It's not like either of us were in the greatest state of mind. Edmund Pevensie If it's a war Aslan wants. Edmund Pevensie When Edmund was finished Peter guided him back to the bed.

I-I…don't need anyone. Did you honestly think by all this that you could save the human traitor? Please can you tell us where Tumnus the Faun has been taken>, I believe that everything happens for a reason. : Edmund leaned forward and rested his head on Peter's chest. Better than…you?

Aslan knows that in this, I had blood as the law demands. Not yet.

Of course I haven't. "Yes, but that was an accident. "Why do you think?" "Come on, Ed. : Peter looked into Edmund's face and saw the all too familiar look in his eyes. Aslan…….yes, I can speak the name, for he will soon be mine. ", "Shut up or the next time I have to puke I will make sure I do it on you. "Come on, we have to get off. The Lion, the Witch and the Wardrobe Audition Monologues Cast The Professor- A kind, elderly gentleman who takes in the four children and acts as a narrator for parts of the story. A Bundle of what I do - to anything that is mixing round my head at the time. : Peter brushed the hair out of Edmund's eyes as his stomach heaved into the toilet. You better think carefully about whose side you're on Edmund, [forcefully turns his head to face the stone fox]. [She grabs Ginarrbrik's hat and wipes Edmund's lips to remove the mess. This style often works best for this age group because they do not require any background information to understand. The author would like to thank you for your continued support. : Mr. Tumnus Nodding her head towards Edmund she said, "Look after him, now.

"No one will notice we're gone, and if you get hungry I still have the sandwich mum packed me.".

Well, I think so. Edmund opened his eyes blearily, and slightly lifted his head. And it hurts.

He needs it," Peter replied firmly. But a king needs servants. ", "No. : "'What's done is, is done. He nodded again, but didn't meet her eyes. : Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube. : Good Luck.

He walked over to Edmund with the glass of water he had taken from the bathroom. Do not cite the Deep Magic to me, Witch.

That's what I wanted to say during the duel. He'll be terribly annoyed that he didn't get a chance to say bye," Lucy said. You're forgiven, Peter, please stop tearing yourself apart.". Do you really think that mere force will deny me my right little king? [after stabbing Aslan]  Oh, Edmund, my precious. Can be seen as a companion fic to my other story Sorted, but you don't have to read that one to get this one. [almost a roar]  He was practically hovering at Edmund's side like he was going to drop dead any minute from the bug he had caught. "Because I'm supposed to do that for you, and I didn't. When Peter didn't seem to be able to come up with a response Edmund spoke again, this time in a much softer tone. "You need to let it go, Peter. LUCY. You're practically perfect.

Maugrim: Stand still stranger! Looking back now, Peter realized that this meant that Edmund trusted him. That boy will die on the stone table... as is tradition. ", A year ago Peter would have rolled his eyes at Susan's mother henning but this was not a year ago. I'm not particularly fond of how this turned out, but oh well. "Do you think we should wake him? Jadis The White Witch . But it had slipped out, anger had bubbled up.

Peter looked down at Edmund, studying him. From now I'm always going to be there, whether you want me or not. Peter sighed, Edmund always ran from conversations like this. [slaps Edmund]  I really do Peter. All rights reserved. You feel like you screwed up in taking care of me after what happened with the Witch when I told you…" Edmund trailed off as the memory slammed into focus, but he quickly pushed it out. : Edmund's face darkened. The train stopped, interrupting Peter's thoughts. Don’t Kill them all. "Yeah, you did," he agreed softly. Are your sisters deaf? As I recall you've graced with me with your stomach contents many times. Edmund complied silently, while Peter pushed back the covers to his bead. "Stop. You are giving me your life and saving no one. You’ll smell the Turkish Delight all the way. : And not just an adult, a king. People change so that you can learn to let go, things go wrong so that you appreciate them when they're right, you believe lies so you eventually learn to trust no one but yourself, and sometimes good things fall apart so better things can fall together. ", Peter rolled his eyes. We'll see Mr Tumnus first.

"What-what I'm trying to say is that if you want to talk about, I um, I'm here." It's what I'm supposed to do," Edmund snapped cutting him off. Oh.

"Now stop coddling me. : Peter Pevensie Ginarrbrik Go, Edmund. By Saturday afternoon Edmund was getting annoyed. Not to seem rude, but I wasn't actually talking to you. : "So now you're trying to make sure it doesn't happen again. "Oh, no, I've never felt a guilt so unbearable it eats at you every single second. Girl, Age 6 to 10 It’s all right. Tiffany Robinson. ", "And there's no need to be so offensive about it. The Deep Magic is on my side. Tonight, the Deep Magic will be appeased, but tomorrow, we will take Narnia forever! Edmund, I would very much like to meet the rest of your family. "Why is it so hard for you to accept that no matter how you've been acting that I will always be there?

"I don't feel well Peter," he said thickly. C.S. Of course, you'd have to bring your family. Jadis The White Witch You don't know anything! : Rated T for mild language. He's the faun I told you about. He whispered. :

The other three laughed, but Peter laugh halted when he saw Edmund's smile slip into an unreadable expression. Oh, don't waste my time with flattery. I was there when it was written.

No. [the witch has discovered Edmund has been rescued by Aslan's forces, and Ginarrbrik tied to the tree in Edmund's place]. Then he pulled the blanket over his head in attempt to end the conversation. And someday you would be King! Forgive me, your Majesty. They're nothing special. Then she hands it back to him]. Lost in his own turmoil he had been oblivious to the fact that Edmund had been struggling. : Peter smiles at him, but the moment is ruined by another coughing fit. ", Peter smiled sadly. "Stay there. "It's later now," Peter said simply, knowing his brother would know what he meant. "Why? And this painting of Mr Tumnus' father - it's been slashed to pieces by somebody's claws. . "Not really. But Edmund cut him off. : Why can't you just take it for what it is without over analyzing it? Based off of the PC movie (haven't read the book yet sorry) when Peter starts to tell Edmund what he means to him during the duel with Miraz, and Edmund tells him to save it for later. An army?

Fox Edmund lifted his head, giving Peter an unreadable look. Lucy stepped back to let Susan say her goodbyes. One shot. It was a lovely cave .

You will always be better than me. [She grabs Ginarrbrik's hat and wipes Edmund's lips to remove the mess.

(Edmund is walking through the courtyard and see's Giant Rumblebuffin. Really? A few minutes later Edmund was almost asleep, while Peter unpacked. I’ve come back. She then leaned over and did the same to Edmund, who grumbled inaudibly in his sleep which caused Lucy to smirk at him. "Ed," Peter said softly, moving to sit at the end of the bed. But you, dear Edmund—because you are so special and I found you first— I would make you Prince of Narnia! Peter- The eldest sibling; he is funny and takes charge. And make sure he eats; he's lost too much weight. ", "You're being ridiculous. But before he is off the bed completely, Edmund's feverish hand grabbed his wrist. : His offense was not against you. You're coddling me! Lucy was still looking behind her expecting to see Narnia, while Edmund rummaged through his bag. | But at this rate, Peter wasn't taking care of him, he was coddling him in the worst way. Because, I believe in a free Narnia. He had been expecting Peter to retort a smart comment back, not such a blunt expression. Jadis The White Witch Edmund crawled in, and Peter tucked him in. Edmund glanced at Peter, and then looked away. Really?

He sighed. Jadis The White Witch I only just practically got my family killed, only sold you to a Witch, only betrayed you.

: I guess I can bring 'em.