Help | Aetherflux Reservoir mitigates the continuous life-loss from the Tiny Punisher and his war buddy Bob, and it is also a secondary win-con if you can reach 50 life. I think people will just avoid targeting you while it is out and untapped with mana up for it. Thanks! I reduced the number of cards focusing on Swamps and shifted the focus more towards control. In this deck, I'm using Man I wish, he's such a sick legend and a really unique effect in black. Sidisi, Undead Vizier

At first I was hesitant to run Bob (Dark Confidant), but the life loss he generates can be controlled. It is inexpensive to repeatedly cast the Tiny Punisher from the Command Zone, so you can wipe the board often, especially if the Tiny Punisher is stolen by another player. Go for the Throat Sidisi, Undead Vizier; Turbo-Ad Nauseam list which is capable of explosively fast storm wins.

It has links to virtually every established Discord, Primer, brewing resource, and content creator out there. Magic the Gathering, FNM is TM and copyright Wizards of the Coast, Inc, a subsidiary of Hasbro, Inc. All rights reserved. Thank you. This is my Mono-Black Discard-Stax-Control build featuring my new favorite commander Tinybones. And I honestly don't see transmute being hard … Competitive Mono-black can be very good. I think he could do really well with most mono-black staples, and his undying effect allows you to board wipe without consequence! If you have a way to draw a card at instant speed like Sensei's Divining Top, you can trigger Words of Waste after your opponent draws during their Draw Phase to force the opponent to discard their only card. bigger and get those 21 points of Commander Damage. Question. However, this deck runs very few creatures and almost entirely ignores graveyard abilities because of the prevalence of Rest in Peace and similar graveyard hate, which is very common in most White, Black, and Green decks. ?, Commander Ideas, MAKE THIS HAPPEN EVEN THOUGH IT COSTS A GRAND, Sidisi ideas, Mono-Black, Helpful Decks, commander, EDH Decks, Awesome Decks, Uncategorized, THE DECKS, Decks, Deck Review, Deck Ideas, 2019, Copied, Edh, Mono Black, Ideas, Reference Decks, EDH Helpers, Black Combos, EDH, mono black combo, black decks, Commander, GOAL / BUILDING EDH's, Seems there are no cards in the Acquireboard. Other people can view your private deck by using this url, Uncategorized, EDH, MTG Tabletop, Decks I love, edh, TO TRY, Interesting Decks, Commander Decks, Cool Commander Decks, Uncategorized, Ideas, Fuck yea, Tinybones, Build, General, Seems there are no cards in the Acquireboard. If anyone has any suggestions, I’d love to hear them! The Unified Mono-Black Discord - On this server you’ll find brewing primarily for K’rrik, Yawgmoth, Syr Konrad, and Sidisi, but all brews are welcome and encouraged. Mana acceleration - As a Mono-black commander deck, you get access to the I believe it could be tuned to be maybe an 8 or so since golos allows for infinite a few ways, and you can splash super light blue for a few counters as well without ruining the plan. , When i play the deck everything just seems to get countered in some way, and i cant seem to keep permanents on the board for more than 1-2 rounds. These are your panic buttons. Dimir House Guard Spot Removal -

Cookies help us deliver our Services. I keep thinking hard about [[Rankle]]. Are there any brews for [[Xiahou Dun, the One-Eyed]]? Stopping things before they begin certainly the type of effect which is good for that flavor.

My list takes a different direction, with a combo package. Cabal Coffers Increasing Ambition Unfortunately, this combo doesn’t work with Planar Void, since the latter is a triggered ability, as opposed to a replacement ability like the Leyline. Jet Medallion There are some colourless cards too, like Not of this World (which has plenty of targets)... And some cards are almost counterspells, such as Imp’s Mischief.

Overall it’s a powerful engine that lets you get to your wincons fast, and I run stax pieces like contamination and Smoketacks to take advantage of my repeatedly returning creatures to slow my opponents down or just plain ruin them. Hero's Downfall I know K'rrik is extremely strong and probably your best bet for Mono-B. Commander damage support - , Krav the Unredeemed - (G) (SF) (txt) (ER)[[cardname]] or [[cardname|SET]] to call. Grafted Exoskeleton , Basically, you can do pretty much what you want: get rid of creatures (Decree of Pain, Damnation, Black Sun's Zenith, Go for the Throat, etc), draw cards (Night's Whisper, Ambition's Cost, Sign in Blood), tutor stuff (Demonic Tutor, Vampiric Tutor, etc).

Take a look at my list here. Liliana of the Dark Realms I'm interested in making a mono-black deck besides K'rrik and Sidisi. He's good, but that CMC just hurts too much when you can't cheat him out to begin with. Help | Increasing Ambition Your opponents will expect you to play creatures and focus on reanimation. It's an Ad Naus/ Necro deck that uses bodies as cantrips to win with Bolas's Citadel/Top/Reservoir. I’m trying to make this as competitive as possible at the cEDH level. I think it has good combos, and win cons. Thanks! Deserted Temple

I second Yawgmoth. This will require TappedOut.js included in your blog. Thanks for the advice :) It's also nice to confirm my frustration with black. Commander / EDH* Combo Competitive Mono-Black Multiplayer Suicide Black. I mean Braids turn 1 is too broken even for cEDH measures. Toshiro is not usually involved in the win conditions himself, but he makes a lot of cards in the deck a lot better. Discard spells together with Cling to Dust, Planar Void, Leyline of the Void, Nihil Spellbomb, Relic of Progenitus, Soul-Guide Lantern, Bojuka Bog, and Scavenger Grounds ensure that the opponents’ discarded cards are exiled, shutting down most decks utilizing graveyard manipulation. In addition to that, Deserted Temple, Thespian's Stage and Vesuva are pretty much three extra copies of the Coffers once you have the original one out. : Destroy any creature for, usually, 1 mana. Press question mark to learn the rest of the keyboard shortcuts. Murderous Cut Finally, you have It seems to sit at an 8-low 9, since it doesn't have Blue. It seems like it would be fun for me, but a good way to make everyone else hate my guts, Rankle - (G) (SF) (txt) (ER)[[cardname]] or [[cardname|SET]] to call, New comments cannot be posted and votes cannot be cast, More posts from the CompetitiveEDH community. Buried Alive This deck is great for you if you like combos, quick matches and playing mono-black. The strategy here is pretty simple: you'll be comboing your opponents out of the game.

Mulligan unless you begin the game with at least 1-2 discard spells and at least 2 lands and/or mana sources. is a different kind of tutor, as it will only search creatures. The K'rrik, Son Of Yawgmoth & Shadowborn Apostle Deck I've always liked the idea of a Shadowborn Apostles deck, however it never seemed like there was a Commander that i thought really fit the theme. And even worse, put them in your graveyard instead of your hand. Hey all! U can also go for Infect and proliferate. I want to power up my edh deck and I would like to know what is played in cedh deck in the same colors so I could take some inspiration from them, as I'm leaning always more to the competitive side of EDH. Besides the Tiny Punisher going solo, there are other Win-Cons in this build. Attention! Terms of Use | Terms of Use | Black Sun's Zenith and But most combos in the deck can take out multiple players, so, as long as you got one of them going on, you'll be fine.

are pretty much three extra copies of the Coffers once you have the original one out. Backup wincon is currently stealing Thassa's Oracle with Praetor's Grasp and winning with Demonic Consultation. Magic the Gathering Resources, Tools, Previews, and Community. Perhaps Witchbane Orb is better because of that reason? Crux of Fate and Articles and comments are user-submitted and do not represent official endorsements of this site. Null brooch - Gatherer, MC, ($)[[cardname]] to call - not on gatherer = not ^^^fetchable, Searching on magiccards.info gave me this:counterspellsredirection, Notables are Null Brooch and maybe thrull Wizard if you're up against a lot of black.Nothing amazing, but that's actually good news for the sake the colour pie :P. Mmmm.. Black is the colour of doing anything as long as you are willing to pay the cost.