Any form of ETA on provision of this feature?

Please vote here, that we get the ability to delete chats, https://microsoftteams.uservoice.com/forums/555103/suggestions/33535006. This is pretty weird, or at least it feels that way to me. Tech Community Home Community Hubs. Is this even available? Auto-suggest helps you quickly narrow down your search results by suggesting possible matches as you type. Hi all, Does anyone know if there is a setting or capability which allows Team owners to disable the 'activity feed' (e.g., John Doe has been added, John. So is Activity Feed only supposed to show you stuff that you have specificially said you want to see in your Notification settings? Find out more about the Microsoft MVP Award Program. Well it is now August and still it seems impossible to delete chats that are no longer necessary. Community to share and get the latest about Microsoft Learn. Delete all Teams chat activity for a user My organisiation has a requirement to completely delete the Teams chat history of leaving users. Adrian Solis

After that they expire and no longer show in your feed. You'll get a list of everything you've been up to lately in Teams. for now, i don't use any room system device, i use a PC for the client. The activity feed in Microsoft Teams is the user’s single inbox for all activity across Teams.The feed aggregates important content from the following: If your app posts cards and other messages into a channel, they’ll automatically show up in the user’s feed … That's a great question that I'm not clear on myself. Tap the Teams App icon to open the app. If Team Owners get a 'this doesn't belong here' session that they want to manage, or (worse) if a member posts inappropriate or sensitive data/content to a large or public team that could be a big problem and a real turn-off for adoption/usage. it will be useful. You can get caught up with everything fast. Figure 2 - Teams App in Teams View Anne Michels Create and optimise intelligence for industrial control systems. May 19, 2020, Posted in Whether personal or professional usage of Teams, feel free to ask questions and share tips! on Unfortunately, deleting an entire conversation in Microsoft Teams is impossible.

New comments cannot be posted and votes cannot be cast, More posts from the MicrosoftTeams community. Anybody know if there is a plan to get that feature added at all? October 29, 2020. Video Hub October 29, 2020. The message you sent in the Teams can be deleted, for your reference https://support.office.com/en-ie/article/edit-or-delete-a-sent-message-in-teams-5f1fe604-a900-4a07-b8b7-8cf70ed6b263. Click Delete this group. Wir haben eindeutige Symbole an verschiedene Arten von Benachrichtigungen in Ihrem Feed angefügt. Find out more about the Microsoft MVP Award Program. I've checked User Voice and found 1 thread from Dec, on which I've commented/voted. Tech Community Home Community Hubs. You can start by allowing me to remove the T-Bot chat too. Individuals can only delete their own posts, which is easy to do: With Teams open to the channel and message you want to delete, just hover your mouse over the message and wait for the … We attached unique symbols to different types of notifications in your feed. This thread is locked.

Microsoft. Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site. Cleaning up old chats would be nice, but as I have found out with all O365, adjusting your work flow slightly can typically achieve your goals. I've been researching and haven't found anything useful. Either add an X to the chats on hover or add it to the 3-dot menu alongside Favorite. - edited If you want to continue to see the person in your chat list click the ellipses and select 'unhide'. Thanks.

Everything I've been able to find regarding the activities feed is pretty General and not very specific. For one it's intended as a meeting room device, and as @Chris Webb said, clearing out history etc.. ‎04-11-2017 I find this annoying because I'm getting a lot of "noise" from things I don't care about and it masks channel activity that I actually care about. December is here, winter is here but something so simple like close this chat is NOT HERE. These notifications remain in your feed for 14 days. Create and optimise intelligence for industrial control systems.

Unwanted Notifications in Activity Feed. You can do this by hitting the ... next to a chat and hitting the favorite. It is becoming crowded with outdated chat sessions. Notes: Another way to check your notifications is to use the command box at the top of Teams. Activity feed basics. Find out more about the Microsoft MVP Award Program.

I had the same thing a few weeks back, all is quiet now except if mentioned directly. When a red circle appears next to Activity, you have a notification—such as an @mention or a reply—in your feed. If a group has spent a lot of time/work on a team and we have to delete the entire thing, then they certainly won't be happy.

How can I delete a conversation in Microsoft Teams?

When a red circle appears next to Activity to see your Activity feed, a summary of everything that's happened in the team channels you follow.

Please follow: [reddiquette] (https://www.reddithelp.com/en/categories/reddit-101/reddit-basics/reddiquette) when posting. Nor do I see a way to delete left tab Chat entries. In your Microsoft Teams client, the Activity Feed is the first icon on the left-side navigation. For a more specific feed, go to the Feed menu and select My activity. Fully managed intelligent database services. June 04, 2018, by Fully managed intelligent database services. 07:10 AM when in the meeting using TEAMS there are some private chat / file that other people should not know.

I’m using I phone or I pad, how to remove recent activity / chat / file, Re: how to remove recent activity / chat / file. Select Activity I'm not able to find a "mute" option but all channel notifications have been disabled. Windows 10. I have a meeting room for Microsoft Teams Meeting, and that meeting rooms can be used by many people. If you can set a 24-hour delete window (per the FAQ HERE), why not more?

by , you have a notification—such as an @mention or a reply—in your feed. September 13, 2019, by The Microsoft Teams app opens. May 19, 2020, by Need option to remove chat from left menu. Using a personal client for this is not optimal: Also to administer what can be done clean-up wise, between every meeting will be a hassle, https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/skypeforbusiness/room-systems/. Uwe Scholz Select Filter Unfortunately I'm still getting notifications from these channels in the activities feed. For GDPR compliance this is a bit of a disaster. Select Activity to view your Activity feed, a summary of everything that's happened in the channels that are in your teams list. Select Filter at the top right corner of the feed to show specific types of messages such as unread messages, @mentions, replies, and likes. Microsoft_Teams_team 2/7/2019; 2 minutes to read +1; In this article. Posted by 8 months ago. Unfortunately nothing you can do here...you can just hide a private chat thread: This is for meeting room thou not regular client it should be clearing out. Microsoft Teams. I can at least confirm that it is not available at this point. Activity Feed on the Go Microsoft Teams Revised: 5/28/2020 Page 1 of 3 Your Activity feed is a summary of everything that has happened in the team channels you follow. Uncheck trending and suggested. Video Hub but the problem is, any file that share in the meeting always show in recent file, also the conversation chat always show.

on

If it can't be done via the Teams app then possibly via Powershell? Hello Microsoft. After that they expire and no longer show in your feed. Unfortunately not everyone wants to spend an additional $5k for essentially a kiosk PC that you can't even open a browser in unless you log out of SRS, which defeats the purpose of having SRS. Microsoft Teams. Archived. The site may not work properly if you don't, If you do not update your browser, we suggest you visit, Press J to jump to the feed. We are a community that strives to help each other with implementation, deployment, and maintenance of Teams. I have a number channels that I don't need to monitor that I've both disabled alerts and hidden. What we can do is delete the messages sent in the conversation tab.

would be great to delete chats that are no longer relevant, ‎04-11-2017 You can follow the question or vote as helpful, but you cannot reply to this thread.

What you can do is hide the chat in question, but this won’t do much security-wise, it will just rid you of clutter.

Auto-suggest helps you quickly narrow down your search results by suggesting possible matches as you type. Office 365.

Also seeking an update here. How the Microsoft Teams Desktop or WebApp Sends Notifications There are three primary options when it comes to notifications in Microsoft Teams . This is a basic feature and should have been there from the first day itself. Aktivitätsfeed-Symbole. Sureley delete should be delete? There was a recent update to this item in UserVoice: https://microsoftteams.uservoice.com/forums/555103-public/suggestions/17208092-let-us-delete-chat-th... - Please be certain you've added your .02 to UserVoice to any feature requests you have as this is where the team formally tracks them (and makes updates/announcements to). October 29, 2020. Press question mark to learn the rest of the keyboard shortcuts. on Whether personal or professional usage of Teams, feel free to ask questions and share tips!

Connect and engage across your organization. Products (70) Special Topics (19) Video Hub (87) Most Active Hubs. I would recommend using the favorite function for keeping your chats organized. Sie erhalten eine Liste aller Elemente, die Sie in letzter Zeit in Microsoft Teams haben. Community Hubs Home ; Products ; Special Topics ; Video Hub ; Close. Type /mentions to view all your @mentions.