SUBscribe to our Fight Video Newsletter for upcoming fights! u/mikeskick.

Usman, Holloway, Nunes, Covington, Volkanovski and GDR continue their UFC 245 fight week preparations amidst the holiday season. [2][3], A UFC Welterweight Championship bout between the current champion and The Ultimate Fighter: American Top Team vs. Blackzilians winner Kamaru Usman and former interim champion Colby Covington served as the event headliner. Get the latest gear Men's UFC … 85% Upvoted. [8], Sergio Pettis was briefly linked to a bout with Kai Kara-France at the event. 2 minutes ago. Athletes. UFC 254: Khabib Nurmagomedov vs. Justin Gaethje Recap. I’ve earned my title shot. UFC 245: Usman vs. Covington was a mixed martial arts event produced by the Ultimate Fighting Championship that took place on December 14, 2019 at T-Mobile Arena in Paradise, Nevada, part of the Las Vegas Metropolitan Area, United States. [10] Kara-France ultimately faced Brandon Moreno.

However, Ponzinibbio pulled out of the fight on October 12 citing a staph infection. As far as the “BMF” title fight, Leon has no interest in what Masvidal and Diaz do, since they're only fighting for the “journeymen” title, something that is beneath him. save hide report. “It feels like the whole division is on standby, but I am ready to go.

Marlon Moraes def. Watch the full fight video from UFC 245 Kamaru Usman vs Colby Covington for the UFC welterweight title on December 14th 2019. So I need to run that one back.”.

To learn more or opt-out, read our Cookie Policy. I know the Colby fight is not happening, so I am ready to go in December,” said Leon during a recent edition of Ariel Helwani’s MMA Show.

Welterweight Geoff Neal speaks to Joe Rogan after securing a TKO win over Mike Perry in the featured prelim at UFC 245.

With Colby Covington at a stalemate with UFC and Nate Diaz and Jorge Masvidal fighting at UFC 244, Leon Edwards is looking for a title fight against Kamaru Usman at UFC 245 on December 14. Before UFC 245, see how Kamaru Usman and Colby Covington ended up on a collision course for Dec. 14 in Las Vegas. Despite having over two months before the event, promotion officials elected to remove Lawler from the card entirely instead of having him face a replacement. UFC Fight Night: Edgar vs. With Colby Covington at a stalemate with UFC and Nate Diaz and Jorge Masvidal fighting at UFC 244, Leon Edwards is looking for a title fight against Kamaru Usman at UFC 245 on December 14. Follow us on Youtube.mmashare.com for updates! Contact@mmashare.com. ‘Tell Me He’s Not Washed’.

[4], A UFC Featherweight Championship bout between the current champion Max Holloway and Alexander Volkanovski took place as the co-main event. The total disclosed payout for the event was $4,084,000.[14]. Colby Covington via fifth-round TKO (4:10), Alexander Volkanovski def Max Holloway via unanimous decision (48-47, 48-47, 50-45). Midnight Mania!

[11], At the weigh-ins, former UFC Women's Flyweight Championship challenger Jessica Eye failed to make weight, coming in at 131 pounds, five pounds over the flyweight non-title fight limit of 126 pounds. So that is where I’m at.

... mmashare.fullfight.video/ufc-st... 1. UFC welterweight Diego Sanchez started drinking last night and used Twitter to air some of his personal grievances against Jon Jones and Dan Hardy. u/mikeskick. UFC 245: KAMARU USMAN vs COLBY COVINGTON - Full Fight Video HD. With Colby Covington at a stalemate with UFC and Nate Diaz and Jorge Masvidal fighting at UFC 244, Leon Edwards is looking for a title fight against Kamaru Usman at UFC 245 on December 14. Follow us on Youtube.mmashare.com for updates! Bringing you the weird and wild from the world of MMA each and every weeknight! Everything is listed by date and time.

Top featherweight contender Brian Ortega expects February return for "hell of a fight" against current UFC champ Alexander Volkanovski.

Watch COLBY COVINGTON vs KAMARU USMAN full fight video - UFC 245 stream replay free MMAshare is currently only uploading new fights. Usman did in fact defeat Edwards way back in 2015, via unanimous decision, though both men have come a long way since then. share. Adesanya says marijuana likely the cause of his swollen pec. UFC 245: Jose Aldo vs Marlon Moraes. Log in or sign up to leave a comment log in sign up. [1], The following is the reported payout to the fighters as reported to the Nevada State Athletic Commission. How can I watch Free UFC Streams? Newer Post Older Post Home Older Post Home UFC 245: Jose Aldo vs Marlon Moraes. https://www.allthebestfights.com/usman-vs-covington-full-fight-video-ufc-245 By choosing I Accept, you consent to our use of cookies and other tracking technologies. Morning Report: Israel Adesanya gives update on his swollen pectoral muscle, theorizes marijuana was the cause. On this page you can see a list of events. Especially against Kamaru Usman, the last person to beat me. 2 days ago; 931 views; Bellator 250 Results: Gegard Mousasi vs Douglas Lima.

With that history, the promotion could use it as a selling point. Order now! After talks of a championship (UFC) bout between Kamaru Usman and Colby Covington, then one pitting Kamaru against Jorge Masvidal, fell through, the promotion had to go and create a made up “Baddest Mothefucker” belt. Do you have any suggestions as to what UFC should do with Edwards next? MMA Mania, UFC news, results, videos, rumors, fights, With Usman vs Covington dead in the water, Leon Edwards pushing for title fight at UFC 245. Recap the action from Las Vegas as UFC welterweight champion Kamaru Usman defeated rival Colby Covington in the main event of UFC 245. Khabib Nurmagomedov Champion UFC Fight Night Walkout Jersey, Khabib Nurmagomedov Red Eagle Hoodie With Foil, Sean “Sugar” O’Malley Multi-Graphic T-Shirt, Black UFC Fan Gear Pride Fighting T-shirt, Roy Jones Jr., Mike Tyson fire back at Floyd Mayweather over comments about boxing introducing too many titles, Video: Kevin Lee finishes skull tattoo, advises EA to change UFC 4 character, Morning Report: Michael Chandler calls for bout with Tony Ferguson or Justin Gaethje for UFC debut: ‘I would like a top five guy right away’, Morning Report: Daniel Cormier reacts to Dana White suggesting Khabib Nurmagomedov may fight again, Dana White regrets allowing Anderson Silva to compete at UFC Vegas 12: ‘I’ll never let him fight here again’, Paulo Costa says he ‘should have postponed’ the Israel Adesanya fight: ‘My leg was totally impaired’. The Korean Zombie, The Ultimate Fighter: American Top Team vs. Blackzilians, "UFC 245 bonuses, live gate, & attendance revealed", "UFC announces fourth quarter schedule for 2019", "The UFC announces events for Moscow, Singapore, Busan and more", "Kamaru Usman vs. Colby Covington to headline UFC 245", "Max Holloway vs. Alexander Volkanovski set for UFC 245", "Amanda Nunes to defend bantamweight title vs. Germaine de Randamie at UFC 245", "UFC Fight Night 31 results, photos: Amanda Nunes pounds out Germaine De Randamie", "Santiago Ponzinibbio out of UFC 245 fight vs. Robbie Lawler", "Kiwi Kai Kara-France books fight against Sergio Pettis at UFC 245 in Las Vegas", "Free agency puts Sergio Pettis vs Kai Kara-France 'on hold' for UFC 245", "Kai Kara-France to fight Brandon Moreno at UFC 245, Sergio Pettis now testing free agency", "UFC 245 weigh-in results: all but one fighter makes weight", "UFC 245 salaries: Kamaru Usman, Colby Covington top list of disclosed paydays", https://en.wikipedia.org/w/index.php?title=UFC_245&oldid=981102080, Articles with Dutch-language sources (nl), Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike License, Decision (unanimous) (48–47, 48–47, 50–45), Decision (unanimous) (49–44, 49–46, 49–45), Decision (unanimous) (29–28, 29–28, 29–28), Decision (unanimous) (29–28, 30–27, 29–28), This page was last edited on 30 September 2020, at 08:49. UFC 245: Jose Aldo vs Marlon Moraes.

Amanda Nunes def Germaine de Randamie via unanimous decision. Viviane Araujo via unanimous decision (29-28), Punahele Soriano def. UFC 245: Usman vs. Covington December 14, 2019 T-Mobile Arena, Las Vegas, Nevada, United States UFC FIGHT PASS PRELIMS 6:15 PM EST, ESPN 2 PRELIMS 8:00 PM EST, PPV MAIN CARD 10:00 PM EST best. UFC 245: KAMARU USMAN vs COLBY COVINGTON UFC 245: KAMARU USMAN vs COLBY COVINGTON - Full Fight Video HD. 100% Upvoted. 7 days ago; 1967 views; Masvidal is afraid to fight Colby because of their sparing fights, GSP would fight Khabib at 165. Dana White reacts to Tito Ortiz’s city council election, Joe Biden’s possible presidential win. [7], Santiago Ponzinibbio was expected to face former welterweight champion Robbie Lawler at the event. I more than deserve a shot over Colby. The poster for UFC 245: Usman vs. Covington. [9] However, Pettis revealed in early October that he was entertaining offers from other promotions after the completion of his previous contract and did not currently have a fight lined up with the promotion. Sort by. UFC 245: Usman vs. Covington was a mixed martial arts event produced by the Ultimate Fighting Championship that took place on December 14, 2019 at T-Mobile Arena in Paradise, Nevada, part of the Las Vegas Metropolitan Area, United States. T-Mobile Arena, Watch the preview of Amanda Nunes vs Germaine de Randamie.

2 minutes ago. By: Simon Head. It does not include sponsor money and also does not include the UFC's traditional "fight night" bonuses. The Ultimate Fighting Championship (UFC) Welterweight division is as stacked as it gets, but staging a meaningful title fight has proven to be a challenge for the promotion. UFC 245: USMAN vs COVINGTON by MMAshare » Sun Dec 15, 2019 7:59 am.

We use cookies and other tracking technologies to improve your browsing experience on our site, show personalized content and targeted ads, analyze site traffic, and understand where our audiences come from. UFC 245: Max Holloway vs. Alexander Volkanovski UFC 245: Max Holloway vs. Alexander Volkanovski - Full Fight Video HD. MMAStreams A website dedicated to the highest quality of free ufc streams. Irene Aldana says she has undergone successful surgery to repair a broken bone in her left foot that gave her trouble during her fight against Holly Holm.