Tales of a Gutsy Ninja ~Jiraiya Ninja Scroll~ Part 2. it's personal feelings, strong statement or something else. You still are blind if you see winding road, between the lines to you? Breach your soul to reach yourself before you gloom.

Don't dry, with fakes or fears, Don't dry, with fakes or fears, Hidden between the lines, words and thoughts sometimes hold many different, Remember: your meaning might be valuable for someone, Don't post links to images and links to facts, Don't spam and write clearly off-topic meanings, Don't write abusive, vulgar, offensive, racist, threatening or harassing meanings, Do not post anything that you do not have the right to post.

My meaning of wind is that all you need to do is believe that you can do what you dream to do. Wind flows where it wills regardless of how you try to contain or suppress it - like a child with dreams for the future. Break into the contents, never falling down. Don't try to live so wise, NarutoHQ.com is not endorsed, associated or affiliated with Shueisha Inc. or Masashi Kishimoto, in any way. Create My knee is still shaking like I was twelve, Wind (ワインド, Waindo), performed by Akeboshi (明星), was the first ending song in the Japanese version of Part I of the Naruto series. Now the "Waiting is wasting for people like me" is a very sad and tragic line (imagine) nobody helps him/gives him service because he's "The 9 tails" waiting /is/ wasting /time/ because he already knows /nobody/ is going to help him. This is the hidden message behind this song, Know what this song is about? In other words, if you fall, don't just stand there waiting for someone to help you. Take your time baby. It was replaced by Harmonia in Episode 26.

Motivate your anger to make them all realise. Create an account to credit all your contributions to your name, receive Don't understand the meaning of the song?

'Cause you will hate yourself in the end.

Don't dry with fakes or fears, Song Title: Wind. rewards, status updates and get feedback from our community. Reflection of fear makes shadows of nothing, shadows of Negative thoughts can fool anyone, but if you believe in yourself, like the song says, you can have the power in accomplishing any difficulty. Wind (ワインド, Waindo), performed by Akeboshi (明星), was the first ending song in the Japanese version of Part I of the Naruto series.

appealing. What I think is the meaning of "Wind" is to believe in yourself. Climbing the mountain, never coming down. Lyrics. Kakashi Chronicles ~ Boys' Life on the Battlefield ~ Part 1, Naruto Shippūden: Ultimate Ninja Storm Generations, Naruto Shippūden: Ultimate Ninja Heroes 3, Naruto Shippūden: Dragon Blade Chronicles, https://naruto.fandom.com/wiki/Wind_(ending)?oldid=1294610, This is the article on a Naruto ending theme.

Don't dry with fakes or fears, Climbing the Hokage's mountain which Naruto frequently does in the anime/manga or reaching/achieving your goals and never falling back on them. My knee is still shaking, like I was twelve, Sneaking out of the classroom, by the back door. Its like to say, 'My work is good but I'm gonna make it better." 'Cause you will hate yourself in the end. Climbing the mountain, never coming down. If you think you can stand up again, you will. nothing. Naruto was created by Masashi Kishimoto, and published by Shueisha Inc. Soon you will find yourself doing things like you could ever imagin. 'Cause you will hate yourself in the end. Describe what artist is trying to say in a certain line, whether

Provide song facts, names, places and other worthy info that may

I think Wind is about (kid) Naruto's past and how he needed to power through people's preconceptions of him to achieve his goal of Hokage "Cultivate your hunger before you idealize.Motivate your anger to make them all realize.Climbing the mountain, never coming down.Break into the contents, never falling down" This segment is describing his anger and sadness motivating him further- climbing the mountain could be taken in a literal and non-literal sense. 'Cause you will hate yourself in the end. Don't cry 'Cause you're so right. Break into the contents, never falling down. He's not gonna play the fool. To take your time, believe in yourself, and enjoy life.

That thing is a book.

Naruto - Wind Lyrics. Don't hesitate to explain what songwriters and singer wanted to say. I say that because I believe in all the dreams I have always dreamed of ever since I seen the first type. Provide quotes to support the facts you mention. Don't cry 'cause you're so right.

Make sure you've read our simple. In the song, it says, "Waiting is wasting for people like me". Cultivate your hunger, before you idealise. Also we collected some tips and tricks for you: Follow these rules and your meaning will be published.

This is fairly straight forward- Naruto (we could assume) was feeling unneeded (or some other emotion who knows he's a very tragic character) and left the classroom (unwanted) where he was yelled and put down at by an older man which he has taught himself to not care about.