It’s a powerful strain whose effects come on quickly and strong and then tend to settle into a euphoric and creative buzz. by cross breeding Strawberry Diesel and OG Kush. Bruce Banner #3 ranked first place in the Denver US Cannabis Cup, and is the most potent strain ever tested in the history of the High Times Cannabis Cups. Products Nasa Bruce Pre Roll. This Sativa dominant hybrid strain packs quite a punch with a great balance between the Sativa and Indica effects. This strain does have three main phenotypes, one of which is Bruce Banner #3. GMO Punch Strain GMO Punch Strain Review Video Previous Next GMO Punch Strain Lineage & Basic Information Genetic Lineage Sativa / Indica / Hybrid THC…, NASA Bruce Strain NASA Bruce Review Video Previous Next NASA Bruce Strain Lineage & Basic Information Genetic Lineage Sativa / Indica / Hybrid THC %…, Silver Kush Strain Silver Kush Strain Review Video Previous Next Silver Kush Strain Lineage & Basic Information Genetic Lineage Sativa / Indica / Hybrid THC…, Mimosa Strain Mimosa Strain Review Video Strain Images Previous Next Mimosa Strain Lineage & Basic Information Genetic Lineage Sativa / Indica / Hybrid THC %…, Kosher Tangie Strain Kosher Tangie Strain Review Video Kosher Tangie Strain Lineage & Basic Information Genetic Lineage Sativa / Indica / Hybrid THC % CBD…, Super Sour Fire OG Strain Super Sour Fire OG Strain Review Video Super Sour Fire OG Strain Lineage & Basic Information Genetic Lineage Sativa /…, Skunk Strain Skunk Strain Review Video Skunk Strain Lineage & Basic Information Genetic Lineage Sativa / Indica / Hybrid THC % CBD % Original Strain…, Girl Scout Yeti Strain Girl Scout Yeti Strain Review Video Girl Scout Yeti Strain Lineage & Basic Information Genetic Lineage Sativa / Indica / Hybrid…, Duct Tape Strain Duct Tape Strain Review Video Duct Tape Strain Lineage & Basic Information Genetic Lineage Sativa / Indica / Hybrid THC % CBD…. Find information about the Nasa Bruce strain such as potency, common effects, and where to find it.

We encourage all customers to follow the laws set forth by their Country, State / Province and local municipalities.

by Ninefold Collective on Strainly. No description available. Plants of this strain tend to flower at around 8 to 10 weeks, and is a true beauty to behold as it grows.

Wikileaf is your best source for cannabis brands, prices, strain information, and dispensaries near you. One may make you feel relaxed and comfortable, while I might get a feeling … Bruce Banner has more going for it than a clever name and high THC content, however. PRE-ROLL. by Ninefold Collective on Strainly King Tut is a Sativa dominant strain with a skunky / citrus aroma. © 2020 Leafly Holdings, Inc. Leafly and the Leafly logo are registered trademarks of Leafly Holdings, Inc. All Rights Reserved. By clicking "Allow" below or navigating this site, you accept use of cookies for these purposes.

You're not old enough to use Leafly. STOCK PHOTO. CBD and Everything You Need to Know About It. STOCK PHOTO.

Products Stores. https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=324465, https://www.instagram.com/rockymountainj/?hl=en, https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RDB-T19sK4A, https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QBEfUysyvI8, https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YGurX1vukAU, Hunting HammerHeads Haze : A5x FlashPoint x Firestorm, NASA Bruce - (Bruce Banner #3 x Apollo #13 F4). interested to see how this goes. We and our partners use cookies on this site to improve your experience with personalized content and ads. // Initialize 'Active' Table Cells NASA Bruce (Bruce Banner #3 x Apollo 13 F4) TheMan13 Brings the power of Bruce Banner #3 to meet with the Apollo 13 F4.

This green monster also has hidden strength and features dense nugs that pack the power of very high THC content. Products. This one is a perfect mix of sativa/indica. This Sativa dominant hybrid strain packs quite a punch with a great balance between the Sativa and Indica effects.

Seek the advice of a health professional before using cannabis for a medical condition. Initially, 5 Bruce Banner strains existed, Bruce Banner #1, #2, #3, #4, and #5.

No couch lock, yet relaxed.

by Ninefold Collective on Strainly.

Find information about the Nasa Bruce Pre Roll such as potency, common effects, and where to find it. Massive trichome coverage Count down has begun. Massive trichome coverage Count down has begun.

Lineage: NASA Bruce (Bruce Banner #3 x Apollo 13 F4) Flower time: 60 days TheMan13 brings the raw power of Bruce Banner#3 to the launch pad with the Apollo 11 F4 male by … WE ONLY INSURE THE GUARANTEED SHIPPING OPTION, Lineage: NASA Bruce (Bruce Banner #3 x Apollo 13 F4). By clicking "Allow" below or navigating this site, you accept use of cookies for these purposes. This strain traces its roots back to the likes of Tahoe Alien, Green Ribbon, and Granddaddy Purple.

Any Seeds sold will be considered sold FOR NOVELTY PURPOSES ONLY! Description. We encourage all customers to follow the laws set forth by their Country, State / Province and local municipalities. Oh my, having heard of this strain before, and all the attention and reviews coming to this, i decided that we needed to take a chance and try this one. and Privacy Policy. i'll grab a seat so i can see what i'm in for when i pop mine. (Extremely rapid cycle) this stuff really helps slow down the thoughts, without slowing them to much, to get stuck in a deep thought. Skip to Main Content. sounds like a nice x.

NASA Bruce for $120 per ea. Thanks!. The Fruity Pebbles strain is an excellent choice for the beginner and expert alike. Any Seeds sold will be considered sold FOR NOVELTY PURPOSES ONLY! Bruce Banner. TheMan13 brings the raw power of Bruce Banner#3 to the launch pad with the Apollo 11 F4 male by Mendal.