I’m not saying there was corruption — but we need to know the answer to that. Michael, the press has investigated the VP Biden charges around the Ukraine.

yes, I’m sure you’ll argue that various European allies also had a personal grudge with one insignificant man in the Ukraine. [52], On November 26, 2019, Secretary of State Mike Pompeo appeared to grant legitimacy to the notion that Ukraine, rather than or in addition to Russia, was behind interference in the 2016 United States elections. Last month, the FDA approved more affordable generic drugs than ever before in history. Now THAT is a bullied child. I agree. We have reduced high-dose opioid prescriptions by 16 percent during my first year in office. Sorry, your blog cannot share posts by email. It’s not about proof it’s about allegations, I’m still trying to understand that “logic”, Trying to understand Nancy Pelosi’s “logic,” is “illogical.”. We have created more than 400,000 manufacturing jobs since my election. The sole goal of the Democrats is to protect Joe Biden. Please provide a couple of links showing that this has been investigated and no problems found. Asians may secretly like and vote for Trump, depending on how sketchy their family networks are on visa matters … and well that they should! But a month from now I will still be president and you will still be a failed speaker and exactly what Samantha B called my daughter.”, The Democrats are criminals who beget criminals who then pummel police only to have Democrats accuse police of being against the people, Drop Hunter Biden on a quiet intersection in Baltimore after midnight in Democrat crime free, gun free zone and watch what happens. Lowest unemployment rate ever recorded for Americans without a high school diploma. If Senile Joe is the “chief obstacle” to Trump’s reelection you guys are in a bad place.

Think of your vote as a needful combination of any 100% Deet. Hours later, Mulvaney released a statement denying he had made any suggestion of a quid pro quo. I refer you to investigative reporting on this matter by the WSJ, WAPO, Bloomberg Nes, and the NYTs which has so far confirmed the legitimacy of VP Biden’s work there. Probes If Russia Is Targeting Biden in 2020 Election Meddling", "Intel officials tell Congress that Russia is spreading false information about Biden", "Transcripts; Aired October 16, 2019 - 11:30 ET", "President Trump Meeting with Italian President", "Justice Dept. The former Vice President, his son and their supporters have strenuously denied these allegations, and there is no evidence that Joe Biden’s decisions were ever influenced by his son’s involvement with Burisma. Antiseptic is the needed treatment for this infection. investigated the VP Biden charges around the Ukraine.? I think it's important for the American people to be thoughtful consumers of information and to think about the sources of it and to think about the support and predication for what they hear. Soros funds hundreds if not thousands of NGOs, and advocacy groups, like BLM, and other skanky outfits.