Lord, I come before you ready to pour out my worries, anxieties and fears at Your feet. This article is part of Christianity.com's prayer answers including famous, topical prayers and information about the power of prayer. Help me to find rest in You as I recover from this sickness. I can no longer depend on my own power to overcome these challenges. Psalm 72:3,7 The mountains shall bring peace to the people, and the little hills, by righteousness…, Isaiah 9:6,7 For unto us a child is born, unto us a son is given: and the government shall be upon his shoulder: and his name shall be called Wonderful, Counseller, The mighty God, The everlasting Father, The Prince of Peace…. Grant me Your strength, God, that I may not give up even if the going gets tough.

Lord, I really don’t like it when I just can’t do anything.

The person pronoun of the second person singular; thou. We wanted to let you know that you have our deepest sympathy, and our hearts are truly saddened. Surround me with Your peace that surpasses all understanding. Sometimes, I even feel as if life is no longer worth living.

Let your peace reign in our family, at our place of work, businesses and everything we lay our hands-on. I am claiming and declaring Your promises for blessings of peace and strength over my life. Christianity.com is a member of the Salem Web Network of sites including: Copyright © 2020, Christianity.com. Show me what You’re capable of in Your own special way.

All these I ask in Your Name, Amen. Although I know that no words can ease the loss you feel, just know that you are in our thoughts and prayers.

May God be with you during this trying time. –, "Finally, brothers, rejoice. I feel as if I am drowning in my circumstances and my heart is filled with fear and confusion.

Please accept my deepest condolences and know that God loves you and can give you peace, restore your spirits and strengthen you.

They must turn from evil and do good; they must seek peace and pursue it."

For thus says the Lord, “Behold, I extend peace to her like a river,And the glory of the nations like an overflowing stream;And you will be nursed, you will be carried on the hip and fondled on the knees.

In, on, among. If I put my trust in You, I will never be disappointed. Lovingkindness and truth have met together; Righteousness and peace have kissed each other.

English Revised Version The LORD will give strength unto his people; the LORD will bless his people with peace. The message puts it like this: For God is greater than our worried hearts and knows more about us than we do ourselves. Strengthen and help us, that in our daily life walk with you, we serve you in all quietness of spirit; through Jesus Christ our Savior.

- 2 Thessalonians 3:16

Enable me, God, to have patience and to fully depend on You for strength, that I may soar on wings like eagles. Please guide our path through life and make our enemies be at peace with us. -, "For whoever would love life and see good days must keep their tongue from evil and their lips from deceitful speech. Let not … Prayer for Stress Prayer for First Thing in the Morning Prayer for Hope Prayer for a Broken Heart Prayer for Worry, 25 Bible Verses for Strength to Stand Strong in Hard Times. Amen. Find more related articles in the collection of prayers below: The Serenity Prayer, The Lord's Prayer, Morning Prayers, Prayers for Healing, Thanksgiving Prayers, Advent Prayers, Christmas Prayers, Prayers for Peace, Prayers for Protection, Prayers for Strength, Praying in the Spirit. Instead, help me to always look to You for comfort and peace, and to trust You whatever circumstances I have in life. Raise me up in Your victorious right hand.

St. Chrysostom suggests the danger of quarrels breaking out owing to the administration of the prescribed discipline. -, "Make every effort to keep the unity of the Spirit through the bond of peace."

Psalm 23:6 - Surely goodness and mercy shall follow me all the days of my life, and I shall dwell in the house of the Lord forever. The Lord will give strength to his people: the Lord will bless his people with peace. So the church throughout all Judea and Galilee and Samaria enjoyed peace, being built up; and going on in the fear of the Lord and in the comfort of the Holy Spirit, it continued to increase. O God, You are awesome from Your sanctuary. How to Make the Most of Your Time in Evil Days, How to Have a More Meaningful Prayer Life, 10 Hymns and Songs for Trusting God in the Midst of Grief, 4 Prayers for a Powerful Fasting Breakthrough, 10 Signs of Emotional Abuse in a Relationship. Psalm 119:76 - Let your steadfast love comfort me according to your promise to your servant.

Article Images Copyright © 2020 Getty Images unless otherwise indicated. Visit our most popular prayers if you are wondering how to pray or what to pray. I hope you find as much peace … What Is Guy Fawkes Day in the UK Really About?

“May peace be within your walls,And prosperity within your palaces.”. controller; by implication, Master. Thank You that You are able to carry me through my toughest days. A primary preposition denoting the channel of an act; through.

Peace I leave with you; My peace I give to you; not as the world gives do I give to you.

May God's love give you strength in your time of sorrow. No one can prepare you for a loss; it comes like a swift wind. A relation of rest; 'in, ' at, on, by, etc.

For my yoke is easy, and my burden is light.”. And the land was undisturbed for forty years. But let those who love Him be like the rising of the sun in its might.”. For that reason, God, I’m asking that You would grant me that peace that surpasses understanding.

It feels as if my world is falling apart all around me. Restore my strength soon, Lord, that I may continue to serve You the best way I can. So today, I’m sharing seven of my favorite scriptures for when I need strength and comfort from the Lord. We're sorry for your loss, we will be praying for strength, peace, and comfort for you and your family.

In Your Name, I ask all these things, Amen.

May God's love give you strength in your time of sorrow. “The steadfast of mind You will keep in perfect peace,Because he trusts in You.

All, the whole, every kind of. For God has not given us a spirit of timidity, but of power and love and discipline.

Hold me in Your arms and comfort me.

“The steadfast of mind You will keep in perfect peace. While tossing and turning in the night I often need to remind myself of the simple truth in 1 John 3:20. Lovely person. Our thoughts and prayers are with you and your family.

St. Paul has spoken with strong censure of some; but he wishes to show that he bears no ill-will to any; and to leave off by blessing all, as he began by giving thanks for all (2Thessalonians 1:3). For I satisfy the weary ones and refresh everyone who languishes.”.

Prayer for Comfort. The illness has confined me to bed, and I feel quite down in the dumps. The Lord is my strength and my shield;My heart trusts in Him, and I am helped;Therefore my heart exults,And with my song I shall thank Him.

All rights reserved. The Lord will give strength to His people;The Lord will bless His people with peace. I want to trust you and rely on your strength to find contentment.

20 Encouraging Bible Verses about the Peace of God, California - Do Not Sell My Personal Information, “You will keep him in perfect peace, whose mind is stayed on You, because he trusts in You.” -, “Peace I leave with you, My peace I give to you; not as the world gives do I give to you. ~ Dick Woodward, "peace" prayers - acollectionofprayers.com, 20 Powerful Prayers for Peace Within - crosswalk.com. May these prayers for comfort bring you peace and strength during times of stress and pain. I will hear what God the Lord will say;For He will speak peace to His people, to His godly ones;But let them not turn back to folly.

You set all things in accordance with your time. I have grown so weary that I can’t even think properly.

May these prayers bring you peace of mind, body, and soul. For thus the Lord God, the Holy One of Israel, has said,“In repentance and rest you will be saved,In quietness and trust is your strength.”But you were not willing. Romans 1:7 To all that be in Rome, beloved of God, called to be saints: Grace to you and peace from God our Father, and the Lord Jesus Christ. Help me, God, to focus on You and not on my problems.

My condition is not just affecting me physically, but emotionally and mentally as well. Sincere condolences!

All rights reserved.

GOD'S WORD® Translation May the Lord of peace give you his peace at all times and in every way. In Philippians 4:6, the Bible tells us, “Do not be anxious about anything, but in everything by prayer and supplication with thanksgiving let your requests be made known to God.”. Let your hand be upon me, Lord, that whatever infected my body would go away. My concerns are getting too great for me to handle.

Almighty God, We bless you for our lives, we give you praise for your abundant mercy and grace we receive. Here we have listed powerful prayers for peace to use in request of harmony in your life. And to him who lacks might He increases power. May the good Lord comfort you and your family during this time of mourning.

From the particle au; the reflexive pronoun self, used of the third person, and of the other persons. Aim for restoration, comfort one another, agree with one another, live in peace; and the God of love and peace will be with you." Grant me that peace so that I could live life to the fullest again.

“Counsel is mine and sound wisdom;I am understanding, power is mine. And now, God, I surrender to you my heavy burdens: the challenges, the problems, the obstacles in my life right now. Remind me, Lord, that despite all of the trials I’m going through, You are always there to guide me.

To offer, give; I put, place. 2 Thessalonians 3:18 The grace of our Lord Jesus Christ be with you all. -, “These things I have spoken to you, that in Me you may have peace. Our souls are hardened of pain on hearing of the unfair disappearance, we knew, appreciated and admired! May God give you the strength during this troubling time. The "peace" prayed for here has perhaps a more immediate reference to external matters than in the parallel passage. “Trust in the Lord forever,For in God the Lord, we have an everlasting Rock. I know that You, God, are bigger than all of those problems combined. Not a moment goes by that I don’t think about the problems surrounding me. And as You walk with me today, surround me with that peace. There is no soundness in my flesh because of Your indignation; There is no health in my bones because of my sin. It makes me feel very weak. ~ Mary Southerland, God, teach us what it means to have faith in silence. I want to share the peace that I find in you with others. Amen. Show Yourself strong, O God, who have acted on our behalf. Which is why I’m coming to You today.

Dearest Lord, at this time, my mind is not at peace and my heart is troubled.

Psalm 86:17 - Show me a sign of your favor, that those who hate me may see and be put to shame because you, Lord, have helped me and comforted me. Father God, I trust that You are in control of my life at all times. As each problem is solved and each obstacle is hurdled, grant me rest, Father God.

33. Grace and peace be multiplied to you in the knowledge of God and of Jesus our Lord; The Spirit of the Lord will rest on Him,The spirit of wisdom and understanding,The spirit of counsel and strength,The spirit of knowledge and the fear of the Lord.

We are limited in our perception and understanding of the world as humans but we can trust in God, believing in Him for protection and prosperity. At this difficult time in your life, we pray that God will grant you the peace that you need to get through this. Personal / Possessive Pronoun - Nominative Masculine 3rd Person Singular. These are the thoughts clouding my mind these days, Lord, and I admit that they are not good.