The thing is, I play the game with my little sister, who loves Minecraft, but she doesn't know much beyond building tall square houses. 4.8k votes, 197 comments. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies.

For a minute I thought this was modded, crazy how far minecraft has come. 24.1k. Then put fence posts on the bottom layer and blue concrete powder on top. so sorry if this is an over-asked question, I'm just not sure what else there is I haven't discovered. Help. When you shoot a wooden button with an arrow, it stays on.

That's great for shooting-gallery-games. They've actually given ps4 some love as of recently. Join. You just have to weaken the creeper enough that it'll die in one hit, and then stand between it and a skeleton when the skelly tries to shoot you. help Reddit App Reddit coins Reddit premium Reddit gifts. And then there's my horrible luck, where I enter a cave, find some redstone, mine it, then flood the entire cave. So, just things that aren't as evident as, oh you can spawn parrots now.

106k votes, 1.2k comments. ", make a snow golem, and she would say "ahhh how did you do that!!!! Then you'd be happy to know it does have scaffolding now. And all non-hostile mobs near your base. llamas (yeah, i know, they are llamas dammit!!) You can check the amount of "Secrets" on the map, which can vary widely on every level. 4.2m members in the Minecraft community.

This isn't as hard as it sounds. This may the coolest secret base I’ve ever seen. 8 comments. You can’t go through it but in some versions you can go through snow on it, I can't wait until PS4 eventually gets this stuff. Members. I literally was gonna ask if this was modded. And everything around your base. ... A place for discussing Minecraft Realms and submitting your Java maps for publishing consideration. Thats definitely the most creative under water base I’ve ever seen might go with a similar base style in the future.

MINECRAFT SECRETS and is not a cake! If a skeleton kills a creeper with its arrow, the creeper drops a record you can play in a jukebox.

New comments cannot be posted and votes cannot be cast, Press J to jump to the feed. Thanks!! Online. In addition to the bed, you have to sleep on it for a night … Press question mark to learn the rest of the keyboard shortcuts.

How is he interaction with an ore? That's quite a lot of fun when you don't expect it to happen.

Looking up Minecraft secrets and tricks comes up with "you can put a block next to a torch" or "bored? Press question mark to learn the rest of the keyboard shortcuts.

Press question mark to learn the rest of the keyboard shortcuts. Any you. Okay, not really secrets.

The thing is, I play the game with my little sister, who loves Minecraft, but she doesn't know much beyond building tall square houses.

This changes each time you start the level and can be refreshed by Returning to Camp from the … Look under the carpet. just causes a load of lag since every concrete block stays as an entity realy besides looking somewhat good this is one of the main lag causers in iskalls base xD. Like, getting to the ender dragon, the new pyramid temple things, yeah I don't know much because I haven't played in a LONG time. 123. The more Secrets in a level, the more likely you are to have spawned an Unlockable. Haha don’t worry we’ve already ended the server in one all out war, That’s a very creative build. You just need to have 3 wool and 3 planks – and you will have your bed ready.

Press J to jump to the feed. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Does she know about cake, pumpkin-pie and cookies? fun to play with. Is that some new thing? Created Mar 29, 2012. Note to OP: backup your world before trying this. Shulkers, when they shoot at you, give you levitation effect.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. Mushroom soup You all know that mushroom soup can be crafted using work bench, bowl, red and brown mushrooms.

You need to be very skilled but it's cool, isn't it?

Vanilla MC has come along way.

5.)

LOL almost didnt see it! Way back when we first started, I got to be like, "look! Way back when we first started, I got to be like, "look!

Anyways, anyone know other neat stuff like that? "jeb_" has a special effect on sheep and "Toast" also does on rabbits. vanilla minecraft is looking more modded than ever, as someone who dislikes modded minecraft, this is so exciting. Horses and Donkey can be tamed and bred. In addition to that: If a charged creeper explosion kills a mob, that mob will drop its head. Minecraft community on reddit. Get a name tag, rename it "Dinnerbone" or "Grumm", then use it on any mob. The head can be placed or worn on the head. There is another hideen room behind the banner! I'm keeping one captive. Okay, not really secrets. The red stone adds a nice touch as nobody would think to just touch red stone underwater 9.5-10. In this Post there will be some minecraft secrets/hidden stuff you may not know about yet. I mean if it’s a server where going to such lengths is normal then people would definitely notice the high redstone since it only spawns really low (same depth as diamonds). But there is another way to obtain the soup, simply by 'milking' a Mooshroom (Right click the mooshroom with a bowl gives you Mushroom soup) 2. Bouncy-Castle using slime-blocks might be fun. 10 Minecraft Secrets.

New comments cannot be posted and votes cannot be cast, Press J to jump to the feed. trying to sleep in the Nether or End will make the bed explode. Well you messed up. HEROBRINE The legend tells that you are not alone in the Minecraft world. Press question mark to learn the rest of the keyboard shortcuts

You can add more stuff over time and basically make an exhibition of cool mechanics in minecraft. You can either re-build many of the awesome designs available online or try to make your own amazing banner. ", make a snow golem, and she would say "ahhh how did you do that!!!!". 1. If you find an igloo, there is a 50-50 chance of there being basement that is basically a zombie villager curing station. Minecraft community on reddit. Yeah. They can also be used to customise your shield. how do you get the secret map on arena rumble. save hide report. Don't forget about hitting villagers with lightning. If you want to collect many cool little things to do, building an amusement park with various attractions should be pretty cool. Race-Tracks allow you to compete on who has the fastest horse. Then you can "swim" in your swimming pool.

I always check almost everyday to see when it will come out. r/Minecraft: Minecraft community on reddit.

But, as a secret Minecraft trick – you can make a bed if you want to quickly set a spawn point anywhere you want. Using Banners + dyes allows you to make really complex and awesome Signs for your base. ". make a city!" Oh, it's that defence-sentry, that will attack all hostile mobs close to your base. You can but you wont be able to sneak down through it. He trampled my crops. Its up to date with xbox at this point. And your base. putting three wither skeleton skulls on a small T shape of soulsand(pictured below) will unlock a reward. Cookies help us deliver our Services. Now you need to make a new one because we know where it is!

Charged creepers/hitting pigs with lightning. share. are colorful and follow you around in a group. Inb4 "Press Alt+F4 for easter egg" (windows) or "Press command+Q for easter egg" (mac). (i hate building underwater with a passion though), Press J to jump to the feed. She's not impressed with that. Minecarts don't get much love, but they make great rides in an amusement park.

4.0m members in the Minecraft community. Make a hole however wide you want but it has to be two blocks deep.

I haven't any luck finding any pandas yet, but I was hyped to see the updated stairs/sign etc textures and bamboo, so hopefully not too much longer to go. MUSIC DISC GENERATOR If a Skeleton kills a Creeper with an arrow, the Creeper will drop a music disk.