Rated: K+ - English - Angst/Hurt/Comfort - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,767 - Published: What if Merlin has another apprentice than Vivian?

He made sure not to break eye contact with her, she needed to know how true that was to him. "Last I saw him he was with Lady Merlin and Escanor in the castle tower. She moaned back, he hadn't expected how much her saying that would affect him, the dark marking now prominent on his forehead. ", Elizabeth held out her hand and turned pale when her daughter dropped her "gift" into her hand, "W-w-why thank you Mezlyn, it's quite, eh, lovely!" They started talking but I was a little bored so I didn't hear them since I was a little far away. Elizabeth watered before taking a long sip of the Ale, a gentle moan left her throat as she drank.

However, King can't leave him alone and instead sends him to the Boar Hats Tavern under the impression that he has to bury his best friend after the battle. What if Merlin has another apprentice than Vivian?

His voice was slightly different than normal. He needed to taste more of her, his lips left her warm breast and began trailing down her ribcage leaving soft kisses across her stomach. Rated: T - English - Romance/Adventure - Chapters: 3 - Words: 5,609 - Reviews: 2 - Favs: 5 - Follows: 7 - Updated: How high can the price for peace and recognition be?

He turned to face her, the wind blew Elizabeth's bangs just enough to reveal the goddess symbol on her eye. He demanded, his thrusts almost nonexistent. You're back! He couldn't help but join in with his signature chuckle.

He continued underneath his breath, "That stupid pig trained him well." He slipped the vest down his shoulders and threw it carelessly across the clearing. I read it, loved it, and was attacked by a rampant plot bunny.

A small lick over her panties made her hips back towards him. Her eyes were sultry and half-closed. He chuckled, his eyes squinting gleefully. Is she here? "You're mine." The way she says his name ringing in his ears, he wanted to hear her shout his name not whisper it. The top of the stairs suddenly seemed daunting to him, how would the sins react to his presence? Elizabeth gripped him tightly and positioned him at her entrance with pleading eyes. "Meliodas," Elizabeth whispered into the air, her fingers leading through his hair.

So, what does he want? "Wow." The captain of the Seven Deadly Sins jumped to his feet and offered his hand to the princess. Despite Elah saying that he would cook, it was really a family affair.

Seriously hope you guys like it!!! I will post warnings if needed at the top of each chapter. ", He chuckled softly, "Thanks Elizabeth, but it's not like she's wrong. What If Supreme Deity started to regret her decision to curse her own daughter, thus she changed the way curses on Meliodas and Elizabeth worked? But then a demon and a goddess are pitted against one another as pawns, and in their meeting, the game begins to change. What if Merlin has another apprentice than Vivian? Elizabeth is a rookie detective looking for her big break. Thank you, everyone, for reading! “Regrets-” the whispered words spoke of shadowed gravestones and red poppies blooming like blood tears, and moonlight playing through an old forest, “-are an extravagant emotion.”. Still not want to fully being honest, instead she covered it up with a mission, knowing the upcoming revival of Ten Commandments and Demon Clan. Elizabeth groaned in disappointment, bucking her hips faster against him.

Meliodas is coldhearted and rejects every girl who asks him out. Ámame- susurró lo último mientras con su poca energía rozó el brazo del contrario, con eso bastaba- Ahora estás condenado, nadie puede deshacerlo. Unlit lanterns hung from the branches in preparation for the night. Her skin glistening in the warm summer sun. I'll take this into the kitchen and you can get cooking!

"BAAAANNN!"

I kinda got a favor I need to ask." She waved, trotting towards him her breasts bouncing precariously. Elizabeth thought to comfort Meliodas, but became flustered as she thought of what to say. His tongue slid across her bottom lip, begging for permission. As if she read his mind her hand reached out and trailed his arm.

She pleaded gently, her eyes pouting down at him. It is highly, highly recommended that you read To Love a Demon before proceeding to read this book, as the plot line will be more coherent to you. If only her father wasn't so driven by power and that cursed need for the power, she wouldn't end up in a bar so often.

I will remember. Name taken from the song "Would that I" from "Hozier". Escanor shielded Merlin from small pebbles flying across the room with a dramatic flair. Meliodas wouldn't mind if I—, "I hope you weren't thinking of using those herbs for dinner, you've already crushed them to bits!

She lived on the residence of Seven Deadly Sins, grew up together with the princesses and the Three Misfits. He still came back. She opened her mouth slightly, still unsure of herself but sure of what she wanted. He did mostly everything but Mezlyn chopped vegetables, and Elizabeth read from a recipe book with Sven still clutching her bosom. She howled, her velvet voice resonating in the crisp air.

Work Search: A visit from Gelda brings Elizabeth's attention to an important demon holiday Meliodas has been keeping from her. He thought if he gave her space then she could live at least one life to the fullest but that blew up in his face and the city of Danafors. ", Elah blanched and reached for the bags, "W-wait Papa, d-don't tell me you're-" he gulped, "y-you're not going to make dinner are you? "I always ALWAYS will. Something about trying to keep Elaine alive once Melascula is defeated." While cupping her thigh he hoisted her across his hips and immediately could feel the heat radiating through his pants. "oooh so then you can get all kissy-kissy with her again."

Arthur intermittently mumbled, brushing Caths tail from his face. Safe to say even in this alternative universe the Ten Commandments can't give them a break, and The Four Archangels sure aren't their friends either. He wanted to feel her quiver in anticipation.

Was she scared of him like everyone else was? The continual pressures brought on by the goddess clan's hatred towards demons have reached an all-time high.

Excited to see him she tries everything she can to reconnect, however there's a boundary.