Looking for Nintendo fonts? The Switch Logo box is 22 x 22mm and the logo itself is 16 x 16mm. Below are some links that will take you to the download pages of each alternate cover art. I've purchased sleeves off eBay in my pre-reddit days but figured some other NES collectors here have a preferred source for the covers. Submitted 2 years ago * by morninglegcramp. BOX COVER TEMPLATES. Don't need the official Nintendo seal, just as long as they're the traditional black plastic. We simply gathered, cleaned-up, and properly renamed box art files from various websites and placed them into one big collection. Aside from the official alternate Switch box art covers, some folks have even created their own unofficial box art to help fill out their collections. Source: images.nintendolife.com. Yahoo Way of living is the source just for style, natural beauty, and well being, including overall health, inspiring testimonies, and the most current fashion trends. Source: forums.launchbox-app.com, Download Free These types of sellers (maybe even this one specifically) is who I've used before - http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=290637235813#ht_1269wt_1163, New comments cannot be posted and votes cannot be cast, More posts from the gamecollecting community.

25+ Box Art Nes Game Covers PNG. Universal game cases ugc and printed box art. Unfortunately, some of them don’t get the luxury of having their own physical box to love and to hold. Source: images.squarespace-cdn.com. I have opened one of them in Illustrator to edit and would like to save it back to a PSD but I can't seem to do it without flattening the images... Upload your creations for people to see, favourite and share. The Nintendo Switch box art cover is 208mm wide by 161mm high (1572 x 1218 in pixels). Some are harder than other folks, though. Source: vice-images.vice.com, Download Free This is the definitive Reddit source for video game collectors or those who would like to start collecting interactive entertainment. Don't miss out on our latest News and Features. Apr 18, 2016 - Explore Devon Hodges's board "NES Game Covers" on Pinterest. I have a lot of sleeves sitting in a box. It's a place to share ideas, tips, tricks or secrets as well as show off collections. Hi, thank you for sharing ths and great work! However, it is recommended that you convert them into PDF files so that they don’t lose further quality or size ratio. Digital games are all well and good and there are some really great indie games as well. Complete vector wii, wii u, snes, nes, gameboy and mega drive cover/box template as psd (easily *wii u cover *nintendo network logo *wiiu logo *spinal font (you need font myriad pro) *optimize 90% of vectors *add font that i used for the back. Is it just me or is the snes box template too big? your collection is about the same size as mine.