I finished my grind for max rank and decided to relax and use the combat knife and potentially get the gold camo for it, by the time I got it to the max level I checked the progress on my camo's to see what I needed to do next. Stats, leaderboards, best weapons, maps winrates, matches played, modes comparison and more. Thanks to their booster, my profile is so amazing now with 31 killstreaks. We are all noobs when we first start playing a game, and low K.D is a result of that. WELCOME TO MY CHEAP MODERN WARFARE HARD UNLOCK SERVICE! Enter your email address and spin the wheel. Get your camos today. If you want to play yourself, we can pause the boost and you can play and enjoy your play with your friends, and after you are done, you need to inform us so that we can tell our boosters to continue. Our Live Chat 24/7 team will also help you with any inquiries you might have.

Its obviously one of the hardest challenges in the game, but if you manage to get it, not only you will get emblems and playercards, you will have 30 kill-streak in your profile which is mind blowing. it will be helpful for players who don't have to for a grind. I made a post recently about the damascus camo bug and that it is still unlockable. If there's a way for it to be taken away from me that would be cool. After unlocking the golden camo, there are harder camos like Platinum and Damascus which is a lot harder than the golden camo. Each player’s goal after reaching Level 55 is to start completing ribbons that unlock emblems for the season. (Side note) for some reason, I got credit for the skull camo challenges for my HDR when I was only using my knife, to answer your question: No, the HDR wasn't even on the loadout I was using. Terms of Services Which can be either quite hard or boring to unlock since each has a long process that many players won’t go after unlocking them. Their booster unlocked nuke challenge in 1-2 hours, that means 30 kills without dying! In order for you to avoid frustration and the boring grinding part, we started our boosting service. Im so happy i ordered from ClrBoosting. In order to unlock the Nuclear challenge, you need 30 kill streak. Track Your Order, © 2017-2020 CLRBoosting | All Rights Reserved. Reach any medal or mastery very quickly and safe.

Pristine Quality Service with Fast Delivery, while maintaining the most affordable prices in the industry! Premium Service with dedicated boosters and professional staff. One example is the golden camo which makes your weapon way prettier. We are only using real skilled players to boost your account. To my surprise, I saw that I had the gold camo even though I hadn't completed all of the camo challenges. Im using a undetected private method and received no ban reports since December 2019! completing each of these camos can be boring since it takes time to do the challenges. Press question mark to learn the rest of the keyboard shortcuts. Valorant We have professional boosters for this matter which can unlock it for you anonymously in a couple hours!. https://www.iwantcheats.net/call-of-duty-modern-warfare-hacks My booster just finished my third order,first tow was to tryout their booster and got a couple guns gold and platinum. This is why we started our Operator Unlocks service. Buy Damascus Camo in CoD Modern Warfare from Legionfarm boosting service. can anyone kind enough to make a tool to unlock Damascus? We can assist you with unlocking many of the cards, achievements, and challenges, we can unlock multiple weapons for you such as Grau, Bruen, Renetti and many others as well. If youre stuck on your last weapon challenge and that last challenge wont track, you simply have to unlock the new holger26 or ram7 weapon. Its obviously one of the hardest challenges in the game, but if you manage to get it, not only you will get emblem and playercard, you will have 30 kill-streaks in your profile which is mind blowing. After that, just sit back and relax, we will do it for you anonymously in no time. The knife specifically seems to be bugged for many people. It is only possible by doing very bad, like awful on your previuos 1-3 matches according to our test results. If you need boosting service, don’t hesitate to order from ClrBoosting. In order to unlock all attachments and camo’s for a weapon, you need to first take it to max level.

frankly, each of these operators is harder and more boring to unlock than the other. It was both cheap and fast, so if you need a booster, be sure that these guys have best boosters and best prices. I hope they don't think I'm a hacker and I get banned for this.

emblems and playercards, you will have 30 kill-streak in your profile which is mind blowing. CoD Modern Warfare have a collection of operators which you can unlock. Keep track of your progress to the sought after Damascus camouflage with this easy-to-use tracker. Our team of professional players will complete any weapon mission you might need in a short amount of time, completely safe and anonymous. COD stat traker for Warzone and Modern Warfare We offer leveling anywhere from 1 to 155, a variety of additional features such as maintaining a KD of 1.5 or more, and doing it in express mode. Visa, Mastercard, Paypal and a couple other credit cards. This is your chance to win amazing discounts! That’s why we started our services. There are multiple weapon missions in the game and each contain a list of challenges that should be done, each mission is harder than the other and long time to accomplish. Everything provided here will stick on your account and is not glitched. Advanced Stats Tracker for Call of Duty: Modern Warfare and Warzone. I got Damascus for my third order and it totally worth it. However, these challenges can get exhausting since they take a decent chunk of your time to complete, and many are even quite hard. No, because if you log in our booster will get logged out of your account and lose the game he was playing. In CoD Modern warfare, there are a lot of options that you can customize your weapon with. Our Boosters will Unlock them for you anonymously in no time. In CoD Modern warfare, there are a lot of options that you can customize your weapon with. New comments cannot be posted and votes cannot be cast, More posts from the modernwarfare community. I would rather grind it out than to get it this ... community-run subreddit for the Modern Warfare community.

Each Weapon has a golden camo, in order to unlock that you need to complete 10 separate camos for that gun.

A friend of mine told me about CLR website, i didn’t think it was this good. Cold War, Contact Us Discord Link There are no limits for us, order once and become our loyal customer. If  you have a question that is not listed here, please do care to contact our support in discord for faster response. CoD Modern Warfare features a lot of achievements. Of course, you can select multiple operators in one order; there are no limits. So due to popular demand, here we are! It can be hard for some people to get kills and level up their weapons since their gun has no attachments, or for some people simply don’t have time to level up and just want to enjoy their time playing with full attachment guns. It says it when you go down to them before you unlock them. You will unlock the Platinum Camo for every single weapon class in Call of Duty Modern Warfare …

Call of Duty: Modern Warfare is a first-person shooter video game developed by Infinity Ward and published by Activision.