Health checkups up to date We have an amazing KC reg chunky healthy fawn boy. DM clear My beautiful Merle Pug has just had a litter of 9 puppies born on 13th September. We offer pug stud service, you can choose any of our two handsome boys Mike and Milo they are both proven, with pcci. Although Pug girls are usually sweet and loving, and seem like they would be great moms, the truth is they typically are not good mothers. And some Collies can be mostly white, but again, this pattern can be caused by a different s allele. What Pug/dog  genes and/or characteristics will he contribute to your girl's genes to make their puppies? Not sure?

Ronnie is a light fawn pedigree pug with a black mask and a pink nose in the shape of a heart, he…, Black pug do not have papers due to not sending off when he was a puppy. Such an experience can change the basic nature of their once docile little Pug boy, and turn him into a raging sex addict. If shipped semen is requested, more is involved, but for our purposes here, I'll leave that alone. This is why we show, to get the opinion of the judges that our dogs are worthy (close enough to the standard, which is the ideal for the breed) of being used for breeding. Dogs that have this should never be bred, and in most cases they must be put to sleep before they spread the virus via their bodily fluids to other dogs and possibly people. We only offer advice on what we know to be true for us, based upon the experiences we've had breeding our Pugs. ), Girl C bred to Boy AA - Six live pups. Searching through 19099 listings to match your criteria. Interestingly, the rate in merle Catahoulas (5.9, ) was lower than that in other breeds (for example, 9.4, in merle Australian Shepherds), and especially lower in double-merle Catahoulas (10.3, in all other breeds combined). Thanks :). All rights reserved. WindWalker Pugs does not claim to be able to advise anyone whether or not to breed their Pug. Breeding can be a rewarding experience.

Has had 2 litters of 7 & 8 before. If you breed a merle (Mm) to a non-merle (mm) you will on average produce a litter in which a half of the puppies get the M allele so are Mm (merle) and half get the non-merle allele so are mm. Proved daddy…, Hi I'm Leo, This is the result of the presence of a Merle gene in their genetics. Being a breeder means putting the Pugs first, before your social life, before family sometimes, and surely before yourself. Blue AKC Registered Pug Stud Rare Color and Color Gene Blue Eyed Merle Pug Black and Tan Gene Genetic TestedNegative to all Disorders Negative to any carriers of Disorders Potential for multiple rare color puppies.

Very energetic, loving and friendly boy, would make…. James is a fully health tested proven stud dog, and is available to approved bitches. The problem with such selective breeding is that although there are some breeds where the merle occurs naturally, such as in the Cardigan Corgi and the Shetland Sheepdog, in pugs, the merle is not a natural occurrence, according to The Kennel Club of the UK. When these dogs are white with sable (Lassie-colored tan) it’s easy not to confuse them with double merles. All merle dogs have the genotype Mm — meaning they have one allele for merle and one allele for non-merle. PDE - N/N clear If interested please call me on 07851447475 I’m not always on here, Stud only. He’s yet to be proven so this is why I’m putting him up for free for the firs, Our stunning boy Elvis ‘the Pelvis’ is available for Stud duties A contract won't prevent all problems, but they are a basis for a working agreement. Missing the fertile period for the eggs is always possible, but more likely without the testing. OK, so you've decided to become a Pug breeder, and you'd like to be responsible, what should you be doing to prepare for the big event? Friendly, calm and playful. The merle pattern is produced when a dog has a single copy of the M< allele. Tell us what features and improvements you would like to see on Pets4Homes. He has a few cute patches of white on his chest. First, most Pug moms are totally clueless when it comes to labor, delivery & newborn care. We can do a natural mating or AI , we like to do AI as it is far less stressful for your girl, It’s easy an quick. But why take chances? Bucks is KC…. Lancaster PA, 17602 A witch and ghost and black cat and bat! Merle Pugs can be distinguished by their appearance; they have distinct ‘Merle’ patterning which consists of patches of lighter colour in the coat. She is in perfect health.…, Looking to let our male pug out for his first time to breed, Small Male pug for stud inverclyde area. These abilities are all very important to the pups, and to you, the owner, because if you want happy, healthy babies, who are not going to have social issues with other dogs, the puppies will need help. PUTNAM PATELLA S, © Copyright - Pets4Homes.co.uk (2005 - 2020) - Pet Media Ltd, Stunning Kc Reg Pug Stud Choc/tan Carrier, Full Kc Registered Male Pug Available For Stud, Quality Proven Pedigree Kc Black Pug Stud. Besides, fostering Pugs for rescue is a really great way to learn more about the breed. Burtie is…, Frankie has a lovely temperament he is a very friendly, happy dog. Please WhatsApp me…, Beautiful man looking for love Beautiful Black and Tan carrying blue pug for stud As Elton John sings "Baby's got blue eyes"! We do, Our pug Tobias is just over 3 years old, he is a very energetic boy who is a healthy weight and very loving. How do you know for sure? Be willing to take back each pup, no matter what, and keep it until a new proper placement can be found. You’ll sometimes read that breeding merle to merle “is only for experienced breeders.” All the experience in the world won’t change how the genes segregate and how they influence a dog’s health. This site also participates in other affiliate programs and is compensated for referring traffic and business to these companies.

But, we are the source of good information, and we also know we cannot supply all the Pug puppies sold as pets.

Good temperament

Never been bred before. It means that you must be the one that helps her do a good job. Most are also unwilling to spend time caring for their pups, if it means time away from you, the center of their universe. Franco is true to type and has been bred for correct conformation to the Kennel Club breed standard, he is KC registered, has a fantastic temperament, he i, Health tested Boy This, We have available for stud duties only, Franco, our beautiful Fawn coloured pug dog who is first and foremost a much loved family pet. Total income = $0        (A loss of $1,600 (both sold as pets). This can be a BIG problem, because Pug mom's typically do not do well delivering their puppies. Ready to…, This is Charlie a uk pure bred black pug,a very friendly boy and a much loved family pet. Does he carry any genes that will combine with hers that although not dominant in either parent, would be in the genetic makeup of the pups, that would adversely affect the quality of life the pups will have? Does the world need more Pugs that are not physically sound? The Problem With Merle Coat Patterns in Dogs Merles are popular, so it seems logical to breed two merles together to get more. It’s commonly seen in Catahoula Leopard Dogs, Australian Shepherds, Collies, Shetland Sheepdogs, Dachshunds, Cardigan Welsh Corgis, Great Danes, and less commonly in many other breeds such as Chihuahuas, Border Collies, Pyrenean Shepherds, Beaucerons, Pomeranians and Cocker Spaniels. Rather than the usual one-leg-up-side-tilt position, or even the all-legs-planted-bums-down position, you... What's the Difference Between Pugs and French Bulldogs? Panda Gene possible. The Controversy Behind Merle Pugs If you can't give your time, give financially. Don't forget you have to hire a competent person to care for them when you have to go to work. Like any other endeavor, there are unscrupulous folks waiting to take advantage of an unsuspecting Pug lover. I'm looking to stud my gorgeous male pug his name is gizmo hes fawn 2 months old and needs a girlfriend i have papers hes up to date with all vaccination hes KC registered, Small pink male for stud duties not for sale self ties. When no pregnancy results, the owner of the girl is forced to make some decisions about the future plans for their girl's next season. Katara says "I ain't afraid of no ghost"! The number of dogs and cats euthanized in the US is staggering! I am looking to breed him. Sometimes I get email from folks with a boy, hoping to get me to use their dog as s stud on one of my girls, or asking how to go about promoting their boy as a possible stud dog to the Pug breeding community. AKC registration is not a guarantee of quality, it only means the parents of the Pug were registered with AKC as Pugs. Provide as much information to the general publicas possible to teach them about responsible dog ownership, and the needs of the Pugs in their care. Some breeders require an AI, since it is safer for their stud dogs, and they may request that your girl be tested for her ovulation (the timing of the release of the eggs from the ovaries). Merle Pugs can be distinguished by their appearance; they have distinct ‘Merle’ patterning which consists of patches of lighter colour in the coat.