Year: Why Nicola Adams should win", "Nicola Adams: 'It always felt like boxing was my path, "Nicola Adams: 'I jumped in front of my mother and tried to protect her, "University of Leeds awards honorary degrees", "BBC 100 Women 2015: Who is on the list?