A birthday? 30 of Jack Whitehall’s funniest jokes Our list of funny jokes that are guaranteed to get you laughing! They're often the first jokes we learn to tell, and for that reason, they still fill us with that childish, silly laugh every time we hear them: knock knock jokes. Annie way you can let me in soon? Who's there? Let’s revive the charm of those old school knock-knock joke with our best picks! The knock-knock jokes’ scenario is that the person telling the joke pretends as if he is a guest at their house and says ”Knock Knock”. Hey All rights reserved. Nothing clears the air and helps move past the day’s political news like some good, cheesy political jokes. Knock, knock.

Lena a little closer, and I’ll tell you another joke! Who’s there?

Who’s there? Who’s there? Who’s there? Egg who? Water way to answer the door! Thermos who? Unfortunately, it isn’t fully know where knock knock jokes originated, why they’re thing or who told the first ever knock knock joke, but wouldn’t it be great if we did know? Do you have a favorite knock knock joke that you think should be on this list? Knock, knock. Knock, knock. Lettuce. The great thing about church knock knock jokes is it doesn’t require any faith to find them funny. 32 Best Christmas Trivia for Kids – Perfect for the Holiday season. But, really, they tend to go best when they hit a theme, like birthday jokes. Amos who? 105 of the best clean jokes and one-liners Sherwood Who’s there? Who’s there?

Who’s there? Ice cream who? Fangs Twit. Luke. Who’s there? Knock, knock. Dishes who? Just let me in! The law can seem pretty stuffy and elitist sometimes. Stopwatch. 25 of Charlie Brooker’s most cutting jokes and insults Adore is between us. Who’s there? Canoe. House who? Who’s there? Again, this one is a play on words because it sounds like the response is “cashew”, like a cashew nut. 36 Best Art Trivia Questions And Answers – This is the only list you’ll need. Pudding. The fact is, people love stupid jokes, even when they’re groaning at how bad they are. Radio who? Rough, rough, rough! Sometimes with knock knock jokes, the sillier the joke the better because even the unfunny knock knock jokes can get a laugh just because of the way they’re delivered. You see me, do you need glasses or something? CD. Who’s there? Knock, knock – oops I did it again. Everyone tells jokes a little differently. Yes! Who’s there? One of the greatest discoveries a man makes, one of his great surprises, is to find he can do what he was afraid he couldn’t do. Knock, knock. For those humorless, skeptical friends who roll their eyes before you even get the second “knock” out, try these knock out knock knock jokes. Ben knocking on this door all morning, let me in! Mark my words, someone will laugh at this joke. 40 Best Trivia Questions for Teens – Learn cool facts.

100 of the best jokes for kids that are actually funny Robin. Open up! Knock, knock. Justin who?

Knock, knock. That’s why we love them! 25 of Lee Mack’s wittiest jokes and one-liners The antagonist:  plus “who?” 5. To which we answer, yes, absolutely. 7 Best Beer of the Month Club to Join or Gift in 2020 [Buying Guide], The 10 Best Antiperspirants and Deodorants for Men. Conrad-ulations!

Leon Leon…