800/-, that is 300 extra. Again, on open highways, where you change gears to overtake or to climb a hill, 7100 felt great. Motul 7100 and 300V Wear The last but not least point we want to talk about these amazing motor oil is their lasting period because they are equally good here. On highways, the 7100 was a different story! Order 0701-478048(Vardagar 08.00- 17.00), Ange din e-postadress och få vårt nyhetsbrev med veckans varor, Bli först med att recensera “Motul 7100 4T 10W-40 1L”, Sänk dina bilkostnader under en lågkonjunktur, 8 Tips när det kommer till motorolja (för bilen). However, when compared to 5100, the gear shifts with 7100 felt too mechanical, in sense, on every gear shift I could clearly hear the metals parts (cogs) inside moving and engaging. KONTAKTA OSS:kundtjanst@oljefyndet.seTel. If 70% of your total kilometers come from city commute then you better stick to 5100. (I have already reviewed it here and it is available on Amazon here), But you are somebody who does a lot of highway trips, then 7100 is worth the money spent! Motul 7100 SPARA pengar genom att jämföra priser på 100+ modeller Läs omdömen och experttester Betala inte för mycket – Gör ett bättre köp idag! As I mentioned before, this is a fully synthetic oil. Anti-slitage tillsatser och shear resistance för perfekt motorskydd och livslängd. Click here for instructions on how to enable JavaScript in your browser. Du måste vara inloggad för att skriva en recension. Also, if you are planning to take a multiday road trip, then 7100 should be seriously considered as part of your plan:). I rode for 810 km for 24 hours one day, and the engine felt at ease at all the times on the highway. After approximately 3500 km that included 550 km one day trip, 1800 km 4 days trip and usual office commute on weekdays, here are my thoughts about 7100. I prefer the cogs inside move making minimum noise.

Motul 7100 4T 10W-40 är en högpresterande helsyntetisk motorolja med ester teknologi. The engine felt stress-free throughout the rpm range. KONTAKTA OSS:kundtjanst@oljefyndet.seTel.

Currently you have JavaScript disabled. Required fields are marked *. After approximately 3500 km that included 550 km one day trip, 1800 km 4 days trip and usual office commute on weekdays, here are my thoughts about 7100. Du måste vara inloggad för att skriva en recension. This is a personal choice, as some would appreciate this nature as it gives the confidence that the gear lever has done its job thoroughly. Similar to the stock oil, even 7100 required the bike to run at least a few kilometer every morning before I could feel the smoothness. 7100 felt same as the stock oil during city commutes. *Använd dig av instruktionsboken och produktspecifikationerna ovan när du ska välja olja. 100% Synthetic 4-Stroke lubricant – Ester Technology – Meets bike manufacturer specifications.

Abuses aside, I would like to know your experience with this oil. *Använd dig av instruktionsboken och produktspecifikationerna ovan när du ska välja olja. After being thoroughly impressed by Motul’s Ester based semi-synthetic 5100 10w30, I decided to try the Motul’s Fully Synthetic 7100  10w40 which costs approx. If you want to know about various types of oils, I recommend you to watch this video from Motorcyclist Magzine’s MC garage. How I completed the Engine Run-In Period of my new Bike, Choosing The Correct Oil For Your Dirt Bike, How to use Handbrake (parking brake) for Activa, Pune – Igatpuri – Bhandardara: Weekend Ride and Camping. Standard viskositet, rekommenderad av nästan alla motorcykel tillverkare över hela… For me, however, I felt it a bit annoying and scary.

Notify me of follow-up comments by email. Motul 7100 10W40 100% syntetiskt smörjmedel baserat på Ester-teknologi. Snabb leverans & enkel betalning med Klarna! Överträffar motorcykeltillverkarnas hårda krav och uppfyller JASO MA2 klassning vilket garanterar utmärkt funktion och prestanda till motorer med eller utan integrerad våtkoppling. 1L can, 4L can, 20L drum, 60L drum, 208L drum, 1000L container, Bulk Beskrivning. Motul 7100 10W-40 100% syntetiskt smörjmedel baserat på Ester-teknologi. Your email address will not be published. I had loved my time with 5100 and hence switching to 7100 meant it had the to face the burden of expectations considering the technology behind it and the premium price tag. Not only that, if you keep revving (which happens quite effortlessly with 7100) soon you will find the needle on 3 digits speed without much strain on the engine. Standard viskositet, rekommenderad av nästan alla motorcykel tillverkare över hela världen. Motul’s Ester based semi-synthetic 5100 10w30. Motul 7100 10W40 100% syntetiskt smörjmedel baserat på Ester-teknologi. After being thoroughly impressed by Motul’s Ester based semi-synthetic 5100 10w30, I decided to try the Motul’s Fully Synthetic 7100 10w40 which costs approx. Order 0701-478048(Vardagar 08.00- 17.00), Ange din e-postadress och få vårt nyhetsbrev med veckans varor, Bli först med att recensera “Motul 7100 4T 10W-40 4L”, Sänk dina bilkostnader under en lågkonjunktur, 8 Tips när det kommer till motorolja (för bilen). Your email address will not be published. Motul 7100 10W-40 100% syntetiskt smörjmedel baserat på Ester-teknologi. Anti-slitage tillsatser och shear… Anti-slitage tillsatser och shear resistance för perfekt motorskydd och livslängd. In order to post comments, please make sure JavaScript and Cookies are enabled, and reload the page. Click here for instructions on how to enable JavaScript in your browser. 800/-, that is 300 extra. The gear shifts felt definite and with minimum pressure required on gear lever which is expected from Motul. Standard viskositet, rekommenderad av nästan alla motorcykel tillverkare över hela världen. Only on open roads, the engines revs smoothly on each gear which certainly brings a smile on your face. This is very unlike that of 5100 which made its presence felt quick. Vi har Motul 1L 7100 10w40 olja helsyntet & mycket mer till din moped, elmoped, atv eller dirtbike. Standard viskositet, rekommenderad av nästan alla motorcykel tillverkare över hela världen. Excellent shear resistance protecting engine and gearbox. Click to share on Twitter (Opens in new window), Click to share on Facebook (Opens in new window), Review : Motul 7100 4T 10W40 – Oil for the serious tourer.