Let us know your favorites in the comments section below.

“It’s either jail or death, like, literally. Read the top 30 best NBA youngboy quotes below. I used to get whoopings with my mom, but my grandma spoiled me. “You probably can overcome what you’re going through from listening to my music.” – NBA YoungBoy, 42. “I just keep recording. Don’t forget to also check out our collection of Juice WRLD quotes and lyrics. 17.

Below are quotes that dig into the life of NBA YoungBoy through lyrics from his most popular songs and interviews with major publications. I got money without school. They act like they don’t believe me but sh*t I promise I won’t stop” – NBA YoungBoy, “What I Was Taught”, 50. Your email address will not be published.

I’m feelin like Kobe I’m in my prime.” – NBA YoungBoy, “Hell and Back”, 49. I tried writing one. You something else, you don’t know what to do with yourself.” – NBA YoungBoy, “Ranada”, 23. I’d rather wear my heart on my sleeve than to be left with a bunch of should haves... See more of kailey1201’s content on VSCO. I think music made me who I am. “F*ck the industry, won’t let ’em take me under.” – NBA YoungBoy, “All I Want”. Music taught me how to live.” – NBA YoungBoy, 27.

Interviews and Podcasts on Everyday Power, 10 Communication Skills You Need for Life and Work, 5 Things To Avoid If You Want To Get Ahead.

His work ethic is undeniable. I asked em why I swear so many times.”, – NBA Youngboy, “Life”, 36. Youngboy makes everything better i swear man . I just know what I go through, and I know how to speak on it in an interesting way. His highest-charting single, “Outside Today”, reached double platinum after its release in early 2018. “Your love is poison so no more I can’t take it.” – NBA YoungBoy, “Love Is Poison”, 19. Born in 1999, Kentrell Desean Gaulden, known professionally as NBA YoungBoy, YoungBoy Never Broke Again, or simply YoungBoy, is a popular American rapper and songwriter. YoungBoy Never Broke Again. I just gotta look at the bigger picture, baby.” – NBA YoungBoy, “Twilight”, 26. The ONLY time I take the time to express myself is if I care about the relationship. “In the Maybach alone, I don’t need nobody.” – NBA YoungBoy, “Came From”, 48. See more ideas about Boy quotes, Nba quotes, Rapper quotes.

You probably can overcome what you're going through from listening to my music. Now I’m in back of the Maybach with a lot of bands. “I wrote my first song in the first or second grade.” – NBA YoungBoy, 29. I got an anger problem. My heart full of hatred, my chest full of pain.” – NBA YoungBoy, “Trappin’”, 30. It was what I wanted to do. Find Interesting Finds with Amazon.com''s Gift Finder. Music taught me what was gutter and what wasn't. “I think music made me who I am. See more ideas about Rapper quotes, Rap quotes, Nba quotes. I think I need help. “Stuntin’ on everybody, whoever slept on me.” – NBA YoungBoy, “Can’t Stop, Won’t Stop”, 5. Baton Rouge, New Orleans very own: NBA Youngboy. “I got a lot of money, but when you wealthy, that mean that your children is ballin’, your grandchildren is ballin’.” – NBA YoungBoy, 39. YoungBoy is currently sitting at number 2 on YouTube’s music charts, with his viewership spanning from Brazil to Canada. I liked it.

If I was given a billion dollars to do life in jail, I’d do it and give that sh*t to my fam.” – NBA YoungBoy, 46. “The only thing that scares me is dying.” – NBA YoungBoy, 10. That’s why you love it and cherish it while you can because tomorrow is never promised. Came out the cave now they heard me conquer.” – NBA YoungBoy, “Hell and Back”, 4. Talk Just Much Observe. I wrote my first song in the first or second grade. Never Broke Again Official Brand. “I come from a rare place. I come from a rare place. Nothing Nobody Prove Got. “I just know what I go through, and I know how to speak on it in an interesting way.” – NBA YoungBoy, 47.

Get unique gift ideas, discover this year’s top gifts and choose the best gift for everyone on your list. “You gotta pay the cost to be the boss. I ain't got nothing to prove to nobody. I too have an article about NBA Youngboy quotes have a look at it, there I also have mentioned many of his interesting quotes. That's what made me try different things with my voice. “I wake up seven or eight in the morning and just smoke and write. “I know we got one thing in common: we both want the dough.” – NBA YoungBoy, “Down Chick”, 24. I come from a rare place. “I was falling in love with you, I ain’t take you as no dub. The first I did was at school. Without loyalty, you won't accomplish anything. NBA Youngboy Quotes NBA Youngboy Quotes NBA Youngboy Quotes NBA Youngboy Quotes NBA Youngboy Quotes NBA Youngboy Quotes NBA Youngboy Quotes NBA Youngboy Quotes NBA Youngboy Quotes NBA Youngboy Quotes NBA Youngboy Quotes NBA Youngboy Quotes NBA Youngboy Quotes NBA. Came out the cave now they heard me … 1.

and there are also some of his best motivating quotes like, “without loyalty, you won’t accomplish anything.” Otherwise my default is to fall back. Over three short years, NBA YoungBoy has released eight projects, including his 2018 studio album Until Death Call My Name.

I'm just trying to be myself - make music how I make music. Ain’t no living out there.” – NBA YoungBoy, 33.