You will need to find a specific block that will be different from other similar blocks in texture.

The Inventory Pets Mod will add some adorable little animals into your inventory, all of them will have several uses, like giving you speed boosts, flight and climbing up walls abilities.

Complete Minecraft PE mods and addons make it easy to change the look and feel of your game.

Also, you’re able to craft utility pets like chests, anvils and crafting tables. Specifically, a few pets will eat after a specific number of uses, some others will eat from 1 to 2 times per day.

This mod comes along with the addition of a total of 52 unique and fancy pets that own mind-bending skills as well as great tricks.

Blocklings – mod for Minecraft 1.12.2 / 1.11.2, which will add to your gameplay the ability to create your own pets. In more detail, the mod adds inventory pets that are living animated animals. By. This mod comes along with the addition of a total of 52 unique and fancy pets that own mind-bending skills as well as great tricks. © 2020 MinecraftSide - is NOT affiliated with or endorsed by Mojang AB.

If you want to add more pets into your Minecraft, Blocklings Mod 1.12.2/1.11.2 will help you a lot. Description The inventory pets mod was created by and adds cute item pet abilities.

Complete Minecraft PE mods and addons make it easy to change the look and feel of your game. Inventory Pets Mod 1.12.2/1.11.2/1.10.2 is added into the Minecraft game with the aim of increasing the number of your pets. If you are excited about lovely pets and want more explorations, you can follow the article right now.

Außerdem fügt diese Mod Hamsterbälle hinzu, mit denen deine Tierchen noch niedlicher werden und eine Wasserflache, die zurzeut nur zur Dekoration dient.

Click the edit button at the top of any page to get started! MinecraftSide offers for Minecraft a large amount of reviews for mods, maps, resource packs, tools and other stuff.

If you are excited about lovely pets and want more explorations, you can follow the article right now. Inspired by the Blokkit mod, Blocklings Mod provides several small creatures in block form. Download Mods, Resource Packs and Maps For Free.

Updated often with the best Minecraft PE mods. In conclusion, Inventory Pets Mod will help to make your Minecraft world more alive with dozens of unique and awesome pets.

SlashBlade Mod 1.12.2/1.11.2 – Swords and Special Abilities, CodeChickenLib Mod 1.12.2/1.11.2 – 3D Math, Transformations, Custom Mob Spawner Mod 1.12.2/1.10.2 – Control How Mobs Can Spawn, Backpacks Mod 1.12.2/1.10.2 – Improve Inventory Management, Mo’Creatures Mod 1.12.2/1.10.2 – Animals, Monster Mobs. Blocklings Mod. That sounds incredible! So with this Inventory Pets Mod installed you can use any pet from those 42 that can be used.

Diese Mod …

Enter your email address to subscribe to this blog and receive notifications of new posts by email. You will need to give this block a flower, after which you will tame the flower. Tame or heal it by right-clicking on a blockling accompanied a flower. You need to feed your blockling with an appreciate item to upgrade. Stock Pets can not assault or defend you from harms, however protecting them … I can say that the creepers will protect you from blasts, chickens will increase your speed, Endermen will teleport you from blasts and the Squids will allow you to breathe, swim and see underwater. The Inventory Pets Mod will add some adorable little animals into your inventory, all of them will have several uses, like giving you speed boosts, flight and climbing up walls abilities. Save my name, email, and website in this browser for the next time I comment. Your email address will not be published.

Protect you from night evil creatures, cut down trees, farm crops, mine ores together with you. Save my name, email, and website in this browser for the next time I comment. Let’s get started to download the mod for free here. Here are some basic characteristics of these pets: This article introduces a guide for all of you to raise your first blockling: There are a lot of other things you can do with your blockling.

Download Blocklings Mod 1.12.2/1.11.2 free and self-discover how functionalities blocklings have! This article will introduce how this mod works! Required fields are marked *. This website use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website.