What do I talk about with the seemingly manliest guy on the planet? Nick Offerman – Well, it depends. If he can keep the Parks & Recreational Department of Pawnee, Indiana, on track, he can certainly help you drink better too. I LIKE BEER #AllRise written w/ @markrivers12 A post shared by Nick Offerman (@nickofferman) on Oct 28, 2020 at 3:17pm PDT I love the courage of Nick Offerman as he fearlessly champions Black Lives Matter, the 2017 Women's March (while wearing a pink pussy hat), LGBTQ rights, early voting, mask-wearing, and more on his Instagram page .

This content is created and maintained by a third party, and imported onto this page to help users provide their email addresses. Nick Offerman – Eh, I mean, no, I’m not particularly moved by it. Copyright © 2008-2020 BroBible. ← The Brilliantly Dumb Show Ep. "Because I know that it carries with it an old-fashioned sensibility that to me borders on or includes a touch of misogyny. Peanut Butter and Jelly. It was 'work hard' and 'be honest' and 'have good manners.'

Guinness and Nick Offerman. "So I equate manliness much more with character and standing up for your principles. In general, I think things that are enjoyed for their flavor, whether it’s a beverage, I usually feel like they don’t need any help. Men's Health participates in various affiliate marketing programs, which means we may get paid commissions on editorially chosen products purchased through our links to retailer sites. Cass Anderson is Managing Editor of BroBible.

One of the traditions they have in Chicago is dying the river green as people all over dye beer green. Like on Thanksgiving, you have one of those early repasts where you’ve built up the anticipation and then maybe at 4 or 5 in the afternoon the corned beef comes out and the family sits down to a massive dinner.

It’s probably not dissimilar from what Laura Ingalls Wilder (author of ‘Little House on the Prairie’) wrote about St. Patrick’s Day to be like except that we’re on the receiving end of a little better beer than they had in her day.

It’s only legal use is to strip varnish off of speedboats... We use it to burn warts off of the mules.”. sales

‘Cooper’ is the original name of the barrel maker.

That whole orchestrated drama.

Cass – Sorry but this is going to sound completely out of the left field, but also in that ‘Here’s The Thing’ podcast episode, you talked about how you and your wife are avid fans of ABC’s ‘The Bachelor’. There’s nothing….You don’t need to do anything to bacon and the same is true for a beer just put it in a glass so that I can convey it to my face hole. Nick Offerman sings "I Like Beer," his ode to Brett Kavanaugh (& supremely illegitimate justice).

My old man used to put Wild Turkey on his corn flakes. Nick Offerman – It is, yeah, it’s cool. Cass – I get a lot of mixed looks when I tell people I prefer to smoke my corned beef over a wood-fire smoker and treat it almost like a proper brisket versus in the slow cooker or in the oven. So when words simply won’t do, just watch Swanson wordlessly chug a jug of moonshine or drink quietly by a fire. Cass – So as we gear up towards St. Patrick’s Day 2020, what would your absolutely perfect St. Patrick’s Day look like from the time you wake up until the time you go to bed? ", These Shoes Helped Me Level Up My Home Workouts, The Best Face Masks That Won’t Fog Up Your Glasses, 3 Ways to Make Your Flu Shot Even More Effective.

I would refute all those things. I have a general knowledge of good smoking woods. Nick Offerman – Well, I should call you for advice then. Nick Offerman – That’s a mean thing to ask someone. "I can take one, and I have. Cass – I was catching up not too long ago on your episode of ‘Here’s The Thing with Alec Baldwin’ where you appeared with your wife and she talked about how Minooka is only 50 miles from Chicago but how when you were growing up it (Chicago) felt like it was Paris to you guys.

All rights reserved. Read about what we do with the data we gather in our Privacy Policy. Nick Offerman – Well, you know, being in the strangely fortunate position to get to do work like this, Guinness is one of those worldwide products that just always struck me as the most charismatic. Which isn't exactly where we met him, in the offices of alcohol and beer producer Diageo, but there were two glasses of Lagavulin whisky between us, which Offerman lovingly says is like "drinking a campfire." I’ve learned it can be just as effective to fake it," the actor tells MensHealth.com.

For me, in March, it would probably still be throwing around the football. Nick Offerman – Oh yeah, you absolutely did. Raising a son has changed, as has the very idea of masculinity. She has a great eye in calling who’s going to win and who’s going to go home. I eat that, put on a pair of wet socks and go to sleep.”, “Maybe a drink will help—put some alcohol in your mouth to block the words from coming out.”, “There is no wrong way to consume alcohol.”, “There will be alcohol there, so I will go as well.”, “Prepare to experience true freedom and bliss.”, “If you go back and look at a lot of that stuff [like Ron’s trip to Lagavulin], you might see a tear rolling down my face.”, “All my life I’ve avoided Europe, and it’s multitudes of terribleness, but it turns out, much to my surprise, there is actually one place in Europe that is worth seeing. Read the rules you agree to by using this website in our Terms We may earn a commission through links on our site. The answer to that question is: ABC’s The Bachelor. And I cannot recall a time in life that I’ve been starstruck or nervous to speak with a celebrity up until about five minutes before my phone rang with Nick Offerman on the other end.

Is there ever an acceptable time to drink green beer? "Which means that it’s delicious and in moderation, rather than for escapism or to obliterate your consciousness.

(At this point I’d cut Nick off like a jerk but he still goes on to answer my question about the perfect St. Patrick’s Day).

If I were to create an Mt. Ron: “One shelf.”, “That’s Swanson family mash liquor made from the finest corn ever grown on American soil.

He talked about the best uses of an old wooden beer barrel and how to deliver the perfect St. Patrick’s Day toast. We also discussed whether it’s ever okay to dye beer green for St. Patrick’s Day or drop a shot of whiskey into a pint and chug it. To celebrate another supremely illegitimate justice shoved down the throat of our democracy, please enjoy my anthem honoring our soft hero Kavanaugh and the time he brayed to us about his values. There are these moments that are just much more heavily produced that you’re like ‘oh, come on!’ Y’know, the show’s ridiculous to begin with but at least make an effort to lead us to believe there are sincere moments happening here. Something has atrophied over there where you can see the hands of the producers that are much more thinly concealed. Who will be eaten first?