Maxforce Carpenter Ant Bait Gel is designed to mimic the preferred food source of carpenter ants: honeydew.

Maxforce Carpenter Ant Gel Bait is a ready-to-use insecticide and does not require mixing.

There was a problem completing your request. This special formula allows foraging ants to return to the colony and feed the bait to larvae and the queen(s). These products work so well because the fipronil is non repelling and non detecting; allows the insects to move into the area without the chemical being detected. If you have carpenter ants, especially the species common in the Pacific Northwest like Seattle, this is the absolute best solution out there. I'll post pics if I can to show the queens. Privacy Statement. These ants build main colonies as well as satellite or secondary colonies in order to give their species a better chance to survive, they have to do this. related products: blue bait gun advion roach gel gourmet ant gel maxforce ant gel maxforce magnum roach gel maxforce roach gel optigard ant gel refillable bait stations 6 pack . The alternative product that we recommend is Ficam Insect Bait shown below.

Now the next nite and keep in mind this is July at around 10 12 at nite this is all happening. There was an error retrieving your Wish Lists.

Maxforce Carpenter Ant Bait Gel can be used indoors and applied to cracks and crevices near ant trails and activity. Instead, our system considers things like how recent a review is and if the reviewer bought the item on Amazon. $28.95 As low as: $21.99 . Free returns. Usually carpenter ants will cart off their dead to use as food. I bought the place in the Fall. $29.90, B&G Wands, Extenda Band Valves, Valve Parts, Maxforce Carpenter Ant Bait Gel (Discontinued), Frequently Asked Questions About DIY Pest Control. I've battled carpenter ants for years, since they don't go for the boric acid baits that most other ants like. … Top Rated Seller Top Rated Seller. Maxforce Carpenter Ant Bait Gel has been discontinued by Bayer. They were calm and just basically sitting still untill I vacuumed them up probably about 50 of them.

After viewing product detail pages, look here to find an easy way to navigate back to pages you are interested in. Reviewed in the United States on 30 December 2016, Easy, safe, fast, effective - what else could you want? This special formula allows foraging ants to return to the colony and feed the bait … Hello Select your address Best Sellers Today's Deals New Releases Electronics Books Customer Service Gift Ideas Home Computers Gift Cards Sell

$19.15. Maxforce Carpenter Ant Bait Gel has been discontinued by Bayer. I see a queen on my slider door frame and I go outside and there are an easy 50 to 100 queens all over my stucco wall and at bathroom window sill outside. Maxforce Carpenter Ant Bait Gel is safe to use around humans and pets when applied according to the product label. By this time, the ants had taken up residence inside a window seat in a bay window and were sending scouts throughout adjoining rooms. There's a problem loading this menu right now.

TERRO T300B Liquid Ant Bait Ant Killer, 12 Bait Stations. Raid Max Double Control Ant Baits, 0.28 oz, 8 CT (1). Maxforce Carpenter Ant Bait is also great to treat wooden storage sheds, fences, porches and other outdoor spaces where carpenter ants are found. Easy, safe, fast, effective - what else could you want? HARRIS Borax Liquid Ant Killer, 1oz - Includes 9 Bait Stations (1-Pack), Harris Borax Liquid Ant Killer, 1oz - Includes 9 Bait Trays (2-Pack), Price and other details may vary based on size and color. Within 3 to 5 days colonies that seemed to be unreachable are destroyed. $28.47.

The pre-filled bait stations wipe out an ... BASF - 396153 - Advance Carpenter Ant Bait - 8oz, White, Syngenta - TRTD11568 - Optigard Ant Bait Gel Box - 4 Tubes w/ Plunger - 30g each tube, Maxforce Fleet Ant Bait Gel - Box (4 X 27 gr. From United States +C … 45 Review(s) Out of stock | Add to Compare ; Phantom Aerosol Insecticide II. Thank you for asking. Maxforce Carpenter Ant Bait Gel has been discontinued by Bayer. Do not include HTML, links, references to other stores, pricing or contact info.

Only 8 left in stock - order soon. Prime members enjoy FREE Delivery and exclusive access to music, movies, TV shows, original audio series, and Kindle books. If your question is about more than one item, click + to add them. You must have JavaScript enabled in your browser to utilize the functionality of this website. Buy It Now. Terro’s Liquid Ant Bait ensures complete ant removal by using slow-kill bait stations to distribu... Amdro 100099216 Ant Block Granule, 24 Ounces. This causes hyperexcitation of contaminated insects' nerves and muscles. The pile size was a 3x3 inch little pile, 2 more piles the next day and they were gone. I tried the other main ant baits in the marketplace previously too: Terro, Advion, and Amdro. Please try again. Amazon.com : Bayer 10069 Maxforce FC Killer Gel Ant Bait : Bayer Max Bait : Garden & Outdoor ... BASF - 396153 - Advance Carpenter Ant Bait - 8oz, White 4.3 out of 5 stars 744. Previous to using Maxforce ants could be found practically anywhere in my yard, patio or on my home's siding - tens of them at any time. JavaScript seems to be disabled in your browser. 8 oz Advance Granular Carpenter Ant Bait ~~ Kills: Carpenter Ants , Acrobat , Argentine , Bigheaded , Crazy , Field , Little Black , Pavement , Pharoah , House , and Theif Ants 4.4 out of 5 stars 184 $34.22 $ 34 . These ants build main colonies as well as satellite or secondary colonies in order to give their species a better chance to survive, they have to do this. 1st couple of days the pile of Advance that I put on the base of patio sliding doors disappeared. Close Come spring the big black c-ants were all over the place.

Maxforce Carpenter Ant Bait Gel is just part of the war on Carpenter Ants. Please tell me what to do seeing this may queens outside has completely blown my mind away about how long and how much or many colonies are in my home this is just insane.

Maxforce Carpenter Ant Bait Gel:Fipronil 0.001 % Customers who viewed this item also viewed . Reviewed in the United States on 23 December 2017. You HAVE to learn about the ants in order to clear your property once and for all. Get it as soon as Wed, Nov 4. Recently added item(s). Maxforce Carpenter Ant Bait Gel can be applied with the syringe-like applicator that it comes in or it can be applied with a bait gun to treat hard to reach areas.

Perimeter Ant Bait Plus T2600, 1 Pack, Bayer 4314688 Maxforce FC Roach Killer Small Bait Stations Insecticide, 72, Advance 375a Select Granular Ant Bait - 8 Oz.ant Killer,ant Poison 720079, Maxforce FC Select Roach Killer Bait Gel, 4 30-Gram Tubes, Bayer 80882068 Impact Roach Bait Maxforce Gel, Four 30g Syringes, Prescription Treatments Advance 375A Select Ant Bait (8_oz), Ortho Home Defense Max Indoor Insect Barrier: With Extended Reach Comfort Wand, Pest Control, No Stains, Starts to Kill Ants, Roaches, Spiders, Fleas and Ticks Fast, 1 gal, Terro 1806 Outdoor Liquid Ant Baits, 1.0 fl. Using Maxforce FC Ant Biat Gel, you will start to see fewer ants … Maxforce Carpenter Ant Bait Gel is designed to mimic the preferred food source of carpenter ants: honeydew. If you have a carpenter-ant infestation, just find a place where they congregate and squirt some bait there. $20.00 (153357)(3+ …

"A few ways to prevent carpenter ant infestations are store firewood away from the home, pick-up leaf litter and woody debris and apply Bora-care to wooden porches, storage buildings, and fences. I wasted time and money with the three other ant baits mentioned this summer, giving each at least a couple weeks to prove itself, starting around June.

The next day males were in the house opposite side of the sliding doors in my master bedroom. This special formula allows foraging ants to return to the colony and feed the bait … Reviewed in the United States on 20 April 2017. Maxforce Carpenter Ant Bait Gel is formulated with a honeydew like food source to attract carpenter ants.

Maxforce FC Select Roach Killer Bait Gel w/Plunger and Tip.

Do not place Maxforce Carpenter Ant Bait Gel on surface areas that are constantly cleaned such as counter tops. Other products were only … This special formula allows foraging ants to return to the colony and feed the bait to larvae and the queen(s). Recently added item(s). Product Review (submitted on July 11, 2019): Help bad infestation in home. In desperation, I finally bought a tube of this gel, which contains a honeydew-like ingredient. Used Advance 375a and Maxforce carpenter ant gel.

$74.60, Starting at:

Maxforce Carpenter Ant Bait Gel (Discontinued) $0.00. JavaScript seems to be disabled in your browser.

AK, CA, CT, HI, IN, MI, NY, OH, OR, RI, SC, VT, WA. To calculate the overall star rating and percentage breakdown by star, we don’t use a simple average.

Maxforce Carpenter Ant Bait Gel (Discontinued) Product Review (submitted on July 11, 2019): Help bad infestation in home. I couldn't believe my eyes I feel like I have distrupted the colonies With the Maxforce and Advance 375. Argentine, acrobat, big-headed, carpenter, cornfield, field, honey, odorous house, pavement, pharaoh and thief ants.

Page 1 of 1 Start over Page 1 of 1 . I bought the combo MaxForce FC Ant Bait Gel and Advance ant bait products because of the good reviews and we had a carpenter ant problem that returned every summer. ), Advance 375a Select Granular Ant Bait - 8 oz. FREE Shipping by Amazon. It also analyses reviews to verify trustworthiness. We would like to use cookies to better understand your use of this website. Foraging ants take the bait back to feed the queen and larvae causing the entire colony to be eliminated. It can be applied around window seals, door frames, plumbing voids, cabinets, flooring, under sink cabinets, garaged and attics. $33.99 $ 33. Maxforce FC Ant Bait Gel kills and controls a wide variety of household ants, including Argentine Ants, Odorous House Ants, Little Black Ants, Ghost Ants, Pavement Ants, and Cornfield Ants. That’s because this product contains Fipronil, a fast-acting active ingredient. I have a weeping willow I'm trying to save from a carpenter ant infestation. I saved $200 each year for the past 5 years using Maxforce Carpenter Ant Gel at my cabin. Should I keep killing with Maxforce and Advance for a while longer then caulk holes in cement or should I use the Taurus SC right away. FREE Shipping on your first order shipped by Amazon, Terro T360SR Ant & Roach Baits-2 Pack, Tan, 8 oz Advance Granular Carpenter Ant Bait ~~ Kills: Carpenter Ants , Acrobat , Argentine , Bigheaded , Crazy , Field , Little Black , Pavement , Pharoah , House , and Theif Ants, Bayer Maxforce Complete Granular Bait - 4 lb jug Maxforce Products, Maxforce Quantum 0.03% Imidacloprid Ant Control Liquid Bait with 10 stations, 120 Gram Bottle, Bayer - 4314726 - Maxforce FC - Ant Bait Stations - 24 Stations.