March 2019. Watch as targets are identified and engaged from the air despite heavy resistance.

I've been waiting patiently for years for Medal of Honor 2010 and Warfighter to make it to the backwards compatibility list since Xbox announced backwards compatibility.

Go to Solution.

Thanks for the post @BKCCxTiPT0PxREC, as Xbox are behind the Xbox Backward Compatability program the best thing to do is post your request here:  https://xboxideas.uservoice.com/, Yo también estoy esperando que medal of honor warfighter entre en retrocompatibilidad cuando va a salir por favor, May Medal Of Honor Frontline Xbox One Backwords Compatible Xbox One. Hey @ascs1 when it comes to games selected for backward compatibility on the Xbox 1 this is something which Xbox decide on themselves. PlaystationTrophies: Got a news tip? Watch as Tier 1 Operators of AFO Wolfpack deal some long-range damage in this latest MOH Experience, "Friends From Afar".

It where a lot of popular games today got their roots. Operating directly under the National Command Authority, a relatively unknown entity of handpicked warriors are called on when the mission must not fail. March 2019 Unlock all the weapons and modifications available in the Medal of HonorTM multiplayer modes.

They are the Tier 1 Operators. Operating directly under the National Command Authority, a relatively unknown entity of handpicked warriors are called on when the mission must not fail. It where a lot of popular games today got their roots. What do I have to do to get somebody to listen to me and all the Medal of Honor fans who want to see this beloved franchise live on through the Xbox backwards compatibility program, and not only us but new gamers will be able to experience Medal of Honor.

Of those, approximately 50 thousand fall under the direct control of the Special Operations Command. “Leave a Message” leaves a lasting impression on everyone who sets eyes on it, as it prepares players for an Army Ranger experience that only Medal of Honor can deliver.

Me too I would definitely buy it I've got airborne so why not warfighter. Click to create and send a link using your email application.

Come on EA get together with whoever and make it happen. Players will step into the boots of these warriors and apply their unique skill sets to a new enemy in the most unforgiving and hostile battlefield conditions of present day Afghanistan. Clean Sweep is packaged and playable across two all-new maps (Bagram Hangar and Khyber Caves), as well as redesigned versions of the popular Diwagal Camp and Kabul City Ruins.

View trailers, screenshots, concept art and more that Medal of Honor has to offer through “Tier 1 Central” exclusively at www.MedalofHonor.com. If you would like to see the game added as aprt of the line then it is best to suggest it to them.

Nothing has worked so far. Unlocks the ability to access bonus content, including additional maps. The new Medal of Honor is inspired by and has been developed with Tier 1 Operators from this elite community. Over 2 million Soldiers, Sailors, Airmen and Marines wear the uniform. A six-man team volunteers to assault the ridge and secure an LZ in the latest MOH Experience Part 6: Danger Close. Note: Weapon unlocks are not reflected in the unlock tree. “Leave a Message” leaves a lasting impression on everyone who sets eyes on it, as it prepares players for an Army Ranger experience that only Medal of Honor can deliver.

i know the series is dead, but would love it if you guys made the entire game series bacwards compatible on xbox one, all the way from medal of honor frontline and rising sun to warfighter. Your Xbox 360 console will automatically download the content next time you turn it on and connect to Xbox Live. Download the completely new mode, Hot Zone which includes 2 brand new maps, Hindukush Pass and Korengal Outpost, as well as 2 resdesigned original maps. Download the Multiplayer Mode, Clean Sweep, along with two brand new maps called Bagram Hangar and Khyler Caves.

They are experts in the application of violence. Let Medal of Honor not be forgotten.

The Medal of Honor franchise should be the first for backwards compatibility. Medal Of Honor : Airborne - Xbox One X Backward Compatibility (Korean Version) #5 ... Medal of Honor: Frontline ... 11:01.

Ive tried signing petitions, going to the forums and genral discussions, reaching out to EA support, Xbox support, Phil Spencer head of Xbox , Arron Greenburg, Major Nelson, all the higher ups at Xbox through social media, Executive producers and developers of the games, hash tags , and now I am here.

11:01. May, Y yes I agree with everything you have said it is so stupid but they don't bring medal of honour back and medal of honour warfighter to the backwards compatible program it's pathetic they bring out crap silly games for kids but the decent games they leave behind I don't get it I totally understand your frustration why don't they listen if they remastered it and brought it back I buy it and I think you would two and a lot of other people would but obviously they don't want to make money they just want to sell microtransactions to make their money but they did that with battlefield Star wars 2 and they lost millions so somebody who works for them was a bit thick. Is Xbox Live Gold required for backward compatibility? The Fort Tarsis Lounge - Creators' Corner. Achievements. medal of honor series backwards complatible on xbox 1, The Fort Tarsis Lounge - Creators' Corner.

Auto-suggest helps you quickly narrow down your search results by suggesting possible matches as you type.

Buy Xbox content on Xbox.com. Enemy forces are dug in with a DShK, preventing evacuation of wounded Rangers. They are living, breathing, precision instruments of war.

i know the series is dead, but would love it if you guys made the entire game series bacwards compatible on xbox one, all the way from medal of honor frontline and rising sun to warfighter Solved!

Let Medal of Honor not be forgotten.

Get a Tier 1 arsenal from the start!

- last edited

Xbox Live Gold is not required for Xbox One Backward Compatibility. I’m down for that but why haven’t you brought to fan favorite games to backwards compatibility to let people enjoy these games again. Please EA  and Dice LA or whoever may read this spread the word or someone that has the ability to help, brings these games to the backwards compatibility program. Online Pass required to play.

Please EA and Dice LA or whoever may read this spread the word or someone that has the ability to help, brings these games to the backwards compatibility program. The Xbox 360 shipped with backwards compatibility. If you're on the fence about picking up the new Medal of Honor, this Multiplayer Accolade trailer will equip you with the reasons you need.

Complete List Of Xbox One Backwards Compatibility Games [May Update] Here are the hundreds of Xbox 360 games currently available in the backwards compatibility program on Xbox One. I  first voted for the medal of honor games to be BC when xbox had the xbox user voice where you could vote for what games you wanted backwards compatible. Medal of Honor… Online Pass is non-transferable. - last edited Your mission is simple, control the area. Hotzone is as intense as it gets with coordinated all-out annihilation followed by strategic dug-in defense. Why are the Medal of Honor games not Backwards Compatible on Xbox One EA&Dice? Xbox One Backward Compatibility is free and allows you to play select Xbox 360 and Original Xbox games you already own on Xbox One.

I've seen battlefield bad company, bad company 2, battlefield 1943, battlefield 3 , mass effect 1, mass effect 2 , mass effect 3, the dead space series, Crisis series, Dragon age games, Skate games, Army of 2,  Mirrors edge, Plants vs zombies,  Black , SXX, Burnout paradise and Burnout paradise remastered and there's more than that, but there is only 1 Medal of game that's backwards compatible which is Airborne. They are the Tier 1 Operators.

In Objective Raid Insurgents swarm across the map to sabotage two objectives (Alpha and Bravo) using explosives, while Coalition forces must stop them and defend their installations.