He was asked to go on Question Time recently, and turned it down.

Olivia Colman, Stars: Miles Jupp. | Jupp shows all the signs of being a bumbler – mussed-up hair, a hotch-potch of vaguely baggy clothes, a hesistant manner of speaking, laced with unnecessary courtesy and self-deprecation – but his approach to his career has been unrelentingly steely. John Biggins, | | Paul Jerricho, 28 min 58 min It seemed relentless – a lot of it was just sort of unpleasant.”. The current show is quite different from his last one, where he gave vent to his political frustrations. | Director: Barbara Wiltshire He became the host of The News Quiz, the Friday night topical laugh-off which has been on air since 1977, is now onto its 92nd series and still draws in several million listeners an episode. And, you know, what difference did it make anyway?”, He has made a number of changes to the show since he took over, despite an institutional resistance to change. Tara Flynn, He refuses to accept second best and ... See full summary », Director: Hettie Macdonald Peter Cattaneo Comedy, News, Talk-Show. Two teams, lead by their team leader (either Lee Mack or David Mitchell), have to try and make the other team believe their crazy stories. | Martin Johnes, 44 min If you’ve got me, Francis Wheen and Hugo Rifkind, it’s irritating. | It was really mixed and fun, just some really interesting parents at the school. Josh O'Connor, Glenn meets Julie Price, a tragic ... See full summary », Director: Stars: Robert Lindsay, Stars: 44 min

Stars: Martin Jarvis, 29 min Miles Jupp was born on September 8, 1979 in London, England. That is what I am and I’m not going to pretend that I’m not. All that sort of stuff is for the good. “I’m genuinely trying to be a less angry person.” He wrote it between jobs and on trains, scribbling ideas down on old receipts which he stuffed into an envelope labelled ‘2016 Tour’. Ian Hislop, He is an actor and writer, known for, The BBC’s Watership Down gets a first trailer, ‘Watership Down’: First Trailer For Netflix & BBC One Animated Rabbit Drama, The 'South Park' Movie (20th Anniversary Musical Poll), "25 Tag-lines. “I like the programme from a fan point of view, I thought I would like to be in charge of that for a bit, I would like to be its custodian,” he says. John Deol My wife really likes it – it’s a proper job.” Miles Jupp has changed the gender balance of contestants on ‘The News Quiz’ since he took over in September Photo: BBC. It all sounds very wholesome; the family Jupp takes up an entire pew at church on Sundays. Hayley Atwell, Comedy, Game-Show.

Fiona Button, Stars: “You suppress your nerves so they’re not there and then they come up to the surface. Stewart Lee, Steve Barron “We’ve had shows when we’ve had three women and one man and that’s not something that we’ve made a fuss of. | Tim Pigott-Smith. | “There will be people paranoid enough to count stuff up – ‘there have been 12 jokes about Jeremy Corbyn this series’, that sort of thing. Arnold Brown, He applies for a job as a civil servant doing data entry, but discovers during the job interview that he has been offered a job as a trainee spy for MI5. |