2 He nearly always wears a smile, but does express a range of emotions depending on the circumstances.

Directory: Characters → Deities → Local deities, "Stop doubting your own abilities and start listening with your mind. When Piccolo is killed in battle, Mr. Popo is in total despair as he watches Kami die and disappear, making the Dragon Balls non functional, and losing a good friend. It was originally unknown why TFS changed Popo to a powerful and terrifying genie, for the former it is confirmed that due to an anime filler scene of Mr. Popo fighting equally with Super Saiyans Trunks and Goten. Dumplin: Mr. Popo's younger self. He is always seen wearing a white turban adorned with an aqua-colored jewel resting on his forehead. Though I had heard they’d driven all the way to the Falls in one night, just to see the sunrise, for their first month’s anniversary.

Poor Little Green).

Dende decides to leave with Bulma and Mr. Satan to find Piccolo after finding out from Jaco that the 3 people Piccolo sensed approaching and confronted actually have something to do with the terrible situation happening in space while Popo decides to stay behind at the Lookout.
With Krillin asking him if he could get their "friends back", Mr. Popo immediately hushed him up. As Bill had gone on to say, “Old Lady Foster, two young kids–the tennis shoes–two middle-aged women and turkey-legs Pastor Stigile? Have you ever tried to kick the windows out of a vehicle, Rudy?” I admitted I hadn’t ever. A fixture at church socials and revival meetings.

Mike had a brand new Trans Am, cherry red, with the black firebird design on the hood. Main articles: Majin Buu Saga, Fusion Saga, and Kid Buu Saga. It's also hinted that he may have a closeted attraction to men. Some of the techniques Goku developed in his three-year training under Popo would later prove quite valuable, including Ki Sense and the Super Kamehameha. He smiles when he’s being serious and frowns when he’s telling you a joke. I thought about what he’d said all the way back home. The people gathered around make room for us. I try shooting a few baskets, but it’s hot and pretty boring to do by myself. As a being who is literally trillions of years old, Mr. Popo is the oldest being in the history of Universe 7 and is, in fact, older than time itself in the universe. Crazy romantics. 14 She’s just nervous and distracted.

Later, he observes the Cell Games on Kami's Lookout with the new guardian of the Earth, Dende. He takes Kami to the bottom of the Lookout to spread the Sacred Water where the former Guardians' graves lie.

A day later, Super Buu finds the Lookout and allows them to live for a short time. Mr. Popo makes minor appearances in the Dragon Ball Z: The Return of Cooler, Dragon Ball: Plan to Eradicate the Saiyans, and Dragon Ball Z: Bardock - The Father of Goku films.

Spudz: Spudz is Mr. Popo's first confirmed son, (Appearing in Lanipators playthrough of Ultimate Tenkaichi), He is a Saiyan/Namekian/Majin/Demon/Genie/Dragon Hybrid in his late teens. Way out in Hickcock’s pasture, over by Millville.

Blue Popo was a short lived alternate Popo (parodying the 4kids edit of Popo from black to blue), who was kind and gentle, like the original Popo. Even Goku is afraid of him, going as far as to have a fit so extreme when Mr. Popo appears that several doctors have to hold him down. His polite, formal style complements his calm demeanor and upright posture. Mr. Popo (ミスター・ポポ, Misutā Popo) is an assistant deity who serves as the attendant to Earth's Guardian. Main article: "Future" Trunks Saga Race He is last seen during the flashback montage sequence in the final episode.

Janemba: Going by the logic that Mr. Popo is an older Dumplin, Jamemba may have spawned from the hell portal in Dumplin/Popo's butt. After they greet each other and battle, Goku, having put up a good fight, attempts to launch a Kamehameha attack at Mr. Popo, but the attendant counters by literally swallowing the blast whole. It wasn’t on the way to either of their houses, and just about as far from the main road as you could get. He has a large amount of patience, and doesn't become irritated at people for lashing out easily, and often attempts to calm people down. Likes Super Dragon Ball Heroes: Big Bang Mission!!! “It’s been cleaned,” I said. During the events of Dragon Ball GT in the Baby Saga, Mr. Popo (along with almost everyone else on Earth) are taken over by a tuffle parasite from the evil machine mutant, Baby. Stepping around them, I peered inside the van through the torn remains of the safety glass. Her most notable features are her cat like mouth, heart-shaped steam holes around her navel, and her cheerful habit of proclaiming the term "Nya!" Piccolo remained at the Lookout for three hours, being reminded by Mr. Popo of how long he had been there when he stumbled on approximating the time. Popo is known to be uncaring and opted to make toast instead of allowing Goku to use his carpet to transport to the battlefield and save his friends from Vegeta and Nappa.
It was sitting at a slant, nose tipped into the ditch, by the side of the road.

Then his teeth showed in what was either a wistful smile or a disdainful grimace. While she's easy to anger and has outbursts, she is very subtle when it comes to showing her softer nice side. His first encounter with Goku occurred after the latter climbed to the top of Korin's Tower to begin training. No one even knew there was anything wrong until parents showed up about lunch time to pick up the kindergartners, who only have a half day.

Kami is also the only person which Mr. Popo respects, as he receives orders from and obeys without hesitation, although Popo still regards Kami to be under him along with everyone else. After his metamorphosis, he later does Meth which made the demonic genie lose a few of his teeth.

Viz Media's modifications to Mr. Popo's lips in the, https://dragonball.fandom.com/wiki/Mr._Popo?oldid=1933589. Some fans have speculated that the reason Mr. Popo wears his turban is to hide his pompadour, thus concealing his identity as a Majin and the blue jewel on his turban is part of where the Fuck Box is, this was confirmed true.