We have sacrificed and we get NOTHING! Business Name: Senator Mitch McConnell Field Office. Legal. Contact Person: Donna Baker-McClure.

.css-1o5pw2t{width:24px;height:24px;display:inline-block;vertical-align:middle;position:relative;overflow:hidden;top:-0.1em;fill:rgba(187,186,192,1);}.css-1o5pw2t::before{position:absolute;display:block;left:0;}.css-1o5pw2t::after{content:'';display:block;position:absolute;left:0;right:0;top:0;bottom:0;}.css-1o5pw2t svg{position:absolute;width:100%;height:100%;fill:inherit;display:block;left:0;top:0;right:0;bottom:0;}.css-1o5pw2t:hover,.css-1o5pw2t:focus{fill:rgba(117,114,128,1);}. I’m praying for justice to prevail. Copyright © 2004–2020 Yelp Inc. Yelp, , and related marks are registered trademarks of Yelp. Thank you for listening. During Sen. Mitch McConnell’s time in office, he has repeatedly sided with special interest groups and voted against legislation that could have helped veterans. Kentucky is currently represented in the U.S. Senate by Republicans Mitch McConnell (serving since 1985) and Rand Paul (serving since 2011). Here you will find contact information for Senator Mitch McConnell, such as email address, phone number, social media profiles, and DC office address. Your legacy will not be one to be proud of. 3 Reviews (502) 582-6304 Website. London - Laurel County Chamber of Commerce. Mitch Mcconnell in Kentucky. Kathleen Witt. If the Republicans do not vote for witnesses I will NEVER vote for another Republican in my lifetime. Currently on his sixth term in office, McConnell is Kentucky's longest serving Senator and has also been the Republican Leader of the United States Senate since 2007. Thank You, Reviews (859) 578-0188 Website. Changes to their names is cost prohibited and will cause major confusion which will cause too much disruptions. Bills stack up on your desk as a blue state bail out turns into a red state of emergency. You are shameful as you watch this “president”” kixx our nation with his over inflated ego and ignorance.

Phone Number: 606-864-2026. Business Address: 301 South Main Street, London, KY 40741- Fax Number: 606-864-2035. Business Category: Government. We worked and kept everyone else safe. You have done a great disservice to our country with your misleading position during the hearings. Doesn't listen, actively fights against Kentucky's needs, doesn't respect UK athletics. You have no conscience. Get directions, reviews and information for Senator Mitch McConnell in Ft Wright, KY. Please vote, and encourage your colleagues to vote, to call witnesses and admit new evidence in Donald Trump’s impeachment trial. I’ve emailed several senators today… not mine. Help. Read more ». Donate Mitch McConnell has led the fight for our conservative values in the Senate. I gave 1 star, only because I cannot give zero, which is the amount of F****'s I give about anything he has to say except it's time to retire. I am very disgusted at you for doing whatever you can to keep the president in office to service your own agenda. I urged Senators Collins, Murkowski, and Romney to stand with their Republican colleagues and stand up for justice. Next election time you and all the other Republicans will be voted out of office! Senator Mitch McConnell 1885 Dixie Hwy Ft Wright KY 41011. Opening Hours. Select the best result to find their address, phone number… Order Online Tickets Tickets See Availability Directions {{::location.tagLine.value.text}} Sponsored Topics. Their defense was presented in a professional manner using facts not baseless impressions and presumptions. A person who degrades anyone in his way. ! Gloss over the emotional reasons, to change them because I agree they should have never been named in that way however they are. You and your colleagues will pay for this. Upcoming Events. Don’t change the names of the 10 Military Bases just because the anarchists want them changed. We did not get an extra 600 a week. President Trump’s defense team which wrapped up today did an impressive job. Claim your business to immediately update business information, respond to reviews, and more! Now maybe you’ll do something? (1942-02-20) February 20, 1942 (age 77)Sheffield, Alabama, U.S. We the essential workers worked every day. Senator Mitch McConnell’s Office 601 W Broadway Louisville KY 40202. How can you give away Our Rule of Law in this Country? We found 5 records for Mitch Mcconnell in Louisville, Paducah and 6 other cities in Kentucky. Congratulations you have completely destroyed the Republican party. Would love your thoughts, please comment. This is an important matter to our country and a full trial is important in supporting our Constitution and the right of our President to a fair, full and timely trial. State: Kentucky. Like Us On Facebook. You will be known as the one responsible for turning our country upside down! Order Online Tickets Tickets See Availability Directions {{::location.tagLine.value.text}} Sponsored Topics. Kathleen Witt. Leader of the Senate Republican Conference, 317 Russell Senate Office Building Washington DC 20510, July 9, 1967 to August 15, 1967 (37 days) (medical separation). Now deal with it. There are no upcoming … Keep your thumb up your axx while the nation suffers until November. Senator Mitch McConnell Field Office. I’m currently an Illinois resident and unfortunately my senators are on the wrong side of history on this trial. I do not want to live in an autocratic country! We kept this state going and what do we get NOTHING! 3 reviews of Senator Mitch McConnell’s Office "Terrible costumer/constituent service. The costs; first changing everything that contains the old name and replace with the new name – includes: service and medical records, orders (including applications in every personnel office throughout each military base, and MilPers, Update all contracts), Update… Read more ». Mon: 8am-5pm; Tue: 8am-5pm; Wed: 8am-5pm; Thu: 8am-5pm; Fri: 8am-5pm; Sat: 8am-5pm; Sun: 8am-5pm; 01/20/2020 Lisa H. … Phone Number: 606-864-2026. Business Address: 301 South Main Street, London, KY 40741- Fax Number: 606-864-2035. Business … Want more.

One day that may be you. History will not be kind to you at all. Doesn't listen, actively fights against Kentucky's needs, doesn't respect UK athletics." I don’t know how you can sleep at night . Confirming three Supreme Court Justices, cutting government regulations, passing historic middle-class tax cuts, Mitch has delivered on President Trump’s promise to Make America Great Again.

Menu & Reservations Make Reservations . Scroll. Everyone knows he’s turning this country into a dictatorship instead of a democracy. Dear Senator McConnell,

Anything for the party….even supporting a narcissistic man with low/no morals. McCONNELL, Addison Mitchell (Mitch), a Senator from Kentucky; born in Tuscumbia, Colbert County, Ala., February 20, 1942; attended Louisville, Ky. public schools; graduated, University of …

Keep up the good work, Senator McConnell. Right now I am very disappointed that all the essential workers have gotten screwed from the truck drivers to the nurses to the delivery… Read more ». One day you will meet the REAL grim reaper and you will be screwed like you’ve left this nation. Advertisements Contact Senator Mitch McConnell Here you will find contact information for Senator Mitch McConnell, such as email address, phone number, social media profiles, and DC office address. We did not get rent relief, mortgage relief, grants, or even a property tax rebate. Terrible costumer/constituent service.

Why should we keep working when we could have stayed home with our family, watched netflix and cooked great dinners. Menu & Reservations Make Reservations .