If you dont like them...then just leave. But you Kevin.

Kevin: Let me go dorks! Oh hi i make cartoons. I started getting horrified when he said “Bring me his jaw”. Dont get so bent out of shape. Kevin: Just hold on a second, I’m sorry I’m so sorry for being rude to you guys all these years, I swear. You were the one who was so cruel to us, and that’s why you are here today. Transcription of JawBreaker 2.

Eddy: Truth belongs to those who seek it, and I have been searching for a long, long time.

Outcasted by all of those that we so desperately wanted to be a part of. Eddy “Open your eyes Kevin.It’s time to witness perfection.” Kevin: What’s going on? My truth is retribution. But you Kevin.

I would nornally do it myself but I don't have a computer or a way to listen and type simultaneously. Eddy: We are here to complete what we started. You’re gonna pay for this! Eddy: The taste of retribution, sure is sweet. Eddy: We have been pushed beyond the point of no return, Kevin. Just wondering, and feel free to ignore... Could you get the Papa John's one? Eddy: We have been pushed beyond the point of no return, Kevin. Enjoy this moment, it is so much more vibrant than the darkness that awaits you. I will give you this moment to cherish this, that is my gift to you. Eddy: Oh I have paid Kevin, I am blinded by the beautiful truth, and you are still lying to yourself in the darkness. Enjoy the silence. Kevin: Let me go!

Silence now, you are going to give back to us far more than you could ever know. Eddy “Open your eyes Kevin.It’s time to witness perfection.”, Eddy: We are here to complete what we started. Press question mark to learn the rest of the keyboard shortcuts. Existence is behind you now Kevin. Outcasted by all of those that we so desperately wanted to be a part of. Don’t be afraid Kevin. Eddy: Kevin, Kevin, Kevin, Kevin, it’s ok. Ed, bring me his jaw. Press J to jump to the feed.