The knife is also really good. Earn 750 PVK Rewards Points. By using our website you consent to our Cookie Policy.

:). Fires with authority. View Entire Discussion (0 Comments) More posts from the microtech community. Looks like you're using new Reddit on an old browser. Eknives was great - recurved my knife on the third business day even during Covid-19 lockdowns.

Microtech 135-1 LUDT AUTO 3.375" Black Plain Blade, Milled Alumin… $247.00 ADD.

The first prototype models featured rubber Kraton™ inlays and were available in small, medium, and large sizes. Free.

$364.00.

Who knows?

share.

Whether you’re buying for EDC, self defense or just for fun we highly recommend the LUDT. In Stock Microtech UTX-70 T/E Damascus Blade Ringed HW Carbon Fiber Top 149-16CF Our Price: $550.00 . The L.U.D.T. Microtech 231-10DGY UTX-85 S/E - Distressed Grey Handle - Apocalyptic Blade.

New.

$280.00.

Note.

In Stock. In Stock Microtech UTX-70 D/E Bronzed Damascus Blade LTD Ringed HW Carbon Fiber Top 147-16BRZCFS Our Price: $586.00 .

After these past few weeks, we could all use a good Friday feeling. Any questions, feel free to send them my way. Sign Up to the KnifeCenter Newsletter for exclusive offers! subdivision of a State or Territory; to manufacturers of such knives or bona fide dealers therein in connection with any shipment made 0 comments.

Lightweight, slim carry, comfortable in hand. The Microtech LUDT automatic knife is a tried and true tactical tool for LEO and military users. All your prices should include the shipping costs, unless international shipping is requested by the buyer. That being said - $SOLD. The Microtech LUDT features a grooved, contoured aluminum handle with jimping along the top of the handle, that carries onto the spine of the blade.

State, Territory or the District of Columbia ordering, procuring, or purchasing such knives in the What did this sell for? I would have snagged if i didn’t have caulk all Over my hands earlier :(((( great piece! The first prototype models featured rubber Kraton inlays and were available in small, medium and large sizes.

Maybe I’m in a chipper mood ‘cause it’s Friday. The L.U.D.T.® boasts an explosive deployment mechanism not commonly found in a knife of this size.

Earn 265 PVK Rewards Points. Welcome to Knife_Swap! Quality. no comments yet.

This website uses cookies to improve user experience.

Opening with a simple push of a button the blade will open faster than you thought possible. If you have any questions, please contact the mod team through modmail, accessible via a link in the about section. opening knives from KnifeCenter, Inc meets one or more of the criteria set forth above and agree to use