With the Guillen case getting nationwide attention, organizers are afraid of using a GoFundMe account. Mayra Guillen, Vanessa's sister, started a GoFundMe page and asks for donations to hire a private investigator. Mayra Guillen organized the fundraiser recently with a goal of $20,000. “So let me know who is doing that so I can take care of it.”. She said she won't stop looking for her sister until she is home safe. Verify: Did Wisconsin have more votes than people who are registered to vote? Everyone in her chain of command is responsible', 'Let's paint the whole city' | Houston artist Donkeeboy calls for more Vanessa Guillen murals. All rights reserved. Investigators say the 20-year-old was last seen April 22 at 1 p.m. wearing a black T-shirt in the parking lot of her regimental engineer squadron headquarters on Fort Hood. Anyone with information should contact Army Criminal Investigative Division Special Agents at 254-495-7767 or the Military Police Desk at 254-287-4001. Mayra Guillen wrote on Facebook that the missing woman's phone was last tracked on Belton, Texas, about 20 minutes away from Fort Hood. "It gives me the strength to keep pushing. Mayra Guillen said the last text conversation she had with her sister was the night before she disappeared. Parent, Army soldier banned from talking to KISD, files another grievance, Killeen bridge will close for nearly a month, KPD SWAT executed a narcotics search warrant in Killeen Thursday morning, New food trailer offers comfort food in Killeen, Buckley headed to second term in Texas House District 54, KISD has now had 237 positive cases of COVID-19, 3 victims of Killeen triple homicide identified, Bug Acres — former Lampasas auto shop — to be auctioned off, Is Killeen losing the war on crime? A reward of up to $15,000 is being offered for information leading to the whereabouts of a 20-year-old soldier last seen at Fort Hood near Killeen last week, U.S. Army officials said late Monday. Mayra Guillen organized the fundraiser recently with a goal of $20,000. Please wait while your donation is processed... You know this campaign is breaking the law. Mayra Guillen created a GoFundMe page for donations to hire a private investigator to help find her sister. Sign Up.

(100% OF THE PROCEEDS GOES TO THE FAMILY! With the Guillen case getting nationwide attention, organizers are afraid of using a GoFundMe account. Some people say they are doing it with the intention of giving the money to the Guillen family, but on social media Mayra, Vanessa's sister, is pleading for the community not to give them your money. Learn more. If this is incorrect, please change your tip amount before continuing. Winds SSE at 5 to 10 mph. In response to the coronavirus pandemic, Fort Hood earlier this month closed three of its gates to help control the spread of the virus and limit base access.

Mayra Guillen is on Facebook. "God knows how much pain we're in. Yes, sign me up to hear updates from GoFundMe about how to change people’s lives. Donation is protected by GoFundMe Guarantee.

Thank you for reading! Vanessa Guillen, a soldier with the Regimental Engineer Squadron, 3rd Cavalry Regiment, went missing April 22, according to a release from Fort Hood officials. Mayra Guillen, the soldier’s older sister, said she sat anxiously in a hotel room near the base on Monday as she waited for any news regarding her sibling’s disappearance. We need to get justice. Mayra Guillen, Vanessa's sister, started a GoFundMe page and asks for donations to hire a private investigator. ‘A united front:’ Officials, candidates share input on Killeen’s crime rate, KISD leaders react to the arrest of KISD spokeswoman, Video calls Black people ‘stupid’ if they vote for Brad Buckley, KISD has now had 176 positive cases of the coronavirus including students and staff, Visit with a family of Asian elephants in the Texas Hill Country, Killeen ISD spokeswoman arrested on misdemeanor charge after domestic incident, Army soldier’s grievance denied by KISD after comments at a June board meeting. Notifications can be turned off anytime in the browser settings. Has this week’s presidential election changed the way you think about voting? A Facebook page called "Find Vanessa Guillen" was also created by her family to provide updated information on the search.

Learn more, In the rare case that something isn’t right, we will refund your donation. Her car keys, room key, identification card and wallet were found in the armory room where she was working earlier in the day. According to the #FindVanessaGuillen Facebook page, the following businesses have the authorization to sell Vanessa Guillen shirts only. PLEASE HELP ME WIN THIS FIGHT. Digital access or digital and print delivery.

Payment method. The family attorney said the fundraisers organized by others is false advertising and false marketing and those trying to make money off of Vanessa Guillen’s name could face legal consequences. People have raised more money on GoFundMe than anywhere else. Tip GoFundMe services GoFundMe has a 0% platform fee for organizers and relies on the generosity of donors like you to operate our service. Already have an account? They also said there is only one Austin business authorized to make T-shirts. Verify: Did Wisconsin have more votes than people who are registered to vote? I need to cover expenses at home and traveling fees everyday, I haven’t been able to work at all and been having to stay on top golf my sisters case. The pair talked about Vanessa’s plans to buy a new car, she said.

KILLEEN, Texas — More than a dozen people rallied in Killeen Friday morning in an effort to bring continued awareness to the disappearance of Fort Hood soldier PFC Vanessa Guillen. HOUSTON, Texas — The family of Vanessa Guillen said they have had enough of people asking for money from the community on their behalf.

If you would like to donate money to the family, there is a GoFundMe available for donations under Mayra Guillen. PLEASE HELP ME WIN THIS FIGHT. Twenty family and friends of PFC Vanessa Guillen rallied in Killeen hoping to raise public awareness about her disappearance. They are sending a message reminding people not to donate to any group or organization not connected to them. or. Again, THANK YOU! Winds S at 10 to 15 mph.. Clear to partly cloudy. First and foremost thank you to everyone that has been pr… Mayra Guillen needs your support for SOLDIER VANESSA GUILLEN MISSING.

Please help me gather donations to able to take this all the way to D.C. Vanessa Guillen, has set up a GoFundMe page in an effort to help locate her. GoFundMe has a 0% platform fee for organizers. Anyone with information on Guillen's whereabouts should call Army CID at 254-495-7767 or the military police desk at 254-287-4001. Select an amount to tip GoFundMe. "She wanted to go into the military for a better opportunity. Anyone with more information about the case should call Army CID special agents at 254-495-7767 or the Military Police Desk at 254-287-4001. "She’s such a hardworking girl and positive," Mayra Guillen said. The post said "Do not purchase from anyone else. "As soon as I saw the clock strike 9 p.m. Friends and family came to the Killeen-Fort Hood area on Friday to hold up signs and hand out fliers. “It is using someone's image and likeness without any consent and authorization,” attorney Natalie Khawam said. Trae Tha Truth. To connect with Mayra, sign up for Facebook today. Vanessa Guillen was last seen at 1 p.m. April 22 in the parking lot of the Regimental Engineer Squadron Headquarters at Fort Hood, officials said. Current City and Hometown. Mayra Guillen said she and Vanessa’s boyfriend have been in Killeen since her sister was listed as missing. Mayra Guillen is organizing this fundraiser. “We were afraid to create a GoFundMe and somebody copy and paste our GoFundMe and donations sent to the wrong GoFundMe account,” said Arryn. Pfc. "This concern we have it's really hard for us to just stay there and we felt the need to come here and let people know we are concerned about our friend and we need to find her.". She says she won't stop looking … On the family-run "Find Vanessa Guillen" Facebook page, Mayra released a statement saying there is only one way to directly donate to the family, and that is through the GoFundMe … GoFundMe set up by family of missing soldier, By Thaddeus Imerman | Herald staff writer.

I knew she wouldn’t be working from 9 a.m. until 9 p.m.," she said. If you have a subscription, please log in or sign up for an account on our website to continue. Original content available for non-commercial use under a Creative Commons license, except where noted. Vanessa Guillen is 5 feet, 2 inches tall, weighs 126 pounds and has black hair and brown eyes. With so many rallies and fundraisers in Vanessa Guillen's name, it can be hard to know where and who your donation is going to. It has been 13 days since Vanessa Guillen was last seen. U.S. Army Criminal Investigation Command officials, who are leading the investigation, also have not returned requests for comment regarding possible leads in the case. Choose the plan that's right for you. Unsubscribe anytime. The sister of missing Fort Hood soldier, Pfc. Notifications can be turned off anytime in the browser settings. As of 4 p.m. Tuesday, 62 people had donated a total of $2,464. Mayra Guillen organized the fundraiser recently with a goal of $20,000. GoFundMe will continue offering its services thanks to donors who will leave an optional amount here: Enter 3-digits on back of card. "Something isn't right" | Missing Fort Hood solider's sister speaks about disappearance, Fort Hood conducting 'extensive search' for missing soldier, $15,000 reward offered for information. © Gannett Co., Inc. 2020. RELATED: "Something isn't right" | Missing Fort Hood solider's sister speaks about disappearance, RELATED: Fort Hood conducting 'extensive search' for missing soldier, $15,000 reward offered for information. Partly cloudy skies. No places to show. First and foremost thank you to everyone that has been praying and sharing #FindVanessaGuillen Family and friends held signs with Guillen's picture and words of encouragement at Lyons Park. Attorney pursues independent investigation, legislation in Vanessa Guillen's name, Vanessa Guillen's sister: 'I do feel like there’s so much more to the story. Army CID officials are offering a $15,000 reward for credible information in regard to the soldier’s whereabouts. She said officials planned to search the base for her sister. However, it’s still unknown whether officials believe the soldier left base using one of the gates that remained open. "That’s when I started getting in touch with her sergeant.". Please ask them to sign in to GoFundMe and check their account.

We want to say Thank You to everyone who purchased a shirt from us to support the Guillen Family in these very difficult times.