He was born and raised in West Palm Beach, Florida. Jonathon is mostly known for being a brother of Michael. Tiffany is into contemporary dance, while Michael is much more into hip-hop dance style. Still, according to what we found, JustMaiko's mother, Tina Le, is a nail artist, and runs her own spa, 'Oxygen Spa." He has garnered a massive net worth. So, this brings us to provide you with some interesting facts about the exceptionally talented Michael Le, aka JustMaiko. But that has changed, thanks to Platform like TikTok and Instagram, he is loved and known by millions. All we can assume is, he is directing his all focus and energy to his work, and the growth is evident too. As we know, Michael Le, aka JustMaiko, is pretty big on social media platforms. His mom's name is Tina. Justmaiko ‘s brother Jonathon has somehow become a matter of talking amongst people on the internet as his brother has gained a fan following on TikTok massively. Jonathon’s mom’s name is Tina and his siblings are Tiffany Michael and Daniel. Michael Le was born on May 19, 2000, in West Palm Beach, Florida.Photo Source: JustMaiko Instagram. He hasn’t grown out of his big brother’s shadow just yet but that’s because he is very young as well. Get All the Details Here. Some Facts to Know About the Choreographer, Something You Should Know About Your Favorite Instagram Model Azaria McKinnon, Bryce Hall and Blake Gray Face Charges; Find Out What Happened, Who is FlightNutsInCurry? I wouldn't be where I am today without your support and love.". All of his social media profiles goes by the name -JustMaiko, following which people assumed his real name was Maiko. We know how hard it is to raise a child all by yourself, but Tina is doing pretty good with her four kids. Family Life

We have no idea about his education and schooling details. Something You Should Know About the Owner of "Heaven Sent Nails", Who is DorineFitt? JustMaiko is 20 years old as of 2020.Michael Le Height: Michael Le is 5'7'' tall.Michael Le nationality: Michael Le is an American. How Old is TikTok’s Justmaiko Little Brother Jonathan Age? He was charged with two counts of murder on Monday, according to People.Dudley allegedly fatally shot …

He dated dancer Analisseworld. Today we are going to talk about his brother Jonathon.

Before Fame. Michael Le's popularity is not limited to only one platform; he is equally popular on Instagram as well.

He is very short as of now because he is very young. I love you so much for it, and I am proud to be your son. This is a generation Z, gone is the time of millennial's as Gen-Z are taking over the entertainment business. He started his YouTube Channel back in 2014 when TikTok was still in its developer release. 41.6M Fans. So without further ado, let's get into the points. Isn't that inspirational for you? We often see him doing videos with brand placement. We found a note from JustMaiko to his mother. It's needless to say, Tina is blessed with very humble and loving kids, and Michael is the most understanding son one mother could ever ask for. We all know that Michael himself is 20 years old but we have no idea about Jonathon’s age. Moreover, the 20-year-old internet personality owns his merchandise store, 'Shluv Clothing.' YouTube is the first platform Michael started uploading his dance videos. He is 5'7'' Tall.Who is JustMaiko Girlfriend? Justmaiko ‘s brother Jonathon has somehow become a matter of talking amongst people on the internet as his brother has gained a fan following on TikTok massively. Michael Le with his fellow TikTokers. Just like we mentioned earlier, there's only a little information about Michael Le's parents. Michael Le has an estimated net worth of $450,000 as of 2020.Photo Source: JustMaiko Instagram. Trivia.

He was born on May 19, 2020, to his mother Tina Le. Social media personality who features his dance content on TikTok, Instagram, YouTube, and YouNow under the handle justmaiko. His first passion was dance and choreography. Kudos to this amazingly talented soul. His first passion was dance and choreography. JustMaiko is half-Vietnamese/Asian.How Old is Michael Le? All three of them appearances on their older brother's video quite often, among whom Jonathan and Daniel are the most frequent ones.

It's no secret that the 20-year-old social media personality is getting a lot of sponsorship for his videos. ", Note further reads, "Soon, you won't have to work a lot; I will make sure that you will be the one to be able to relax and not have to work again, I promise. MERCH AT SHLUV.ME business: justmaiko@yahoo.com Click below and subscribe JustMaiko is blessed with one sister and two brothers (three siblings). He is the latest trending TikToker girls are swooning over. Michael Le was, indeed, in a relationship with his girlfriend, Analisse Rodriguez, aka AnalisseWorld, who is also a dancer/choreographer. Michael Le, aka JustMaiko, is one of those bright stars who is taking over the TikTok world by storm. For more information on your favorite celebrities' lifestyle, stay tuned to Glamour Fame, and don't forget to sign up for the newsletter, Who is Michael Le? Today we are going to talk about his brother Jonathon. While it's not confirmed, but by what it seems, she is a single parent. It's only a matter of few years, he will be in the list of millionaires. He has three younger siblings, a sister named Tiffany and brothers named Jonathan and Daniel. His original name is Michael Le and he has 3 siblings namely Daniel, Tiffany, and Jonathon.