The guy at the Mercedes shop says theres a battery in the front as well as the one in the trunk , but I cant find it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in the ignition. but i don't think that would work as everything in car is dead even the ignition, something has clearly gone wrong where the ignition is dead. The site includes MB Forums, News, Galleries, Publications, Classifieds, Events and much more! I have a 1998 Mercedes SL500. This time when I turned it a quarter turn to the left, the trunk opened. in order to get the trunk to respond to the key you must spary and spary and spray the key cykinder with something like c 56 ...it took mine 3 days before it finally opened ...its because we hardly ever use the key to open the trunk and the mechasim is lazy. worst of all, the trunk won't open, so I can't try to simply jump the battery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n a fit of pique, I took the key out and turned it over. The centre lock no longer works due to the dead battery, and I can't open the trunk by the key cause the key mechanisim is broken. JavaScript is disabled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ar 19, 2009 | 1997 Mercedes-Benz C-Class. The low voltage is to ensure you don't fry any electronics. worst of all, the trunk won't open, so I can't try to simply jump the battery. Its worth the $90 to always have the vehicle able to start.

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oral of the story - when storing your SL, remove the battery and do not shut/lock the boot/trunk. Located at the middle of the trunk push botton but you have to push and turn the key at same time. I've done this on another make of car with the same problem. It did not. Mercedes/dead battery can't open trunk help We have a 2000 mercedes c230 with a dead battery and unable to open trunk with key need help. our past MB's: 2000 C280 Sport[2003-2006]2002 C230 Kompressor Sport[2005-2009]2003 C320 Sport 4Matic[2006-2010]2006 CLK350[2009-2013]2007 E350 Sport 4Matic[2010-2015], http://www.benzworld.org/forums/w202-c-class/1416687-dead-battery-open-boot.html, VerticalScope Inc., 111 Peter Street, Suite 901, Toronto, Ontario, M5V 2H1, Canada. Battery Dead and I can't open the trunk for charge batteri,maserati grand cabriolet 2010. You have two options "The pricey one, or The priceless". I've looked under the hood but cant find the "positive charging post". 5 Answers Mercedes/dead battery can't open trunk help. BenzWorld.org forum is one of the largest Mercedes-Benz owner websites offering the most comprehensive collection of Mercedes-Benz information anywhere in the world. [])), +((!+[]+(!![])+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![]+[])+(+!![])+(!+[]+(!![])+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![])+(!+[]+(!![])+!![]+!![]+!![])+(!+[]-(!![]))+(!+[]+(!![])+!![]+!![])+(!+[]+(!![])-[])+(!+[]+(!![])+!![]+!![]+!![])+(!+[]+(!![])+!![]))/+((!+[]+(!![])+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![]+[])+(!+[]+(!![])+!![]+!![])+(!+[]-(!![]))+(!+[]-(!![]))+(!+[]+(!![])+!![])+(!+[]+(!![])+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![])+(!+[]+(!![])-[])+(+!![])+(!+[]+(!![])+!![]+!! If your Mercedes battery has died, trunk switch or key fob remote aren’t working, you can use this method to unlock the trunk. Since am not in ahurry, I can leave it for a day or so just to have enough juice to operate the central locking system. My battery is dead and I can't open the trunk. I have the same issue (battery is completely dead in my 1998 Mercedes C280 and I can't pop open the trunk). So I tried the little physical key that is in the fob, and I was able to lock and unlock the trunk, and move the key a quarter turn left, but the trunk never opened. Jump to Latest Follow ... BenzWorld.org forum is one of the largest Mercedes-Benz owner websites offering the most comprehensive collection of Mercedes-Benz information anywhere in the world. Keys locked in the trunk How to open Mercedes trunk.

ask dealership for computer/radio code to reset it. JavaScript is disabled.

Please enable Cookies and reload the page. This process is automatic. in the ignition. The cig lighter adapter is just meant to trickle charge the battery. [])), +((!+[]+(!![])+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![]+[])+(+!![])+(!+[]+(!![])+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![])+(!+[]+(!![])+!![]+!![]+!![])+(!+[]-(!![]))+(!+[]+(!![])+!![]+!![])+(!+[]+(!![])-[])+(!+[]+(!![])+!![]+!![]+!![])+(!+[]+(!![])+!![]))/+((!+[]+(!![])+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![]+[])+(!+[]+(!![])+!![]+!![]+!![])+(!+[]+(!![])+!![]+!![]+!![])+(+!![])+(+!![])+(!+[]+(!![])+!![]+!![]+!![])+(!+[]-(!![]))+(!+[]+(!![])+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![])+(!+[]+(!![])+!![]+!![]+!! 3 Answers Dead Battery. Is this location the same 2000, S500. 9-V might not have enough juice to power the vacuum pump. thank you I have the same problem with a 1998 c280.

I have tried clockwise and anti clockwise. Have had a few instances where folks were wondering how I got into their cars to change a dead battery.

remote won't unlock doors, so I used the mechanical key, and once inside, no lights on dash, and the key won't turn (?) [])), +((!+[]+(!![])+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![]+[])+(+!![])+(!+[]+(!![])+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![])+(!+[]+(!![])+!![]+!![]+!![])+(!+[]-(!![]))+(!+[]+(!![])+!![]+!![])+(!+[]+(!![])-[])+(!+[]+(!![])+!![]+!![]+!![])+(!+[]+(!![])+!![]))/+((!+[]+(!![])+!![]+!![]+[])+(!+[]+(!![])+!![])+(!+[]+(!![])-[])+(!+[]+(!![])+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![])+(!+[]+(!![])-[])+(!+[]+(!![])+!![])+(!+[]+(!![])+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![])+(!+[]+(!![])+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![])+(!+[]-(!! Or locate a trickle charger that operates through the cigarette lighter. JavaScript is disabled. A lot of them leading to a dead battery, usually while the vehicle is unattended....murphy's law there. I believe that there is a manual trunk release behind the center rear seat arm rest. I would like to charge the battery of my 2002 S600.

you will most likely need to call a Tow Truck or Locksmith.

Your browser will redirect to your requested content shortly. [])), +((!+[]+(!![])+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![]+[])+(!+[]+(!![])+!![])+(!+[]+(!![])+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![])+(!+[]-(!![]))+(!+[]+(!![])+!![]+!![])+(+!![])+(!+[]+(!![])+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![])+(!+[]+(!![])+!![]+!![])+(+!![]))/+((!+[]+(!![])+!![]+!![]+[])+(!+[]+(!![])+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![])+(+!![])+(!+[]+(!![])-[])+(!+[]+(!![])+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![])+(!+[]+(!![])+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![])+(!+[]+(!![])-[])+(+!![])+(!+[]+(!![])+!![]+!!

The key blade will work whichever way round it is inserted into the lock. the car in question is a year 2000, aren't the door locks operated via air pump. I also looked for the jump terminal at the front of the car, but I can't find it. The site includes MB Forums, News, Galleries, Publications, Classifieds, Events and much more! 2011 GLK,2007 S550,2003 S55,2008 CLK,2009 C300,1996 E300,2005 E320,2002 E3. If you have a vacuum pump, might try to locate the vacuum tank and suck it up, then use you master key on the door again.